Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) (106301 Views)

Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And Over 2000 TV Channels / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by platido(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2020
My own time... this one will be taxi for aircraft
I appreciate goods things..cheers big man enjoy it's your Time.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Lawsimon(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything... As For me, I must be there by The Grace of GOD
God bless you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Baba God, I need the "root of all evil o" Infact I need the whole tree.
To the vanity crew, Riches are vanity, poverty is also vanity, choose ur vanity wisely.
If money is the root of all evil why then do they ask for it in churches leave all those vanity geng alone
What they don't know is that being poor is a sin
Cause the the God we serve is not poor angry
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2020
Wow.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2020
How does he gets his money and still pays his players and coaching crew?
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by CuteYvonne777: 10:45pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:52pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Yrey: 11:01pm On May 19, 2020
Fantabulous
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Chukskin: 11:04pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity
Quote that edifies they poor lazy ones,hustle my bro!
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Patoski7(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
chaii forget poverty worst pass coronavirus
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by bluebay(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
This is a private plane . Not Jet. Am getting there already.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Stephie3000: 11:46pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Justusidika46(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
I must make money
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by OVB123: 11:52pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
Infact thunder go kill poverty IJN. Amen! In dis life we must to make ham.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2020
Poverty as long i can remember is a rejected Orphan never to be associated with...!
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by leetylee: 11:57pm On May 19, 2020
I've come to realize that no matter how I scream "vanity upon vanity" deep down I want what nobody has acquired..... Buh on the other hand he's human and he doesn't have much time left with all these he has he should give a helping hand to the handicapped....
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2020
If una con see him yacht CH nko?
The man has a taste for Luxury's.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2020
tonididdy:
big man life is heaven.
imagine several rounds on that bed in the sky.

... chai....

imagine arranging correct mix vegetable indomie and fish in that kitchen.

chai...

Lol . You're a bad man I swear .
To all those shouting vanity , your tithe ministers were competing with each other for private jets as dem know say na vanity upon vanity ,how come dem still dey buy am ?
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Temysteve(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity
OK, I hear you, but if you no reach heaven my brother na double wahala for your dead body oo. I'll have to beg Satan to give una the highest punishment..
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Temysteve(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2020
xana101:
Vanity
If your P.Man get this one, shey u go come here to type vanity??
Hustle oooo my broda
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 12:40am On May 20, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
Fire am again and again who nor like better thing if you quote vanity upon vanity thunder will fire such person.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by emeh5(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2020
30% Discount for the first 10 people

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Dumte(m): 2:10am On May 20, 2020
E no go better for poverty
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by dukeprince50: 3:36am On May 20, 2020
bluebay:
This is a private plane . Not Jet. Am getting there already.
do u know the meaning of a private jet?
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Biafranguy1(m): 4:52am On May 20, 2020
Some people Sha?
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2020
thundafire:
u mean those thugs
Stop being petty. There are real Chelsea fans out there who are miles more sane and refined than you are.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by thundafire: 6:14am On May 20, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Stop being petty. There are real Chelsea fans out there who are miles more sane and refined than you are.
if majority of the fans in Nigeria were sane in dey brain,I don't think other fans will hate them dat much
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by thundafire: 6:14am On May 20, 2020
sosospence:
Stale.
pain u grin
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by thundafire: 6:15am On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

I am a Chelsea fan, but I am not a thug. Your comment doesn't make any sense.
it's ur luck then how about those ones shouting and fighting if Chelsea lose
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Blackpapaya007: 6:24am On May 20, 2020
Say after me I will not die poor
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2020
Poverty is a disease
Fire burn poverty
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Slimranky(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2020
Life's good when you have rabberz,
Money go make girl wey u no born call you Daddy
Money sweet
I want that bullion van money

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.