Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Post Covid-19 And A Health Insurance Plan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Covid-19 And A Health Insurance Plan (232 Views)

Shocking Cure For Covid 19 And The Big Problem Nigeria Is About To Face Dis Year / The Value Of Health Insurance / Anambra Lists 100 Hospitals For State Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Covid-19 And A Health Insurance Plan by Nobody: 11:28am On May 19, 2020
Re: Post Covid-19 And A Health Insurance Plan by tyosho: 2:57am On Aug 14, 2020
MaayoitHMO:
Now that we all agree we would have to learn to live with this pandemic, can we also agree that having a health insurance plan is one of the smartest decisions to make?

You need a health insurance plan to cater for medical emergencies of yourself, your spouse, your children, your parents, your siblings and every of your loved one.

We have plans for every pocket, age, location, taste and gender.

Let's talk

Im interested .
Re: Post Covid-19 And A Health Insurance Plan by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Post Covid-19 And A Health Insurance Plan by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 21, 2020
I am still waiting for you to make this decision and get a plan today. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Free Skincare Training / Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance / KADUNA UPDATE: I Am Pleased To See Our Almajiri Children Looking Well El_rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.