Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA (2171 Views)

Suspect In Washington State Unemployment Fraud Was A Senior Nigerian State Aide / Ndubuisi Ekekwe: Nigerian Scientist, Creator Of Robots With Significant Works / Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 7:35pm On May 19, 2020
Mods please move to a more appropriate place. Thanks for helping
Source
https://ifdc.org/about-us/team/
and
https://ifdc.org/about/team/christian-dimkpa/

Dr. Christian Dimkpa
Senior Scientist, Plant-Soil Biology
Since 2014, Christian Dimkpa has been involved in the development of crop fertilizers at IFDC. He develops enhanced efficiency urea-nitrogen by coating with nanoparticles, and studies plant response to nutrients based on particle size and solubility state. He investigates crop response to micronutrients for yield enhancement, acceleration of phenological development, resilience to drought and disease stress, and fortification of edible tissues with nutrients critical for human health. He also studies the role of micronutrients in improving plant use efficiency of nitrogen, with implications for mitigating climatic effects. An important aspect of Christian’s research at IFDC involves examining how micronutrients influence plant uptake of phosphorus. Between 2009 and 2014, Christian was a Post-Doctoral Fellow and Research-Assistant-Professor at the Biology Department of Utah State University (USU) Logan, USA. At USU, he was a co-Principal Investigator on US Department of Agriculture (USDA)-funded grants that evaluated the interactions of plants and plant-associated microbes with metallic nanoparticles in the context of ecotoxicology and plant health. In 2009, he obtained his doctorate degree in Natural Sciences (plant-microbe-metal interactions) from the Friedrich Schiller University/International Max Planck Research School Jena, Germany. He has published over 75 articles, book chapters and technical reports. He has given presentations at national and international conferences. He is a Senior Review Editor for the Journal of Basic Microbiology, and a member of the USDA NIFA-AFRI Center for Nanotechnology and Agricultural Pathogens Suppression. He has been involved in collaborative development projects in East and West Africa and has been an external Graduate Dissertation Examiner for the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences North West University, South Africa since 2019.

