Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance (232 Views)

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance by Asapchikki(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
Ellen and Oprah´s names are synonymous with generous giveaways. Oprah contacted Ellen about a miracle product that changed her life & they decided to come together to do an unbelievable giveaway!

Ellen for years has used The Ellen Show as a platform to bring the products she loves to her fans, but she recently stumbled upon a product that has changed her friend Oprah Winfrey´s life. The star told us that while she has found many fantastic products since the cameras have been rolling, none have changed her life as much as this brain booster supplement.

Oprah said on the show: “I don´t think that celebrities should only have access to this miracle product; I want the whole world to have it!”

continue reading here https://gistafrika.com/oprah-winfrey-i-used-mental-enhancing-drugs/

Re: Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance by IceLip: 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
Okay

Re: Oprah Winfrey: I Used Mental Enhancing Drugs To Improve My Performance by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2020
Igodo goko mixer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest:nigerians Reacts As New Covid-19 Cases Skyrocketed, Details / Sad News: Nigeria Legendary Singer Is Dead / I Need A Permanent Cure For Bumps At The Back Of The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.