Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency (379 Views)

Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by ABlAstate: 9:42am On May 19, 2020
Abia state has since 1999 consistently been the worst state in Nigeria. Aba the commercial capital of the state is nothing more than a sewage while Umuahia is more or less a village. Since 1999, our leaders from Orji kalu, TA Orji and now Okezie have consistently looted our state with nothing to show since 1999 except bad roads and filth.

Nigerian government should declare Aba a national emergency because it is now a national disgrace and embarrassment.

Forget the government propaganda, Abia state is gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdYx9MV_nmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNcpII4xZmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7GBiR9xKzI
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 10:03am On May 19, 2020
Always complaining what have you done to change the situation.
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 10:06am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Always complaining what have you done to change the situation.
His he the government angry
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 10:15am On May 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
His he the government angry
ok Who are the government.
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 10:59am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
ok Who are the government.
The ones you elected as your leaders

1 Like

Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 11:04am On May 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

The ones you elected as your leaders
good we elected them as leader meaning they stand for us and as such we the people can remove them also. If you feel the government is not performing well then you can go ahead and remove them. But here we keep quiet and expect miracles to fall from heaven.
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
good we elected them as leader meaning they stand for us and as such we the people can remove them also. If you feel the government is not performing well then you can go ahead and remove them. But here we keep quiet and expect miracles to fall from heaven.
Even though we decide not to keep silent and voice out it's still the same thing
Our voices can't reach anywhere
I just hope I leave this shithole before it's too late embarassed
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2020
Gave ochendo and kalu second term. Also gave kerosene lord second term. You guys deserve all you are getting since una no get sense
Re: Aba: See Why We Need National Emergency by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Even though we decide not to keep silent and voice out it's still the same thing
Our voices can't reach anywhere
I just hope I leave this shithole before it's too late embarassed
Action speaks louder than words we elect bad leaders and at the end of the day we will be thesame persons to complain.

(1) (Reply)

Lebanon’s Entire Government Has Resigned After A Weekend Of Violent Protests / Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? / 10 Things Never To Do In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.