Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,735 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case (2205 Views)

Comparing Uche Mefor And Nnamdi Kanu Followers / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by TheGreatFinesse: 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
Topsic70:

Ewooooooo, its like comparing a pickpocket to a murderer. No comparison at all.
The lady only asked senseless igbos DT have bn trolling her (page) to unfollow her whilst asking sensible ones amongst them to remain. If not for ds gangup by d usual suspects, how many of us have ever heard of her b4?
Juxtapose this with KANU (and KANU 2.0) DT have consistently bn spreading hate and inciting violence upandan!

https://www.nairaland.com/5365877/ipob-disgrace-ekweremadu-germany

If u had mentioned adeyinka's grandson, I would've agreed with u to a larger extent, but certainly not Miss Coker. Even sef, adeyinka dey learn work when compared with KANU.

Chai, brah, there's no comparison at all-at all.

Hahahaha

That old woman miss instead of Mrs

You guys should tell your sister the truth

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Topsic70: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
Captainrambo2:
When did ipob become igbos.... from what I see on ground ipob is less than 20%of ibo people. Tho they re very loud. What the girl did was silly. And op you shouldn't do this. Yiu re a tribalist.
Just as chukwuma nzeogu isn't Igbo. cheesy

Siddon dia make pant dey wear u!
Create a pro-ipob/kanu thread and see d 'likes and shares' roll in in hundreds.
Guess d L&S are punched by ghosts abi?

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Topsic70: 1:37pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Hahahaha

That old woman miss instead of Mrs

You guys should tell your sister the truth
Nwanne, 'Miss' o, 'Mrs' o, is beside d point!
Of all DT I said, it is DT one DT matters to u.
OK, to puncture ur argument, she is 'mrs'.
Is DT all? Does DT take an ounce from d gravity of d post?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Then we should report Kanu to UN too to disregard all what he told them because he a hateful fellow and a propagandist.
yeah bro he is fighting for this biafra in the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by TheGreatFinesse: 1:42pm On May 19, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwanne, 'Miss' o, 'Mrs' o, is beside d point!
Of all DT I said it is DT one DT matters to u.
OK, to punturw ur argument, she is 'mrs'.
Is DT all? Does DT take an ounce from d gravity of d post?

I don't even understand one single sentence in this your comment

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Topsic70: 1:52pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

I don't even understand one single sentence in this your comment
Side effect of lockdown!
Don't worry, sch will soon reopen. grin
Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Gabkosh: 1:58pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
My brother make dem no worry.

Sebi Dem think say na only FFK and Kemi get touch for Yoruba land.

To be continued on NL.

Tit for tat.
Lol, they just start kikikiki
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Gabkosh: 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You're losing the game. Chose your fight right. After hailing her, she's losing followership and her site banned. Why not join her?
I am going to join her now and invite many others to it. Una just start.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Gabkosh: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:
Oponu

Go and tell Susan Ade Coker since you Know her personally that I said she should do the needful by following the great awo footsteps, you what I mean

UNTO RAT POISON
This ode again, no sense nothing. You think everyone is a coward like ojukwu, now you can jump into lagoon as her page is intact.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Kingsam20: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
Compete Yoruba cannot, every now and then they will be trying to bring Biafra issue to their baseless rant. If it pain Yoruba's go and report Biafra stuff to fzbuk and wait for the reply. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Gabkosh: 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
Wallade:

See, She owes no one any apology
Gbam, Apology kee them all.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Gabkosh: 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
Kingsam20:
Compete Yoruba cannot, every now and then they will be trying to bring Biafra issue to their baseless rant. If it pain Yoruba's go and report Biafra stuff to fzbuk and wait for the reply. Nonsense
Shut up hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by TheGreatFinesse: 2:15pm On May 19, 2020
Topsic70:

Side effect of lockdown!
Don't worry, sch will soon reopen. grin
Ndo!

Daalu
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2020
Topsic70:

Ewooooooo, its like comparing a pickpocket to a murderer. No comparison at all.

The lady only asked senseless igbos DT have bn trolling her (page) to unfollow her whilst asking sensible ones amongst them to remain. If not for ds gangup by d usual suspects, how many of us have ever heard of her b4?
Juxtapose this with KANU (and KANU 2.0) DT have consistently bn spreading hate and inciting violence upandan!

If u had mentioned adeyinka's grandson, I would've agreed with u to a larger extent, but certainly not Miss Coker. Even sef, adeyinka dey learn work when compared to KANU.
Hate and bitterness is to KANU what oxygen is to man

Chai, brah, there's no comparison at all-at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/5365877/ipob-disgrace-ekweremadu-germany

Who's adeyinka grandson?
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Ojiofor: 2:43pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Then we should report Kanu to UN too to disregard all what he told them because he a hateful fellow and a propagandist.