Selected Publications
Dimkpa, C.O., Fugice, J., Singh, U., Lewis, T. 2020. Development of fertilizers for enhanced nitrogen use efficiency – Trends and perspectives. Science of the Total Environment 731:139113
Dimkpa, C.O., Andrews, J., Sanabria, J., Bindraban, P.S., Singh, U., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2020. Interactive effects of drought, organic fertilizer, and zinc oxide nanoscale and bulk particles on wheat performance and grain nutrient accumulation. Science of the Total Environment 722:137808.
Dimkpa, C.O., Andrews, J., Fugice, J., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2020. Facile coating of urea with low-dose ZnO nanoparticles promotes wheat performance and enhances Zn uptake under drought stress. Frontiers in Plant Science 11:168.
Bindraban, P.S., Dimkpa, C.O., White, J.C., Franklin, F.A., Melse-Boonstra, A., Koele, N., Pandey, R., Rodenburg, J., Senthilkumar, K. Demokritou, P., Schmidt, S. 2020. Safeguarding human and planetary health demands a fertilizer sector transformation. Plants, People Planet DOI: 10.1002/ppp3.10098.
Bindraban, P.S., Dimkpa, C.O., Pandey, R. 2020. Exploring phosphorus fertilizers and fertilization strategies for improved human and environmental health. Biology and Fertility of Soils, DOI: 10.1007/s00374-019-01430-2.
Comer, B.A., Fuentes, P., Dimkpa, C.O., Liu, Y-H., Fernandez, C., Arora, P., Realff, M., Singh, U.P., Hatzell, M.C., Medford A.J. 2019. Prospects and challenges for solar fertilizers. Joule 3:1578-1605.
Dimkpa, C.O., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2019. Zinc oxide nanoparticles alleviate drought-induced alterations in sorghum performance, nutrient acquisition, and grain fortification. Science of the Total Environment 688: 926-934.
Dimkpa, C.O., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Adisa, I.O., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2019. Addition-omission of zinc, copper, and boron nano and bulk particles demonstrate element and size -specific response of soybean to micronutrients exposure. Science of the Total Environment 665:606-616.
Dimkpa C., Bindraban P. 2018. Nanofertilizers: new products for the industry? Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 66: 6462–6473.
Dimkpa, C.O., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C.2018. Exposure to weathered and fresh nanoparticle and ionic Zn in soil promotes grain yield and modulates nutrient acquisition in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 66: 9645–9656.
Elmer, W., De La Torre-Roche, R., Pagano, L., Majumdar, S.,Zuverza-Mena, N., Dimkpa, C., Gardea-Torresdey, J., White, J.C. 2018. Effect of metalloid and metallic oxide nanoparticles on Fusarium wilt of watermelon. Plant Disease 102:1394-1401.
Bindraban, P.S., Dimkpa, C.O., Angle, S., Rabbinge, R. 2018. Unlocking the multiple public good services from balanced fertilizers. Food Security 10:273-285.
Dimkpa C., Bindraban P., McLean J.E., Gatere L., Singh U., Hellums D. 2017. Methods for rapid testing of plant and soil nutrients. In: Sustainable Agriculture Reviews (Lichtfouse E., Ed.) Springer International Publishers. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-58679-3_1.
Dimkpa, C.O., White, J.C. Elmer, W.H. and Gardea-Torresdey J. 2017. Nanoparticle and ionic Zn promote nutrient loading of sorghum grain under low NPK fertilization. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 65:8552-8559.
Dimkpa C., Bindraban P., Fugice J., Agyin-Birikorang S., Singh U., Hellums D. 2017. Composite micronutrient nanoparticles and salts decrease drought stress in soybean. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 37:5.
Angle, SJ, Singh U, Dimkpa, CO, Bindraban PS, Hellum, DT. 2017. Role of fertilisers for climate-resilient agriculture. Proceedings of the International Fertiliser Society, London, U.K. 802, 44.
Rietra, R.P.J.J., Heinen, M., Dimkpa, C.O., and Bindraban, P.S. 2017. Effects of nutrient antagonism and synergism on yield and fertilizer use efficiency. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 48:16.
Dimkpa CO, Bindraban PS. 2016. Micronutrients fortification for efficient agronomic production. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 36:1-26.
Monreal CM, DeRosa M, Mallubhotla SC, Bindraban PS, Dimkpa C. 2016. Nanotechnologies for increasing the crop use efficiency of fertilizer-micronutrients. Biology and Fertility of Soils 52:423–437.
Servin A, Elmer W, A. Mukherjee, De La Torre-Roche R, Hamdi H, White JC, Bindraban P, and Dimkpa C. 2015. A review of the use of engineered nanomaterials to suppress plant disease and enhance crop yield. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 17:92.

3 Likes

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AhoadaRivers: 7:47pm On May 19, 2020
Great Biafran!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Great Biafran!

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AhoadaRivers: 8:24pm On May 19, 2020
AAEEI:

Yes you heard it right, he is great Biafran.

Anything wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 8:30pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Yes you heard it right, he is great Biafran.

Anything wrong with that?

Did he tell that to you or you just assume because of his surname? Do you know that that name is common among the Ogonis and Ikwerres who won't agree with you that they are Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AhoadaRivers: 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
AAEEI:

Did he tell that to you or you just assume because of his surname? Do you know that that name is common among the Ogonis and Ikwerres who won't agree with you that they are Biafrans?

Dimkpa is pure Biafran name whether he is SS Ibo or SE Ibo.

Knack head for wall mr yoruba, if you no gbadun my talkie. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

But I posted this here. How do you imagine I do not gbadun it before posting it? And, what makes you think I am Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by astrodome: 3:32am On May 20, 2020
Igbo people sef. 2-much people. Lol

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by BlowYourMind: 3:46am On May 20, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

This is one of the reasons, Biafra will remain online country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 10:18pm On May 20, 2020
BlowYourMind:
This is one of the reasons, Biafra will remain online country.

What has anything here got to do with getting or not getting Biafra?
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by Ekwutox: 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
AAEEI:

When did ogoni and ikwerre start to answer dimkpa and what does it mean in their languages?
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 5:22pm On May 21, 2020
Ekwutox:

When did ogoni and ikwerre start to answer dimkpa and what does it mean in their languages?

Why don't you do some googling, even a Facebook search?

I can help you though. This is an Ogoni example:

''Taagaalo Christina Dimkpa Nkoo, Barabeedom, Kegbara Dere, Ogoniland
Taagaalo, a 65-year-old farmer, told Amnesty International that she used to grow coconuts, yams, and cassava, but all her trees died after an oil spill in 2009 at the Bomu Manifold, where several Shell pipelines meet. The resulting fire burned for 36 hours. She says she still finds oil in the soil.

