Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC (45509 Views)

Nigeria At Moderate Risk Of Marburg Virus Disease Outbreak - NCDC / One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Preator: 8:42pm On May 19, 2020
Anyone notice the ratio of confirmed cases to total test is crazy in Yobe state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Legendre2(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Well what if they’re dying & they are covering it up with claims that they are normal deaths and not corona virus related deaths? What if?

Nobody is covering it up. I grew up in Kogi State, my family - with which I communicate everyday - live there.

4 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2020
Orestino:
All the freaking best!

For all we know, dead bodies arent littering the streets of Kogi state

So why is the hype of the scamdemic too much?

Until you hear........................... BOOM! Are people not entering Kogi state on daily basis?
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Carloslehder: 8:45pm On May 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Kogi and cross river are doing well
Ignoramus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by KehindeDare(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2020
Kogi we dey okay...

@NCDC, please check Your.

Something funny is happening their.
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Carloslehder: 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
Legendre2:

Nobody is covering it up. I grew up in Kogi State, my family - with which I communicate everyday - live there.
So your family is the only one living in the state or your family has access to everybody in the state, how would they know if people are dying

2 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Well what if they’re dying & they are covering it up with claims that they are normal deaths and not corona virus related deaths? What if?

I can bet it that there is a cover up currently going on in Kogi state.
The doctors’ association in the state expressed concern over the refusal to test suspected cases of the virus.

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by KehindeDare(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
Preator:
Anyone notice the ratio of confirmed cases to total test is crazy in Yobe state?

For every two persons tested one is positive...

Scary
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Orestino(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2020
maasoap:

Until you hear........................... BOOM! Are people not entering Kogi state on daily basis?

There is no state the virus isn't but then the mortality rate isnt worth the hype. that's my point

3 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Mjpem23(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
Lorazepam:

https://punchng.com/one-covid-19-test-conducted-in-kogi-ncdc/

Now I believe Corona virus scoreboard is a scam.

Kwara that did 42 test and I'm seeing 775 here on NCDC SCOREBOARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Xisnin(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2020
Orestino:
All the freaking best!

Stop lying to make yourself feel important.
Anywhere dead bodies are lying on the street, then the grave diggers must be on strike.
Moreover, taking preventive steps does not mean the uninfluenced outcome was a lie.

2 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Legendre2(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2020
Carloslehder:

So your family is the only one living in the state or your family has access to everybody in the state, how would they know if people are dying
Death is not something that can be covered up. Especially if they're mysterious. I have friends from all the ethnic groups there. Believe me, people are not dying there.

4 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by tonapuck: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:

If they are dying, the people there are not so foolish, they will cry out. Not this days of social media

11 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Orestino(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop lying to make yourself feel important.
Anywhere dead bodies are lying on the street, then the grave diggers must be on strike.
Moreover, taking preventive steps does not mean the uninfluenced outcome was a lie.

One of the gullible lots
If something weird is actually happening in Kogi state, we'd have seen it all over the social media. na information age we dey

14 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2020
Of course, While the rest of Africa is battling with coronavirus one country in the continent remained covid-19 free like they are not from our world. The world questioned the possibility and their reply was the reason there are no reported cases of covid-19 in our country is that we haven't been conducting any tests. You can't get covid-19 unless you do tests. grin grin
Kogi represents that country in Naija. grin

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by ponziponzi(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2020
Orestino:
All the freaking best!

That's a moro.nic statement from you.
Dead bodies didn't litter the streets of Italy in January or February but did in March/April.
Didn't litter streets of UK/US in February or March, but did in April/May.
Didn't litter streets of Brazil in March or April but it is now and climbing rapidly.

WHO and countries like S. Korea, Singapore and Germany have shown that the only way to prevent significant community spread and unnecessary death is extensive early testing. Those countries that refused to heed to this warning caused a lot of their citizen to die. I hope that will not be the case in Nigeria.

Ignorance they say is bliss. If you don't test for COVID-19, you won't get any result. However, COVID-19 don't if you are stu.pid or not, it just keep spreading.

3 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by inice(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Cross river and Kogi governors need to understand that this is not a Battle of wits or politics undecided

Pls leave them. Have you any I'll news. I thought covid is in the air. By this time dead bodies are not everywhere in these two states.
#scamdemic
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Kingchuksero: 9:03pm On May 19, 2020
NCDC should go and sleep..
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2020
Going by incidence rate Imo state is doing impressively well. What an intelligent state. Their book no be for nothing. Their high human capital development index is showing itself in the way they are handling the pandemic.
God bless that state.
My salute to you guys.
Please let someone go and wake Akwaibom from sleep. Their performance is dismal. Upon all the oil money they are getting?
Rivers too is sleeping.

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by WHITELIGHTER: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:
What do you expect when they claim the virus is a scam? I pray God keep them safe sha grin

But we haven't heard of covid-19 related deaths in those states, yet.

2 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Legendre2(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
ponziponzi:

That's a moro.nic statement from you.
Dead bodies didn't litter the streets of Italy in January or February but did in March/April.
Didn't litter streets of UK/US in February or March, but did in April/May.
Didn't litter streets of Brazil in March or April but it is now and climbing rapidly.

WHO and countries like S. Korea, Singapore and Germany have shown that the only way to prevent significant community spread and unnecessary death is extensive early testing. Those countries that refused to heed to this warning caused a lot of their citizen to die. I hope that will not be the case in Nigeria.

Ignorance they say is bliss. If you don't test for COVID-19, you won't get any result. However, COVID-19 don't if you are stu.pid or not, it just keep spreading.

An equally moronic reply. So you go about testing people from home to home, people on the street etc because you want to do "early testing"?. Whatever happened to the conditions a patient must meet before testing.

5 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by futurerex: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Legendre2:

Death is not something that can be covered up. Especially if they're mysterious. I have friends from all the ethnic groups there. Believe me, people are not dying there.
Please ignore them. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Opdateoyeyemi(f): 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
Collins300:
hmm ,i just dey pity kogi & cross river people
pity your family first, if covid did exist there people would have been dropping dead by now

5 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2020
Lamasta:
What do you expect before? in a country of 150 million plus less than 50,000 people have been tested and You tell me it is well with the govenment

That fear was considered before after the media posts in western world but as people are not falling dead on the streets of Naija, the government became surprised and confused about the whole thing.....

May it continue to be so until we forget about this COVID
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Itisallright: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
Yobe 32 out of 50, that is scary cry

1 Like

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Aderupoko2: 9:30pm On May 19, 2020
So, it's a case of the lower the test, the lower the confirmed cases
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by ClubMisotis: 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by wasi9ice: 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
Pls leave Kogi State alone,

With the recent happening , l am beginning to believe that some cases concerning this virus is scam,,

If they had COVID 19 and hide it, by now their would have been massive deaths by now

4 Likes

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by massalati(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2020
Lifeless2018:
Ayade is just a fool. Behaving like SUG PRESIDENT. I'M A CROSS RIVERIAN AND STAY IN CALABAR. DON'T ARGUE WITH ME

what can i say when u are lifeless? i will say u are a bigger fool i stay in calabar too AYADE is doing his best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC by Bellotelli: 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
Yobe to me is the worst hit... 32 out of 50. That's too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.