Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer (1619 Views)

Urgent! Ticketing And Reservation Officer Needed In Warri / Vacancy For Ticketing And Reservation Officer In Abuja / Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by spicyshady: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Title: Reservations & Ticketing Agent
Ref: QR3973
Job Function: Commercial
Division: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent

Responsibilities

In this role you will be responsible to assist in making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the the airlines lines and to assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction. You will deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
Requirements

To be successful in this role you must have a University Degree with a minimum of 1 years experience in an airline / travel / hospitality industry.
You will be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and exposure to reservation system is advantageous.
Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.

Note: you will be required to attach the following:

Resume / CV
Education Certificates
Copy of Passport
Copy of NOC (Upload CV for externals)

Application Closing Date
30th November, 2013
Re: Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by spicyshady: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2013
pls who has successfully finishd with the recruitment process, shld kindly help cos i'm avin diifficulty in uploading my certificates, passport and NOC.
Re: Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by Yewandequeen(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls wat is noc?
Re: Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by iebanehita(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
spicyshady: pls who has successfully finishd with the recruitment process, shld kindly help cos i'm avin diifficulty in uploading my certificates, passport and NOC.

Use phone browser
Re: Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by spicyshady: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Yewande queen: Pls wat is noc?
[color=#000099][/color]don't knw too bt can in bracket upload CV for external use.
Re: Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by jadepinkett(f): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2013
please, wat is noc, want to apply bt i dnt knw wt dis means
Re: Qatar Ticketing And Reservation Officer by laidthrice(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
I applied For this Job about a month ago and I was replied by their Human Resource that my application is not complete, pls anybody with Useful info about the NOC thing Should please Enlighten Us

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Recognized Coy Seeking New Staff / Standard Format Of A Professional CV / 2015 Recruitment At Deep blue Energy Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.