“The oil came down and destroyed everything…The oil doesn’t allow yams or anything to grow…We cannot live well anymore.”
source
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/11/human-face-oil-pollution-niger-delta/

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
Ikwerre example (although I consider Ikwerres Igbos)

Speaking after casting his vote at the Ward 1 unit 02, Isiokpo, Hon. Chukwudi Dimkpa, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, commend the process. Dimkpa lauded the security agencies for providing a peaceful atmosphere for the process, adding that votes of the electorates would count. Also, Felix Nnochiri, who voted at ward 12, stated that the process, was coordinated, adding that security was not interfering with the process.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-amaechi-casts-vote-accuses-inec-of-bias/

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by Ekwutox: 5:41pm On May 21, 2020
AAEEI:

Why don't you do some googling, even a Facebook search?

I can help you though. This is an Ogoni example:

''Taagaalo Christina Dimkpa Nkoo, Barabeedom, Kegbara Dere, Ogoniland
Taagaalo, a 65-year-old farmer, told Amnesty International that she used to grow coconuts, yams, and cassava, but all her trees died after an oil spill in 2009 at the Bomu Manifold, where several Shell pipelines meet. The resulting fire burned for 36 hours. She says she still finds oil in the soil.

“The oil came down and destroyed everything…The oil doesn’t allow yams or anything to grow…We cannot live well anymore.”
source
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/11/human-face-oil-pollution-niger-delta/

I know an ogoni girl that answers chinenye here in rivers state but its not an ogoni name.

But since you insist that dimpka is, then what is the meaning in ogoni language.
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by pazienza(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2020
https://www.linkedin.com/in/christian-dimkpa-ph-d-25354b2b

This is his linkedin page.

He speaks Igbo , not Ikwerre or Ogoni.

Igbo success is surely a source of pain to alot of people.
Why would anyone be linking a Dimkpa to anything but Igbo?

And mind you, Eleme has an Igbo aspect to them, which is why they deny being Ogoni most times.

3 Likes

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 21, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Great Biafran!
Biafra amaka.
Igbo amaka.
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by thundafire: 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Great Biafran!
just shut up did dey write-up say anything Biafra
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 9:53pm On May 21, 2020
Ekwutox:

I know an ogoni girl that answers chinenye here in rivers state but its not an ogoni name.

But since you insist that dimpka is, then what is the meaning in ogoni language.

I don't know the meaning. But the name must mean something in their language. I am not Ogoni, but I am telling you for a fact that Ogonis bear the name. I lived 5 years in River State and traveled to Ogoni regularly back then. Just so you know, I am Igbo myself. I am not saying Dimkpa is not Igbo name. I am saying that it is ALSO Ogoni and Ikwerre names

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by Dedetwo(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2020
pazienza:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/christian-dimkpa-ph-d-25354b2b

This is his linkedin page.

He speaks Igbo , not Ikwerre or Ogoni.

Igbo success is surely a source of pain to alot of people.
Why would anyone be linking a Dimkpa to anything but Igbo?

And mind you, Eleme has an Igbo aspect to them, which is why they deny being Ogoni most times.

Eleme is not Ogoni.
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by Dedetwo(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2020
AAEEI:

I don't know the meaning. But the name must mean something in their language. I am not Ogoni, but I am telling you for a fact that Ogonis bear the name. I lived 5 years in River State and traveled to Ogoni regularly back then. Just so you know, I am Igbo myself. I am not saying Dimkpa is not Igbo name. I am saying that it is ALSO Ogoni and Eleme names

Eleme is not Ogoni. The real name of Eleme will shock so many people to the bones.
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 1:44pm On May 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

Eleme is not Ogoni. The real name of Eleme will shock so many people to the bones.

Sorry I meant Ogoni and Ikwerre. Not Eleme. Post corrected
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by AAEEI: 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

Yes, Eleme is not Ogoni, although some part on the border (Eteo, Ebubu) are quite interwoven.

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by SouthNigerian: 12:37am On May 23, 2020
The topic of this thread says "The Senior Scientist in the US"

The comments on the topic emphasizes on the Scientist being An Igbo man or Ogoni man.

