Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) (106265 Views)

Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And Over 2000 TV Channels / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by LordShiva97(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2020
Jokerman:
O Bob... Very beautiful.... Comfort,class, Exquisite. Me likey cheesy

Look at how big the aircraft is to human beings, yet in the sky the aircraft would look like an ant, tells you how small humans are on the God given earth... Who knows how we'd look in God's eyes

God is wonderful

Aeronautical engineers are wonderful undecided
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Adejal: 6:42pm On May 19, 2020
thundafire:
u mean those thugs
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ChiefAfonja: 6:43pm On May 19, 2020
And you won't see him make noise

But in Nigeria undecided
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 6:43pm On May 19, 2020
I love it. But, If then you were raised with Christ, seek what is above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Kelechijerry701: 6:45pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything...
tnks for a good write up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
Now that is classy!

A Rembrandt won't go amiss

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
Free kiss for anyone that'll give me his contact

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
Very soon cool
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Roon9(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

Only his yatch is worth more than Floyd may weather net worth.
However just by virtue of her divorce Jeff Bezoz wife became almost twice as rich as him

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Baba God, I need the "root of all evil o" Infact I need the whole tree. but I want make am legit, no short cut, no diabolical means, just legit and Godly
To the vanity crew, Riches are vanity, poverty is also vanity, choose ur vanity wisely.

Hahahahaha, I can't stop laughing abeg, u need the whole tree self not even the root alone, God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by success97: 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Some poor people here will come and say vanity upon vanity

Like they don't wish to have it
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:48pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

Sharap

Go n work

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by mekuxiani(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2020
doctor306:

Is ur phone and ur selfcon not vanity

Oloriburuku
whether you are poor you will die
whether you are rich you will still die
so its better you make money and die
tell that man make him no de talk that vanity
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
Make it a double thunder!

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
Plus 449404 but iwo Mafo
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by bioman: 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
This is why I love Vanity
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Datagric(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity
Vanity. Poverty is a disease ooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Omizu47(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Naudeyrushme(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nickisindigo(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2020
Op I stand to be corrected the bandit is worth more than 66 million and the last pic is not from the bandit

When Air drake is 166 million and you tell me the bandit is 66 million
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by BareFacedLies(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:

Make the offer free BJ for 1 month I will get you his contact grin
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Jlow2: 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
when you reach eternity and found out blood money is not a sin

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by KampusKonnekt49: 6:53pm On May 19, 2020
obembet:
CHELSEA owner Roman Abramovich owns a fleet of amazing aircraft.

But the jewel in his collection of private planes is a customised Boeing 767-33A ER nicknamed 'The Bandit' worth £66m.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11655300/roman-abramovich-private-jet/amp/

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ngwababe(f): 6:53pm On May 19, 2020
undecided

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Thenorth(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
money is good
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Truthbites: 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity

Garri drinking nko? Not d same vanity? I beg I want this type of vanity
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by brodalikeme(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
obembet:
CHELSEA owner Roman Abramovich owns a fleet of amazing aircraft.

But the jewel in his collection of private planes is a customised Boeing 767-33A ER nicknamed 'The Bandit' worth £66m.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11655300/roman-abramovich-private-jet/amp/

Chelsea fans have every right to brag about the thirst of their boss
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Poorboy41: 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
Vanity
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
Poverty Will not see heaven
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything...
You are a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2020
Think is, we all go collect soon. Just keep pushing

Well, for the best deals on UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Simpubozz(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2020
thundafire:
u mean those thugs
odé who u calling thug :p undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.