Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Stomach pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach pain (229 Views)

Lady Vomits Ant In Enugu After Visiting Herbalist 4 Stomach Pain(pics) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach pain by JosephOB: 8:14am On May 19, 2020
As the title says
Re: Stomach pain by Rahyberg(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
May Allah give her, my mother and all sick people allover the world strength.

It isn't easy seeing your parents lying down on a sick bed due to some known and unknown ailment.
Re: Stomach pain by Greatzeus(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2020
[s]
JosephOB:
Please pardon any errors because this will be a long thread
I had to create this new moniker out of shame but I need your help, My mother is dying.
She's being terribly sick and we dont know what's wrong with her.
It first started with a fever and we were afraid it was the coronavirus at first and rushed her to port Harcourt teaching hospital where I was disgraced bitterly because I didn't have money on me but thank God for my friends we were able to foot the bill for card and the doctor said she just had malaria and typhoid.
A week later to the glory of God she seemed to making a recovery and with the doctors permission we left the hospital because my mum kept complaining that she wants to go home because she seriously dislikes hospitals now this weak she's down with this same fever and has being coughing seriously as if she wants to cough blood.
I'm dumb founded as I'm here, I'm owing so much debts and these people are pressing on me to pay them back because of this lockdown. I dont know what to do anymore, she's just lying down there.
Sometimes i fear she won't even wake up (God forbid) because I'm seriously afraid right now.
I decided to see maybe I could beg the doctor even tho this same man disgraced me because I couldn't pay for card if he could just check up on her and then after examining her he then directed us to NNPC clinic which is very far from my place residence. I had to borrow more money to pay for all the test, I'm just tired and left stranded.
My mum is still lying there and she's barely moving just coughing.
Please I'm on my knees begging you all here, Anything you can send I'll take. My account details are in my profile please I beg you in the name of God
Please, she's being my father and mother at the same time since my father died when I was just 5 years please help me save her.
[/s]
Scammer,you created a thread about this before,same story same picture, people asked you salient questions, instead of you to respond to the questions,you went ahead to open another account again. It's obvious now you are a fraud,thief

(1) (Reply)

Trump Gives A 30-day Ultimatum To WHO DG, Says Improve Or Will Exit / Nigerian Doctor Dances Off Stress Of Working Through COVID-19 Pandemic (video) / Brazil Had Reported More Than 347,000 COVID-19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.