Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer (1443 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by KenOne: 11:02am On May 19, 2020
If there's any university in Nigeria in the news for the wrong reason it must be University of Port Harcourt State.

The University of Port Harcourt is notorious for frustrating students that wants to pursue their post graduate studies abroad in terms of information assessment.

However, i must commend the exams and record office they're the only department or office working because they have a man in charge of that department or office, don't really know his name but a tall man and black in complexion i believe is a God fearing man and have passion for his job that attends to people even in the face of the pandemic.

This said man in exams and record office has a female secretary by name Ihuoma that assists him, these two persons are the only people working in University of Port Harcourt as far as the matter or issue you sort for resides in their office, you'll surely get it especially transcript. I must commend their good job despite the pandemic situation.

But the rest department or offices in University of Port Harcourt are just not working from the VC, Registrar, academic office, bursary office in charge of fees verification and other department that is saddled with providing information or documents for people that wants to further their education abroad are all joy killers and have destroyed so many persons dreams.

Academic office is in charge of issuing English Language proficiency letter for those that wants to study abroad and bursary department verifies your fees payment before exams and record attends to your transcript.

But exams and record department comes to office daily to attend to people because they know the importance of their office but the academic office department and bursary department in charge of fees verification have all stopped work since March ending.

By doing this tying peoples future what an institution called University of Port Harcourt. Shame on Uniport!

5 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by AhoadaRivers: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
Why you wan run commot from naija? I thought APC and buhari are the best thing after sliced bread.
Follow the advise of your ruler buhari and apply to Katsina state university for your postgraduate education instead of wasting scarce Forex on foreign certificate.

Spare us your lamentations please.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by oluwadabira111(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Why you wan run commot from naija? I thought APC and buhari are the best thing after sliced bread.
Follow the advise of your ruler buhari and apply to Katsina state university for your postgraduate education instead of wasting scarce Forex on foreign certificate.

Lol bro Na joy killer you begrin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

seconded

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by Crixxx: 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Ho ho
Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by KenOne: 11:17am On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

So anybody that wants to study abroad wants to run away. For your information i have done my masters abroad and came back to Nigeria. I am speaking for a friend that i went with after several complaints of his frustration and i saw things first hand myself.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by AhoadaRivers: 11:19am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
seconded

These buffoons always have a poor memory. They support all kind of evils because they are directly profitting from the rots. When it turns around to hit them, they'll turn around and start crying for sympathy.

If I have my way, that transcript him no go see am. Make him dey naija with him lovely buhari. Where him dey run go?

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by AhoadaRivers: 11:19am On May 19, 2020
KenOne:
So anybody that wants to study abroad wants to run away. For your information i have done my masters abroad and came back to Nigeria. I am speaking for a friend that i went with after several complaints of his frustration and i saw things first hand myself.

Stop deceiving yourself zombie.
You are the person in question, not your 'audio friend'. Stop lying.

Sit your arsz down in nigeria with buhari. His government is the best in the world according to you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

These buffoons always have a poor memory. They support all kind of evils because they are directlt profitting from the rots. When it turns around to hit them, they'll turn around and start crying for sympathy.

If I have my way, that's transcript him no go see am. Make him dey naija with him lovely buhari. Where him dey run go?
grin grin grin grin only in naija somebori will use his own hands to create problem and at the end they will start complaining.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by KenOne: 11:32am On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

These buffoons always have a poor memory. They support all kind of evils because they are directly profitting from the rots. When it turns around to hit them, they'll turn around and start crying for sympathy.

If I have my way, that transcript him no go see am. Make him dey naija with him lovely buhari. Where him dey run go?

Have Nigerians not been studying abroad since 1960. So what is their reason then. Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abati served under PDP and had their children schooling abroad during their government.

If you don't know the reason Nigerians sends their children to school abroad is to have edge over the millions that schooled here. They schooled abroad and come back to be employed by NNPC, AGIP, SHELL etc and even take over power from their father's to rule you again. Just like T.A Orji son.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by AhoadaRivers: 11:51am On May 19, 2020
KenOne:

Have Nigerians not been studying abroad since 1960. So what is their reason then. Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abati served under PDP and had their children schooling abroad during their government.

If you don't know the reason Nigerians sends their children to school abroad is to have edge over the millions that schooled here. They schooled abroad and come back to be employed by NNPC, AGIP, SHELL etc and even take over power from their father's to rule you again. Just like T.A Orji son.

Why did you omit buhari?

We all know all these things, but buhari has told you to stop wasting scarce forex on foreign education. As a staunch buharist, are you not supposed to follow the advice of your leader and apply to a local school for your PG?

Is he no longer 'mai gaskiya', whose views should implemented by you buharists?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by Walexdubia(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Lol savage

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 19, 2020
KenOne:
If there's any university in Nigeria in the news for the wrong reason it must be University of Port Harcourt State.

The University of Port Harcourt is notorious for frustrating students that wants to pursue their post graduate studies abroad in terms of information assessment.

However, i must commend the exams and record office they're the only department or office working because they have a man in charge of that department or office, don't really know his name but a tall man and black in complexion i believe is a God fearing man and have passion for his job that attends to people even in the face of the pandemic.

This said man in exams and record office has a female secretary by name Ihuoma that assists him, these two persons are the only people working in University of Port Harcourt as far as the matter or issue you sort for resides in their office, you'll surely get it especially transcript. I must commend their good job despite the pandemic situation.

But the rest department or offices in University of Port Harcourt are just not working from the VC, Registrar, academic office, bursary office in charge of fees verification and other department that is saddled with providing information or documents for people that wants to further their education abroad are all joy killers and have destroyed so many persons dreams.

Academic office is in charge of issuing English Language proficiency letter for those that wants to study abroad and bursary department verifies your fees payment before exams and record attends to your transcript.

But exams and record department comes to office daily to attend to people because they know the importance of their office but the academic office department and bursary department in charge of fees verification have all stopped work since March ending.

By doing this tying peoples future what an institution called University of Port Harcourt. Shame on Uniport!
SADLY SAD
Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by doggedfighter(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2020
Anybody that is part of the calamity sitting idle at Aso rock or supporting the calamity in human form that has befallen Nigeria because he's benefiting somehow will never get his transcript. So be it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by jamesversion: 4:42pm On May 19, 2020
KenOne:

I want to understand you clearly, you want Uniport that is running skeletal operations because of Covid-19 global pandemic to attend to you ASAP because you're travelling overseas for further degrees??

Pls don't be angry, how did you beat lockdown to get to Uniport, considering that Educational activties does not qualify as emergencies?

Should I report you to Wike? grin
Re: University Of Port Harcourt A Destiny, Career, Future And Joy Killer by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
Your friend is not alone in this, I mailed exams and records since May 7th and no feedback. I need my official transcript asap!

(1) (Reply)

Unical Transcript Ordeal / Standard Pitch & Race Track Built By Grundvig Secondary School In Oba, Anambra(p / Cambridge A/level At Tia Sholarin Univeristy Of Education, Ijebu-ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.