Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case (2202 Views)

Comparing Uche Mefor And Nnamdi Kanu Followers / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
I'm going to explain the hypocritical nature of Nnamdi Kanu followers.

The owner of Rant HQ was reported by majorly Igbos for hate speech, her Facebook account was reported, website targeted, her sponsorship with NCDC all at risk. All these over a harmless rant.

I've known Suzan Coker, she's confident, proud and very outspoken person. She talk whatever she feels, I've witness it on personal level.

What she said may be wrong on moral level but if we compare it with Nnamdi kanu rants on Radio Biafra. One would wonder which one is actually a hate speech. Nnamdi kanu called a whole Nigeria zoo! Me and you an animal that belong to a zoo. That is the worst word to use for people of other tribes in Nigeria.

Apart from Kanu, his followers are known for hateful words too, from calling Yorubas ofe manu, Hausas almajiris fools, and Fulanis killer Herdsmen, Minorities mumu. This are just the ones I have time to remember for now.

Igbos also celebrated Abba Kyari death, also wish for Mallam El Rufia and Buhari son death, called President Buhari dunce head. But as soon you reply them back, it'll turn to marginalisation

Someone wrote:

Funny enough have seen our Igbo brothers and Sisters abuse and verbally destroyed almost every other tribe here on rant either through posts or comments and yet the world didn’t end. It’s always painful when you are paid back in your own coin. I’m not in anyway supporting madam Suzan but you have no moral right to condemn her action if you directly or indirectly discriminate other people’s opinions, foods, culture, lifestyle, choices etc. I’ve even seen some comments abusing the whole Yoruba race because of Suzan’s mistake. Are you then better than her?"

Don't dish out what you can't take!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
See what I'm talking about. How is this one different from Kanu or Suzan? sad

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by socialmediaman: 12:53pm On May 19, 2020
Please who is RantHQ and what did they say or do? Someone enlighten me please

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:56pm On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=MinorityOpinion post=89719892]I'm going to explain the hypocritical nature of Nnamdi Kanu followers.

The owner of Rant HQ was reported by majorly Igbos for hate speech, her Facebook account was reported, website targeted, her sponsorship with NCDC all at risk. All these over a harmless rant.

I've known Suzan Coker, she's confident, proud and very outspoken person. She talk whatever she feels, I've witness it on personal level.

What she said may be wrong on moral level but if we compare it with Nnamdi kanu rants on Radio Biafra. One would wonder which one is actually a hate speech. Nnamdi kanu called a whole Nigeria zoo! Me and you an animal that belong to a zoo. That is the worst word to use for people of other tribes in Nigeria.

Apart from Kanu, his followers are known for hateful words too, from calling Yorubas ofe manu, Hausas almajiris fools, and Fulanis killer Herdsmen, Minorities mumu. This are just the ones I have time to remember for now.

Igbos also celebrated Abba Kyari death, also wish for Mallam El Rufia and Buhari son death, called President Buhari dunce head. But as soon you reply them back, it'll turn to marginalisation

Someone wrote:

Don't dish out what you can't take! [/quote][/s] This Yoruba igbos are giving you sleepless night

12 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by AhoadaRivers: 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
If Suzan coker your yoruba sister did not deceive people with her fake 'detribalized' disposition into joining Rant Hq, nobody would have held her by the jugular.

If she had come out initially as an ethnic champion like kayode ogundamisi, adeyinka grandson and other yoruba chauvinists, nobody would have any issues with her.

Kanu came out and was ready to confront anti-Biafran elements from day 1. He didn't tell you he was coming to sing 'one nigeria' lullaby. He made his intent very clear and got his message consistently passed that he is not a great fan of any person or tribe who hates his Biafran people. So you cannot begrudge Kanu.

Kanu is consistent in his agenda, on the other hand your sister was an ethnic champion who hid her tribal insecurities and deceived people that she was creating a multi-ethnic platform, she deviated (like many yorubas always do), people saw she was a scam and she lost everything.

Kanu with his Biafran hothead still has millions of followers compared to Rant Hq that I just learned about just yesterday.

The scenarios are different parallels.

