Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed (718 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed by Gurustohbad: 12:19pm On May 19, 2020
Olori Prophetess Naomi has shut down rumors her marriage to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has packed up.

There have been reports online that she has packed out of the monarch’s house following some marital crisis.

On Monday evening, she took to her IG page to set the record straight. Read her press statement below

https://tgtrends.com.ng/viral/olori-prophetess-naomi-reacts-to-rumors-my-marriage-to-ooni-of-ife-has-not-crashed.html

Re: Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed by niggadee(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2020
ask esabod
Re: Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed by Oluromantic: 12:29pm On May 19, 2020
Bleach princess. Keep ur husband well o
Re: Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed by chatinent: 12:32pm On May 19, 2020
All right.
Re: Olori Naomi Reacts To Rumors - My Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Has Not Crashed by Kingseex1(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2020
Some bad belle just want the marriage to crash

(1) (Reply)

My Sexy Curves Did Not Bring Me Fame – Reigning Actress, Destiny Etiko / Unbelievable! A Native Doctor Spotted Shopping With Girlfriend In Benin / Laycon Becomes The First Bbnaija 2020 Housemate To Get Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.