You want to report someone your government has already declared a terrorist?
Are you kidding me? grin
Kanu is on a different level and you can't report someone your government have already outlawed.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:
Oponu

Go and tell Susan Ade Coker since you Know her personally that I said she should do the needful by following the great awo footsteps, you what I mean

UNTO RAT POISON

Tell nnamdi Kanu to follow ojukwu footstep. You know what I mean, cowardly absconding from Nigeria after looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 19, 2020
curfew:
Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a ZOO. That includes him and every other animals in British ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

It's an established fact that the zoo is corruption, backwards, unreasonable, poor in mind and in materials. Infact the zoo consists of only raw materials and raw human beings. That's why the raw human beings cannot make use of the raw materials in there.

Kanu is doing something to liberate you, OP and the likes, from your backward mind, yet you can't reason. It's a difficult task for the young man, Kanu. I do not envy him because the zoo is made of really big animals.

Kanu is fighting for Kanu pocket. No, they are Biafrans and it's only Nigeria that's zoo.

How will you explain this?

1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 19, 2020
Ojiofor:

You want to report someone your government has already declared a terrorist?
Are you kidding me? grin
Kanu is on a different level and you can't report someone your government have already outlawed.

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Ezemust: 2:57pm On May 19, 2020
IduNaOba:
@NwanyiOgwashi Kee ije?
Kee nke na eme na your side?
she won't respond.i think she's a robot or something like that.
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by igwesylv: 3:01pm On May 19, 2020
Best article i have seen so far
AhoadaRivers:
If Suzan coker your yoruba sister did not deceive people with her fake 'detribalized' disposition into joining Rant Hq, nobody would have held her by the jugular.

If she had come out initially as an ethnic champion like kayode ogundamisi, adeyinka grandson and other yoruba chauvinists, nobody would have any issues with her.

Kanu came out and was ready to confront anti-Biafran elements from day 1. He didn't tell you he was coming to sing 'one nigeria' lullaby. He made his intent very clear and got his message consistently passed that he is not a great fan of any person or tribe who hates his Biafran people. So you cannot begrudge Kanu.

Kanu is consistent in his agenda, on other hand your sister was an ethnic champion who hid her tribal insecurities and deceived people that she was creating a multi-ethnic platform, she deviated (like many yorubas always do), people saw she was a scam and she lost everything.

Kanu with his Biafran hothead still has millions of followers compared to Rant Hq that I just learned about just yesterday.

The scenarios are different parallels.

The lesson- Stick to your principles, those who will follow you will still follow you.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by TheGreatFinesse: 3:02pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Tell nnamdi Kanu to follow ojukwu footstep. You know what I mean, cowardly absconding from Nigeria after looking for trouble.

Still better than taking rat poison lol grin

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Topsic70: 3:08pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Who's adeyinka grandson?
He's a Yoruba supremacist - d Yoruba version of nnamdi kanu; albeit on a kindergarten level.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2020
Ezemust:
she won't respond.i think she's a robot or something like that.
cheesy grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by socialmediaman: 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

This is what she said

Clearly she got what she asked for. So what seems to be the problem?
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by socialmediaman: 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

This is what she said

Clearly they got what they asked for. So what seems to be the problem?
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
socialmediaman:

Clearly she got what she asked for. So what seems to be the problem?

The name of the group Is rant HQ? What do they do there? RANT! so why complaining of the heat?
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by socialmediaman: 6:07pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The name of the group Is rant HQ? What do they do there? RANT! so why complaining of the heat?

Are you criticizing people for leaving when asked or dared?

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
socialmediaman:

Are you criticizing people for leaving when asked or dared?

Its simple take the heat or leave the kitchen. They rant against each other there so why is igbos own gonna be different?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Masterkernel1: 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

You should know in Yoruba land, we don't worship a nonentity. FFK, Fayose, Kemi are of no relevant in the scheme of things in our region.

Then, one begins to ask, if a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people, what else would you expect from his followers... grin

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Tinubu has wracked economic harvoc on Western States plunging them into debt.

He collects tax for all Western States except Oyo, still executes major contracts yet, you still worship him.

Kindly check for the definition of corruption, Corruption is a form of dishonesty or criminal offense undertaken by a person or organization entrusted with a position of authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's private gain.

Kanu followers and Tinubu followers who's mad?

Trust me, I'm not a follower of Kanu, but I don't have anything against his fight.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man From Niger Republic Allegedly Scams Nigerian Military (pics) / Northern Consensus Movement Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted - Offer N100M Bounty / Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.