Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hot New Book On Shares Investments - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hot New Book On Shares Investments (818 Views)

Let's Start Your Writing Career By Publishing Your Book On Amazon / A Chapter From My E Book On Cashew Nut Trading..free Of Charge 4 Nairalanders! / Hot Careers In Finance And Investments: Learn Major Intermediate Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Book On Shares Investments by wham(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2007
[size=16pt]You Don't Have to be Rich to INVEST IN SHARES AND MAKE MONEY [/size] by Kingsley O. Ologe.
Thats the title of Nigeria's No1 book on investing in the Nigerian capital market.

For all of you in-house members interested in shares, just text "SHARES BOOK" to 08057999508 to receive the details on how to order this book(Mail order).

The book is available in Major bookstores in Abuja. It's yet to be available in Major bookstores and postoffices nationwide.

This book is very comprensive and easy to read. It would make all those big-big grammer they blow on the stock analysis pages of the dailies sound more like English

All you need to know about investing in the Capital Market in one book.

Call me on [size=16pt]08057999508[/size] for more details

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Exam(640-801) / Do I Have A Career Prospect? / Engineering Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.