Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) (25508 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Nengo Bridge, Nteje And Others (Photos) / Kano Rerun Peaceful Despite Minor Violence — DIG Obizi / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
ejanla077:

Not same pronunciation

White kpekus is otu ocha not otuocha
thank you
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
onyeogalu1:

Otuocha means clean Onitsha or white Onitsha
Lol
thanks man
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:32pm On May 19, 2020
Social distancing ntoooorrr

Face mask mpeeeehhh

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Edojoma(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2020
Water Treatment n distribution plant
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 12:36pm On May 19, 2020
Kinematics:
Social distancing ntoooorrr

Face mask mpeeeehhh

Slum dweller don arrive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by IhateThemMods: 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Otuocha

I've seen this word somewhere...

You get am for body na why.
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by guru90: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
This is beta drinking water.............
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by PortHarcourt2: 12:43pm On May 19, 2020
Anambra is doing great in all sectors

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by saintade01(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2020
Otuocha �
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Ellie01: 1:07pm On May 19, 2020
uzohrome:
See how governors are working with proof unlike okpa and extravagant Mugu Enugu state governor. Useless like eeeh. Kudus to Anambra people. I pitty Enugu state.

Come to delta n u will even cry...
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:18pm On May 19, 2020
Typical village project..

They beat chest all over the place, but when they post anything from their villages, it's always mediocre village rubbish.

smh..
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:21pm On May 19, 2020
risos:
Another project to be lying fallow for corrosion and degradation. Public water schemes have never worked in this country. Go and ask your state water works or water board or whatever names they are called.

Your pessimism though understandable, is out of place in regards to Anambra! The maintenance and sustainability of gov’t projects is a function of the type of governance said state gets....and Anambra has been having relatively good governors back-to-back!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

They beat chest all over the place, but when they post anything from their villages, it's always mediocre village rubbish.

smh..

I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
uzohrome:
See how governors are working with proof unlike okpa and extravagant Mugu Enugu state governor. Useless like eeeh. Kudus to Anambra people. I pitty Enugu state.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
post=89721021:

I feel your pain

Yes, a lot of pain over your village and muddy water borehole.

Wonders shall never end

grin grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh..

If not for the dark, wicked heart within you, why would a news report on the launch of a water scheme in Anambra rile you up to the point of posting the sour-grapes cra’p you just posted!?

Everything is a competition with you wicked people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 19, 2020
uzohrome:

Bros calm down abeg....

That useless man called Hope never do 1 thing since wey him enter office....
After those cars him buy from innosson, we never hear from the guy again
..ikpeazu better pass am

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yes, a lot of pain over your village and muddy water borehole.

Wonders shall never end

grin grin

Aregbesola borrowed $65 million (N23 billion) from the Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia for Illesha water scheme till today it hasn't been completed, same man borrowed money for Airport in Osun which has been gazetted for herdsmen .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:03pm On May 19, 2020
post=89722230:

Aregbesola borrowed $65 million (N23 billion) from the Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia for Illesha water scheme till today it hasn't been completed, same man borrowed money for Airport in Osun which has been gazetted for herdsmen .

grin grin grin
Nna ndi a ga enye gi poison one day .

This one is called technical knockout

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by rdokoye: 2:28pm On May 19, 2020
GenBuhari:
Can you all see the fake drama of politicians and officials all looking moronic wearing face masks for photoshoot in front of his constituents
But once he reaches the white racist contractor, his god, all face masks and pretence of existence of a deadly virus are abandoned.
I am sure somebody will soon wake me up from this corona nightmare to resume my normal life. This whole thing must be a very bad and long dream!
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11563198_10952610fbimg1580137350855jpeg6bc58456d990e74ea30f0c11973890a4_jpeg305cab2493ffd501d1c74519b974b4a1

The pictures with the white guy were taken from a video where the governor went to see the level of progress on current water schemes in the state. That visit was done before the coronavirus outbreak, that's why he's not wearing a face mask.

If you see his recent project update videos you'll see that everyone is mandated to wear face masks including foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Yorubasarecurse: 2:32pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

smh..

[/s]Deomelo will never purge himself of bitterness and envy. Who swear for your head.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
OK that makes sense. I was thinking how could a white person still be hanging around when they about to start depopulation us with mass poisoning.
rdokoye:

The pictures with the white guy were taken from a video where the governor went to see the level of progress on current water schemes in the state. That visit was done before the coronavirus outbreak, that's why he's not wearing a face mask.

If you see his recent project update videos you'll see that everyone is mandated to wear face masks including foreigners.
OK that makes sense. I was thinking how could a white person still be hanging around when they about to start depopulation us with mass poisoning.
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Jurncj(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
Balaxx:
Otuocha?? White woman pussy
Half baked Igbo
Otu-Ocha mean White river/stream

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Balaxx: 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
Jurncj:

Half baked Igbo
am not even igbo

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
IGBOSON1:

If not for the dark, wicked heart within you, why would a news report on the launch of a water scheme in Anambra rile you up to the point of posting the sour-grapes cra’p you just posted!?

Everything is a competition with you wicked people!

IGBOSON1:

Those statistics are bogus at best! I don’t think any state in Nigeria has a wider spread of wealthy individuals and a wider spread of wealth than Anambra! The fact states like Imo and Abia have been governed by a hopeless set of individuals since 1999 would prevent me from saying much about their position....but that of Anambra i’m certain is way off mark!

You obviously know a lot about that since this is all you do everyday, get mad, upset and throw tantrums because your anambra village carry last behind the SW.

The way you people brag and pump chest, I was actually expecting something modern and befitting and Dubai'ish since you people are the richest, smartest and the most superior race on the surface of the earth, but time after time, you disappoint and end up showing us mediocre, substandard and village rubbish.

SMH...
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by UNRULY(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2020
Social distancing ==ZERO.
These are supposed to be local govt/ councilor projects. I'm not impressed
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Okiibe(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2020
I want to specially congratulate the governors who are still active and doing some developmental projects for their people, despite the distraction brought about by covid-19.

Such politicians will have their career thriving even in post covid-19 periods
Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
Kudos to him and the members of the state executive.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
post=89722230:

lol...So, Aregbesola in Osun state is responsible for your mediocre village borehole project?

They don't build mediocre village nonsense in Osun state, they have real and modern waterworks.

Igbos can be ridiculously funny sha.

grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) by Klinee: 3:31pm On May 19, 2020
Jurncj:

Half baked Igbo
Otu means bank of the river or stream not really river or stream, Otuocha mean 'white river bank'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

£4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General / Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.