Aren't some Nigerians runny mad already?

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by astrodome: 12:45pm On May 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:

The comments on the topic emphasizes on the Scientist being An Igbo man or Ogoni man.

Just goes to show the value people place on their tribe, as against their country

1 Like

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by RuggedSniper: 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by kayfra: 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
Why are you guys crowing over a small scientist? Easily impressed Lmaooooo cheesy

If you want to know about a world renowned scientist from the very top schools in the USA and a boss amongst scientists. Then read about Babafemi Taiwo. He is leading the research into one of the most promising treatments for coronavirus and he 100% Afonja

Meet Babafemi Taiwo

Babafemi O Taiwo, MBBS
Chief of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine

Gene Stollerman Professor of Medicine
https://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/faculty-profiles/az/profile.html?xid=16283

His work on coronavirus medicine Remdesivir

https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/03/covid-19-drug-trial-launches-at-northwestern-medicine/

His already interviewed with CNN and other major news outlets about his work on Remdesivir

This is not a small time soil biologist. This is the Chief of Infectious diseases in one of the best universities in the world!!! Let that sink in
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by RuggedSniper: 1:04pm On May 25, 2020
AAEEI:
Mods please move to a more appropriate place. Thanks for helping
Source
https://ifdc.org/about-us/team/
and
https://ifdc.org/about/team/christian-dimkpa/

Dr. Christian Dimkpa
Senior Scientist, Plant-Soil Biology
Since 2014, Christian Dimkpa has been involved in the development of crop fertilizers at IFDC. He develops enhanced efficiency urea-nitrogen by coating with nanoparticles, and studies plant response to nutrients based on particle size and solubility state. He investigates crop response to micronutrients for yield enhancement, acceleration of phenological development, resilience to drought and disease stress, and fortification of edible tissues with nutrients critical for human health. He also studies the role of micronutrients in improving plant use efficiency of nitrogen, with implications for mitigating climatic effects. An important aspect of Christian’s research at IFDC involves examining how micronutrients influence plant uptake of phosphorus. Between 2009 and 2014, Christian was a Post-Doctoral Fellow and Research-Assistant-Professor at the Biology Department of Utah State University (USU) Logan, USA. At USU, he was a co-Principal Investigator on US Department of Agriculture (USDA)-funded grants that evaluated the interactions of plants and plant-associated microbes with metallic nanoparticles in the context of ecotoxicology and plant health. In 2009, he obtained his doctorate degree in Natural Sciences (plant-microbe-metal interactions) from the Friedrich Schiller University/International Max Planck Research School Jena, Germany. He has published over 75 articles, book chapters and technical reports. He has given presentations at national and international conferences. He is a Senior Review Editor for the Journal of Basic Microbiology, and a member of the USDA NIFA-AFRI Center for Nanotechnology and Agricultural Pathogens Suppression. He has been involved in collaborative development projects in East and West Africa and has been an external Graduate Dissertation Examiner for the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences North West University, South Africa since 2019.

