Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It (474 Views)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by EcoBrick: 1:08pm On May 19, 2020
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/cameroonian-pastor-who-claimed-he-could-heal-coronavirus-dies-less-than-a-week-after-contracting-the-disease-2.html

Cameroonian Pastor who claimed he could heal Coronavirus dies less than a week after contracting the disease

A popular Cameroonian pastor, Frankline Ndifor has died from Coronavirus barely a week after contracting the disease he claimed he could cure.

The Pastor who was also a presidential candidate in the country's last presidential election, had laid hands and prayed for the healing of some Coronavirus patients who turned up at the premises of his Kingship International Ministries Church.

Dr Gaelle Nnanga who was called to treat Ndifor after he started suffering severe respiratory difficulties less than a week after falling ill with the virus, told Voice of America that the Pastor died less than 10 minutes after receiving treatment.

Shortly after Pastor Frankline Ndifor died, his supporters addressed him as a 'prophet' and blocked entrance to his home in the capital city of Douala for eight hours on Saturday as medical staff tried to retrieve his body.

The Governor of the coastal region said a police force had to be deployed when supporters blocked the entrance to his home and claimed the pastor was on a spiritual retreat with God so could not be buried. They reportedly sang and prayed for his resurrection throughout last weekend.

However after security operatives gained entrance into the late Pastor's apartment, his corpse was retrieved and buried in front of his residence by officials of Cameroon’s COVID-19 response team.

One of the late Pastor's followers, Rigobert Che confirmed that the "prophet" prayed for him and several others diagnosed with COVID-19 last Wednesday. He said;

"This is a pastor that has been laying hands [on the sick] and claiming that he cures COVID-19.

"If you, the person that claims that you are curing COVID-19, you are dead, what about the fellow people that were affected by the COVID-19? Now that he is dead, I do not know how the people that he was laying hands on will be healed."

Health officials are now asking all those who came in contact with the pastor to report to hospitals to be tested for COVID-19.

Ndifor came 7th out of nine candidates in 2018's presidential election with 23,687 votes. There have been 3,529 confirmed cases of Coronavirus and 140 deaths in Cameroon.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by espn(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2020
Stupidity...Make them free our religious leaders now...
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by Kingseex1(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2020
Though shall not tempt the lord ur God
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by danoghene: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by tayebest(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2020
Rare case of bush meat catch the hunter grin
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by Ipromote: 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
RIP Pastor

I help your business grow through social media advertising! See siggy please
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by dazzlingd(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2020
I know one person here that can heal coronavirus, Righteousness89

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by Righteousness89(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2020
dazzlingd:
I know one person here that can heal coronavirus, dazzlingd

I can't Heal by my power!

With The Power of GOD in Me.. and I utter prayers in the Name of JESUS it is a moi moi Matter !

Before I pray for u! U need to be willing to do what I ask u do..

What hinders prayer is sin !

If that is taken away ! You are good to go

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by dazzlingd(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

I can't Heal by my power!

With The Power of GOD in Me.. and I utter prayers in the Name of JESUS it is a moi moi Matter !

Before I pray for u! U need to be willing to do what I ask u do..

What hinders prayer is sin !

If that is taken away ! You are good to go

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

Hallelujah,
Can u just please find one coronavirus patuent and lay hands on them

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by sapientia(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2020
Inukwa
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by nelxxy(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
God help us
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by Righteousness89(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

Hallelujah,
Can u just please find one coronavirus patuent and lay hands on them

If u hv any let them send me a Pm!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by oluwaseyi0: 4:39pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

If u hv any let them send me a Pm!

I actually have like 15, I can help you gain access to Yaba isolation center

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by kiddkash(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2020
men of God seem to think they posses the power of God
instead of thinking of themselves as vessels

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by potent5(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
What a BIG fool!
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
LOL grin

Requiscat in Pace
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Who Claimed He Could Heal COVID-19 Dies From It by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2020
"get rich or die trying"

At least he is wiser than the stupid wise Nigerian Prophet that ended as a prey to the lions in the zoo!

(1) (Reply)

To Salvation Ministry Members Calling On God To Kill Innocent People / Take Covenant Step And Be Exempted From Six year Farmine coming / Is Tithing Really Scriptural In The New Testament With The Death Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.