The lesson- Stick to your principles, those who will follow you will still follow you.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi: This Yoruba igbos are giving you sleepless night

NO they are not.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by IduNaOba: 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
Leave Nnamdi Kanu.
His group is strictly for Biafrans
Rant HQ is not strictly for yorubas
Again remind us what ADEYINKA GRANDSON is doing again? grin
Life get as e be o
Shebi ụna talk say the woman is getting more fame and will become stronger? Why the comparison again?
IPOB Facebook group is for IPOB they discuss matters that concern them there.
Rant HQ is for everyone (she said it herself) so you can't rubbish those who are part of your group, tell them to leave and then cry that they are leaving.
You can go and report Nnamdi Kanu group too grin grin grin but we all knwo where that will end don't we?
Now Rant HQ will have rival groups and is not good for business
She should apologize mbok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
socialmediaman:
Please who is RantHQ and what did they say or do? Someone enlighten me please

This is what she said

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by IduNaOba: 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
If Suzan coker your yoruba sister did not deceive people with her fake 'detribalized' disposition into joining Rant Hq, nobody would have held her by the jugular.

If she had come out initially as an ethnic champion like kayode ogundamisi and other yoruba chauvinists, nobody would have any issues with her.

Kanu came out and was ready to confront anti-Biafran elements from day 1. He didn't tell you he was coming to sing 'one nigeria' lullaby. He made his intent very clear and got his message consistenly passed that he is not a great fan of any tribe who hates his Biafran people. So you cannot begrudge Kanu.

Kanu is consistent in his agenda, on othet hand your sister was an ethnic champion who hid her tribal insecurities and deceived people that she was creating a multi-ethnic platform, she deviated (like many yorubas always do), people saw she was a scam and she lost everything.

Kanu with his Biafran hothead still has millions of followers compared to Rant Hq that I just learned about yesterday.

The lesson- Stick to your principles, does who will follow you will still follow you.

Thank you for this!
You said it way better than I could have ever said it cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

If she had come out initially as an ethnic champion like kayode ogundamisi and other yoruba chauvinists, nobody would have any issues with her.

Kanu came out and was ready to confront anti-Biafran elements from day 1. He didn't tell you he was coming to sing 'one nigeria' lullaby. He made his intent very clear and got his message consistently passed that he is not a great fan of any tribe who hates his Biafran people. So you cannot begrudge Kanu.

Kanu is consistent in his agenda, on other hand your sister was an ethnic champion who hid her tribal insecurities and deceived people that she was creating a multi-ethnic platform, she deviated (like many yorubas always do), people saw she was a scam and she lost everything.

Kanu with his Biafran hothead still has millions of followers compared to Rant Hq that I just learned about yesterday.

The lesson- Stick to your principles, does who will follow you will still follow you.

What the hell. Kanu is right but Suzan is wrong? You have no point bro. Kanu is the same with her.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by IduNaOba: 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
@NwanyiOgwashi Kee ije?
Kee nke na eme na your side?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by IduNaOba: 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

What the hell. Kanu is right but Suzan is wrong? You have no point bro. Kanu is the same with her.

He is not.
He sticks to his principles
Coker goofed.
She said igbos should piss off
So why cry again when they are leaving?

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
Its Nnamdi Kanu that insulted other people's tribes she should go ahead and insult Nnamdi Kanu back. She did wrong by dragging the whole igbos into the matter. Kemi Olunloyo attacked kanu himself not the whole igbos.

9 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
IduNaOba:
Leave Nnamdi Kanu.
Life get as e be o
Shebi ụna talk say the woman is getting more fame and will become stronger? Why the comparison again?
Rant HQ is for everyone (she said it herself) so you can't rubbish those who are part of your group, tell them to leave and then cry that they are leaving.
You can go and report Nnamdi Kanu group too grin grin grin but we all knwo where that will end don't we?

Who's talking about Facebook? We're talking about personalities you're here telling me Biafra Facebook is for Biafrans? sad

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 19, 2020
IduNaOba:

He is not.
He sticks to his principles
Coker goofed.
She said igbos should piss off
So why cry again when they are leaving?

Lol. As if we didn't read what she wrote.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Its Nnamdi Kanu that insulted other people's tribes she should go ahead and insult Nnamdi Kanu back. She did wrong by dragging the whole igbos into the matter. Kemi Olunloyo attacked kanu himself not the whole igbos.

Then we should report Kanu to UN too to disregard all what he told them because he a hateful fellow and a propagandist.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by AhoadaRivers: 1:09pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You know exactly that my post KO'ed you into embracing the truth but you just find it difficult accepting reality.

Did you see anybody asking for Kayode ogundamisi or Adeyinka grandson's head on a plate when they make their anti-Igbo statements? No

We already know where they take their baths and where they pick their towels just like Kanu.

But when you run a multi-ethnic 'one nigeria' forum, you have lost the right to insult any ethnic group. You can only do it by proxy using your lackeys or an anonymous handle like Se..un. grin

14 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Masterkernel1: 1:10pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
I'm going to explain the hypocritical nature of Nnamdi Kanu followers.

Someone wrote: mi

Don't dish out what you can't take!

