Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? (1351 Views)

Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Muna4real(f): 9:52pm On May 19, 2020
Let me make this quick. Do you know that 95% of the news you hear about nnamdi Kanu on social media are fake? All those rantings that you see especially on twitter are all fake. I was beginning to suspect that the federal government has a hand in this. I thought that nigerians were smart but seriously, how can you believe fake news coming from different unverified twitter accounts. Funny enough, these accounts make it sound like nnamdi Kanu when they are not. You can search for mazi nnamdi Kanu or nnamdi Kanu and see what I'm talking about. Every idiot is having the name. You will see those foolish posts about nnamdi Kanu on those same fake accounts.

What baffles me most is the way nigerians believe the fake news . They hold on to it so tightly so that they will claim that nnamdi Kanu said this, he said that. I saw a post on facebook saying that nnamdi Kanu is begging for yoruba leaders cooperation. Wow! How do you think that a man like nnamdi Kanu will ask for the cooperation of leaders of the second largest tribe on ordinary facebook. Where are your senses bikonu?
Are nairalanders fool of idiots?

I'm beginning to think that nnamdi Kanu was right. Nigeria might be full of animals. I mean low class animals. I'm not referring to the sensible ones.

9 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Jdbrasco2: 10:29pm On May 19, 2020
Off course, propaganda is a full job for sm people. Fake media everywhere
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by longetivity(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2020
they av come again oo
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Muna4real(f): 11:42pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
they av come again oo

Who?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Yobabad: 11:57pm On May 19, 2020
Honestly all those fake news about him is a product of local Yoruba Muslims, unfortunately the more they do the nonsense the more we Love Nnamdi Kalu and our precious Biafran Nation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by longetivity(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2020
Muna4real:

Who?
am not telling you Never!!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by BlackfireX: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Shut up!
We Igbos are cool with what we call ourselves
OSU
IPOB
ABA JEWS
OHU
UME
ORU ETC
WE LIKE IT LIKE THAT

grin nice names , but if they call you ... Omo baba 1,000 grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by BlackfireX: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Cry me a river tongue

grin is that your mother eating shiiiit
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Rawhumper(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Wow am dumbfounded but d truth is with d way our ibo leaders Are going,dont u think that biafara will be worse? Or when we have biafara Wil these useless politicians pay dearly?

Thanks and sleep well

Muna4real:
Let me make this quick. Do you know that 95% of the news you hear about nnamdi Kanu on social media are fake? All those rantings that you see especially on twitter are all fake. I was beginning to suspect that the federal government has a hand in this. I thought that nigerians were smart but seriously, how can you believe fake news coming from different unverified twitter accounts. Funny enough, these accounts make it sound like nnamdi Kanu when they are not. You can search for mazi nnamdi Kanu or nnamdi Kanu and see what I'm talking about. Every idiot is having the name. You will see those foolish posts about nnamdi Kanu on those same fake accounts.

What baffles me most is the way nigerians believe the fake news . They hold on to it so tightly so that they will claim that nnamdi Kanu said this, he said that. I saw a post on facebook saying that nnamdi Kanu is begging for yoruba leaders cooperation. Wow! How do you think that a man like nnamdi Kanu will ask for the cooperation of leaders of the second largest tribe on ordinary facebook. Where are your senses bikonu?
Are nairalanders fool of idiots?

I'm beginning to think that nnamdi Kanu was right. Nigeria might be full of animals. I mean low class animals. I'm not referring to the sensible ones.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by SLAP44: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rawhumper:

Wow am dumbfounded but d truth is with d way our ibo leaders Are going,dont u think that biafara will be worse? Or when we have biafara Wil these useless politicians pay dearly?

Thanks and sleep well

Think more about your own backward region instead.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Duru1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria is a home of insincerity hence the question if Nnamdi Kanu is telling the truth. Of course, Nnamdi Kanu is telling you nothing but the naked truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Telling Us The Truth? by Rawhumper(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2020
[
U slowpoke my Region is not backward Note it
And do ur Research well.

Bitter belle welcome....yimu

quote author=SLAP44 post=91176055]

Think more about your own backward region instead.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

2023: Atiku - North (PDP) Versus TINUBU (APC) - South.. Who Takes 2023? / 2023 Presidential Election: ‘other Tribes Can’t Decide Who’ll Fly Igbo’s Flag’ / Obaseki Approves All Outstanding Promotions In Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.