Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? (570 Views)

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by iclass1: 2:37pm On May 19, 2020
the most awkward food combination i have eaten was-
( Bean and Amala together), that was when I was in secondary school early 90s
Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by Shelumiel: 2:39pm On May 19, 2020
Okra and Rice

1 Like

Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by NiklauseFred(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2020
They are too many but this one got me.....i mixed egusi soup with milk and used eba as the swallow.Anyways brothers and sisters you could literally predict what happened to me afters.
cry

1 Share

Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by iclass1: 2:46pm On May 19, 2020
NiklauseFred:
They are too many but this one got me.....i mixed egusi soup with milk and used eba as the swallow.Anyways brothers and sisters you could literally predict what happened to me afters.
cry
This is the real baddo...menhhh

1 Like

Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by ahnie: 2:48pm On May 19, 2020
Used starch to eat beans.
Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by majilore(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
NiklauseFred:
cry
you still need to go for deliverance. your stomach need urgent deliverance, don't go to Rccg, look for the nearest mfm. haba u wan kill yourself

1 Like

Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by Yustash001(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2020
Once ate Indomie and garri..

1 Like

Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by illicit(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2020
I cooked noodles with iru( locust beans)

1 Like

Re: What is the most awkward food combination/ thing you have eaten? by Hathor5(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2020
NiklauseFred:
cry

grin

(1) (Reply)

50 Pieces Of Ponmo Ijebu For 1,250 / Why You Must Eat Meat/fish Last While Eating? (opinion) / How To Make Locust Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.