Lies kills. Why should Igbos celebrate Kyari's death? It's the Yorubas. Because he was the same who has been troubling Tinubu.

Secondly, Kanu report him to Facebook, Twitter... You've not done anything to an Igboman. Kanu stands for himself. So.... Your sister will bear the consequences of her actions like Kanu.

9 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by helinues: 1:10pm On May 19, 2020
My brother make dem no worry.

Sebi Dem think say na only FFK and Kemi get touch for Yoruba land.

To be continued on NL.

Tit for tat.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Masterkernel1: 1:15pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
My brother make dem no worry.

Sebi Dem think say na only FFK and Kemi get touch for Yoruba land.

To be continued on NL.

Tit for tat.

You're losing the game. Chose your fight right. After hailing her, she's losing followership and her site banned. Why not join her?

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Topsic70: 1:16pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Ewooooooo, its like comparing a pickpocket to a murderer. No comparison at all.

The lady only asked senseless igbos DT have bn trolling her (page) to unfollow her whilst asking sensible ones amongst them to remain. If not for ds gangup by d usual suspects, how many of us have ever heard of her b4?
Juxtapose this with KANU (and KANU 2.0) DT have consistently bn spreading hate and inciting violence upandan!

If u had mentioned adeyinka's grandson, I would've agreed with u to a larger extent, but certainly not Miss Coker. Even sef, adeyinka dey learn work when compared to KANU.
Hate and bitterness is to KANU what oxygen is to man

Chai, brah, there's no comparison at all-at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/5365877/ipob-disgrace-ekweremadu-germany

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by TheGreatFinesse: 1:16pm On May 19, 2020
Oponu

Go and tell Susan Ade Coker since you Know her personally that I said she should do the needful by following the great awo footsteps, you what I mean

UNTO RAT POISON

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Wallade(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2020
IduNaOba:
Leave Nnamdi Kanu.
Life get as e be o

See, She owes no one any apology

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by helinues: 1:18pm On May 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You're losing the game. Chose your fight right. After hailing her, she's losing followership and her site banned. Why not join her?

Mtcheeew.. Join her..

When your brothers have been receiving lambas left and right.

Like I said, to be continued on NL

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Masterkernel1: 1:21pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Mtcheeew.. Join her..

When your brothers have been receiving lambas left and right.

Like I said, to be continued on NL

Which lambas? She's been humbled, less followership with a ban, what else can we ask for ?

Waiting for Apologies like Kemi.

Follow her, she's your sister, help her Career.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Captainrambo2: 1:22pm On May 19, 2020
When did ipob become igbos.... from what I see on ground ipob is less than 20%of ibo people. Tho they re very loud. What the girl did was silly. And op you shouldn't do this. Yiu re a tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by helinues: 1:22pm On May 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Which lambas? She's been humbled, less followership with a ban, what else can we ask for ?

Waiting for Apologies like Kemi.

Follow her, she's your sister, help her Career.

Make research around and NL and ask how many of your NL comrades are reading from the bar....

On the ratio of 10:2 wink wink

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by curfew: 1:22pm On May 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a ZOO. That includes him and every other animals in British ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

It's an established fact that the zoo is corruption, backwards, unreasonable, poor in mind and in materials. Infact the zoo consists of only raw materials and raw human beings. That's why the raw human beings cannot make use of the raw materials in there.

Kanu is doing something to liberate you, OP and the likes, from your backward mind, yet you can't reason. It's a difficult task for the young man, Kanu. I do not envy him because the zoo is made of really big animals.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Masterkernel1: 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Make research around and NL and ask how many of your NL comrades are reading from the bar....

On the ratio of 10:2 wink wink

Nna... After hailing your sister to a pit, you're singing another song. Join her and stop making noise.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by oyoirabor: 1:26pm On May 19, 2020
If she wants to be like kanu.....Let her make her stands known like kanu and others like Adeyinka Grandsons and Kayode ogundamisi. You can't hide under a so called multi ethnic platform and abuse entire race. Wetin she dey smoke ni...!!

Thu.nder fire her!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by helinues: 1:27pm On May 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Nna... After hailing your sister to a pit, you're singing another song. Join her and stop making noise.

You should know in Yoruba land, we don't worship a nonentity. FFK, Fayose, Kemi are of no relevant in the scheme of things in our region.

Then, one begins to ask, if a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people, what else would you expect from his followers... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case by Afamed: 1:28pm On May 19, 2020
It's in their nature, they run on emotions.There are plenty of them both on- line and off - line. Ipob is their headquarters while run away coward Albino turned diletor is their godfather

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Abused Member On Nairaland / We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki / Jungle justice on an Igbo boy for taking hard drugs - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.