Selected Publications
Dimkpa, C.O., Fugice, J., Singh, U., Lewis, T. 2020. Development of fertilizers for enhanced nitrogen use efficiency – Trends and perspectives. Science of the Total Environment 731:139113
Dimkpa, C.O., Andrews, J., Sanabria, J., Bindraban, P.S., Singh, U., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2020. Interactive effects of drought, organic fertilizer, and zinc oxide nanoscale and bulk particles on wheat performance and grain nutrient accumulation. Science of the Total Environment 722:137808.
Dimkpa, C.O., Andrews, J., Fugice, J., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2020. Facile coating of urea with low-dose ZnO nanoparticles promotes wheat performance and enhances Zn uptake under drought stress. Frontiers in Plant Science 11:168.
Bindraban, P.S., Dimkpa, C.O., White, J.C., Franklin, F.A., Melse-Boonstra, A., Koele, N., Pandey, R., Rodenburg, J., Senthilkumar, K. Demokritou, P., Schmidt, S. 2020. Safeguarding human and planetary health demands a fertilizer sector transformation. Plants, People Planet DOI: 10.1002/ppp3.10098.
Bindraban, P.S., Dimkpa, C.O., Pandey, R. 2020. Exploring phosphorus fertilizers and fertilization strategies for improved human and environmental health. Biology and Fertility of Soils, DOI: 10.1007/s00374-019-01430-2.
Comer, B.A., Fuentes, P., Dimkpa, C.O., Liu, Y-H., Fernandez, C., Arora, P., Realff, M., Singh, U.P., Hatzell, M.C., Medford A.J. 2019. Prospects and challenges for solar fertilizers. Joule 3:1578-1605.
Dimkpa, C.O., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2019. Zinc oxide nanoparticles alleviate drought-induced alterations in sorghum performance, nutrient acquisition, and grain fortification. Science of the Total Environment 688: 926-934.
Dimkpa, C.O., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Adisa, I.O., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C. 2019. Addition-omission of zinc, copper, and boron nano and bulk particles demonstrate element and size -specific response of soybean to micronutrients exposure. Science of the Total Environment 665:606-616.
Dimkpa C., Bindraban P. 2018. Nanofertilizers: new products for the industry? Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 66: 6462–6473.
Dimkpa, C.O., Singh, U., Bindraban, P.S., Elmer, W.H., Gardea-Torresdey, J.L., White, J.C.2018. Exposure to weathered and fresh nanoparticle and ionic Zn in soil promotes grain yield and modulates nutrient acquisition in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 66: 9645–9656.
Elmer, W., De La Torre-Roche, R., Pagano, L., Majumdar, S.,Zuverza-Mena, N., Dimkpa, C., Gardea-Torresdey, J., White, J.C. 2018. Effect of metalloid and metallic oxide nanoparticles on Fusarium wilt of watermelon. Plant Disease 102:1394-1401.
Bindraban, P.S., Dimkpa, C.O., Angle, S., Rabbinge, R. 2018. Unlocking the multiple public good services from balanced fertilizers. Food Security 10:273-285.
Dimkpa C., Bindraban P., McLean J.E., Gatere L., Singh U., Hellums D. 2017. Methods for rapid testing of plant and soil nutrients. In: Sustainable Agriculture Reviews (Lichtfouse E., Ed.) Springer International Publishers. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-58679-3_1.
Dimkpa, C.O., White, J.C. Elmer, W.H. and Gardea-Torresdey J. 2017. Nanoparticle and ionic Zn promote nutrient loading of sorghum grain under low NPK fertilization. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 65:8552-8559.
Dimkpa C., Bindraban P., Fugice J., Agyin-Birikorang S., Singh U., Hellums D. 2017. Composite micronutrient nanoparticles and salts decrease drought stress in soybean. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 37:5.
Angle, SJ, Singh U, Dimkpa, CO, Bindraban PS, Hellum, DT. 2017. Role of fertilisers for climate-resilient agriculture. Proceedings of the International Fertiliser Society, London, U.K. 802, 44.
Rietra, R.P.J.J., Heinen, M., Dimkpa, C.O., and Bindraban, P.S. 2017. Effects of nutrient antagonism and synergism on yield and fertilizer use efficiency. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 48:16.
Dimkpa CO, Bindraban PS. 2016. Micronutrients fortification for efficient agronomic production. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 36:1-26.
Monreal CM, DeRosa M, Mallubhotla SC, Bindraban PS, Dimkpa C. 2016. Nanotechnologies for increasing the crop use efficiency of fertilizer-micronutrients. Biology and Fertility of Soils 52:423–437.
Servin A, Elmer W, A. Mukherjee, De La Torre-Roche R, Hamdi H, White JC, Bindraban P, and Dimkpa C. 2015. A review of the use of engineered nanomaterials to suppress plant disease and enhance crop yield. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 17:92.
Brilliant post...
Re: See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA by nams77: 2:24pm On May 25, 2020
I have never mentioned any mods before, maybe with the exception of the snake master, but i want to suggest that posts like this be allowed to grace frontpage whenever they are created.
This will help inspire younger generation because a lot of them are of the opinion that "school na scam".
While i agree that getting a certificate will not automatically translate to success, it is worthy to note that their are numerous folks here and in diaspora making waves and excelling in their chosen fields and profession
I will here now call on the moderators i know to give heed to this suggestion.
Let's save the future gen.
Seun. Lalasticlala. Myndd44. Dominique.

(1) (Reply)

All Seaports In Nigeria And Their Locatios / "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen / Yoruba Women Scold Nnamdi Kanu, Back Police Order To Arrest Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.