Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Scratch Card Printing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scratch Card Printing (2055 Views)

Pls Who Can Produce An Online Scratch Card For My Portal ! It Is Very Urgent / Please Where And How Can A I Print A Scratch Card For An Event Registration? / How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla (2) (3) (4)

Scratch Card Printing by Ojukwu24(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2012
Please,I designed a website for a school and I need to print their scratch cards for result checking. I just need a printer that can do it and seal the PIN codes. I don't know if there is a firm that can do it or where I can get a printer for it in Nigeria here.
I will also welcome any suggestion on how best to go about this. Please it is urgent. Thanks.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Ojukwu24(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Haba, somebody say something na.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
I like to see the site to have a good grasp of what you`re saying. Then i also think you need a good software to generate those codes before printing.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Ojukwu24(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
I will soon host it. But am only interested on how to print the cards. Every other thing is in place.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ok.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by databoy247(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
i know a guy in lagos. Drop your email so i will send you his number.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Ojukwu24(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^ exwhyzeetech@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Scratch Card Printing by talk2me006(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Ojukwu24: Please,I designed a website for a school and I need to print their scratch cards for result checking. I just need a printer that can do it and seal the PIN codes. I don't know if there is a firm that can do it or where I can get a printer for it in Nigeria here.
I will also welcome any suggestion on how best to go about this. Please it is urgent. Thanks.
I also encounter dat problem. but to save my time that time i printed out all dos pin and serial no from my database on a smal paper nd staple it which i gave out to student to enter to their portal.
drop ur phone no to tel u further development
Re: Scratch Card Printing by ayaba(f): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ojukwu24: Please,I designed a website for a school and I need to print their scratch cards for result checking. I just need a printer that can do it and seal the PIN codes. I don't know if there is a firm that can do it or where I can get a printer for it in Nigeria here.

Adhara Integrated Services renders such services as printing of scratch cards, depending on quantity,we have done scratchcards for schools portals in the past.
send us a mail adharaintegrated@gmail.com, 08035820401

Re: Scratch Card Printing by talk2hb1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Call this person it seems there company does that (08060595019)
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Ojukwu24(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Thanks all. Am grateful.
talk2hb1: Call this person it seems there company does that (08060595019)
Thanx
talk2me006:
I also encounter dat problem. but to save my time that time i printed out all dos pin and serial no from my database on a smal paper nd staple it which i gave out to student to enter to their portal.
drop ur phone no to tel u further development
So what did you do?
Re: Scratch Card Printing by webmastersltd(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
i have an ebook that teaches you how to start a business of printing recharge cards in nigeria for all networks and show you how you can start making your millions from the telecommunication industry in nigeria.
intrested call-08162376262
Re: Scratch Card Printing by biggjoe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
webmasters ltd.:
i have an ebook that teaches you how to start a business of printing recharge cards in nigeria for all networks and show you how you can start making your millions from the telecommunication industry in nigeria.
intrested call-08162376262
^^^^ the kind of fools that can buy the falsehood you guys peddle are most likely not to be found in the webmasters section... Try jobs and careers section instead...
Re: Scratch Card Printing by Deejay16: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Hi Ojukwu, i am facing a similar challenge right now and am looking for away out getting a Scratch Card Printer, could we partner on this? you can reach me on 08131595507.Thanks.
Re: Scratch Card Printing by adenijidav: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello ojukwu and deejay, I think I'm interested in your solution, let me know if you have the solution. Please post your solution when you get it.

Boost Ur Website Or Blog Page View. / How To Use Hyperlink Properly / My Abandoned Blog Ranking 4th For A Major Keyword. Should I Return?