Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH (26780 Views)

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by kyuniii(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
Congratulations to her and I wish the babies good health this period in time.
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by HeadShot: 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
Rgade:
Congratulations, but some of us are just tired of this lockdown.

Which state?
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Monaco2(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2020
Na this one Dey reign now, giving birth in isolation centers
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by chocolatelady(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2020
Thanks be to God. Congratulations mum and welcome cuties!
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
Congratulations!!
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by RapistOnBail: 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
HeadShot:

Stop this....
Corona virus is here
I have seen it myself
Dont mislead people
Where? grin
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Hezmatosky: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
Now we know of one carrier, don't come in the evening to tell us 180 lagos, 250 Kano etc
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Prevail442: 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
Congratulations but Wat will u name them?
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Olarewaju89: 3:35pm On May 19, 2020
HeadShot:

Stop this....
Corona virus is here
I have seen it myself
Dont mislead people

Where did you see it?

Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Tribalism123(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2020
Coro twins

CoroBuchi and CoroLucy
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Jerkules: 3:38pm On May 19, 2020
Should be named Corolina
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Triangles1(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
HeadShot:

Stop this.... Corona virus is here I have seen it myself Dont mislead people

Are you talking about malaria patient accused Covid-19
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
Apetamin weight gain syrup available,call/WhatsApp, delivery nationwide
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by platido(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
I pray for God's mercy to keep the children safe!
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Heineken(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
Corocorofunminibeji.
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nairalandmonika: 3:44pm On May 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
People are still giving birth in this age of COVID-19. SMH
So people that were pregnant already b4 the outbreak in December last yr should hold their pregnancy till after the outbreak.

This news seems like a lie sef, they should at least show us pictures and blur their faces.
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Oloriola040(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by MadeINchenzen2: 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So people that were pregnant already b4 the outbreak in December last yr should hold their pregnancy till after the outbreak.

This news seems like a lie sef, they should at least show us pictures and blur their faces.
They should terminate their belle jare
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
Those twins will come to this earth now not knowing the kind of planet they landed

May they be strengthened and grow to give joy to their parents that the parents will not remember the circumstances in which they were birthed

same stupid prayers they say to every born baby.... if the parents are poor, Dem go suffer before them go get luck get bright future.
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by LordofNaija: 3:48pm On May 19, 2020
EmmBim:
Apetamin weight gain syrup available,call/WhatsApp, delivery nationwide
How much for a bottle, and what are the side effects

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Pregnancy rate will be on the rise during this pandemic that's for sure … it'll end in tears for the next generation NIGERIA inhabitants.
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
Adesina18111:
At least no need to spend money for naming ceremony...Koromeji
Korodimeji
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Babatunde40(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

same stupid prayers they say to every born baby.... if the parents are poor, Dem go suffer before them go get luck get bright future.

Will you prefer they curse them instead?

Nothing lands on your laps. Even rich families. If their wealth has to continue, they have to train their kids the virtues of hardwork, diligence and education
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nehyooh(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
LordofNaija:

How much for a bottle, and what are the side effects
it's 3k Per bottle,for the first three days, you'll be feeling sleepy after use.
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Nmezor(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
Coro twins smiley
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
Haaaaa again ����
I no understand this game again
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by LordofNaija: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
EmmBim:
it's 3k Per bottle,for the first three days, you'll be feeling sleepy after use.
how many bottles will it take to go from 60kg to 80
Re: 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

Will you prefer they curse them instead?

Nothing lands on your laps. Even rich families. If their wealth has to continue, they have to train their kids the virtues of hardwork, diligence and education
they shouldn't say anything is better. some wealth can never go down even if the kids spend it anyhow...forget that thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Diagnosed With HIV, Covid-19, And Monkeypox All At Once – Report / Coronavirus: Why We Won’t Reveal Italian Identity – Lagos Govt / An Orgasm A Day Can Lower A Man's Risk Of Prostate Cancer By 20%, Study Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.