Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. (1810 Views)

How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. by Opoki(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
I'm working as an Assistant Registration Officer 1(ARO 1) And during our training, some funny things really happened like dark picture,system hang,scanned not identified,printer not identified,scanner taking too long to scan fingers and the likes but the most popular one is the scanner taking too long and thats why i'm coming up with this info based on my own personal observations and at the same time it has really worked cos i've registered for 75 prospective voters within yesterday and today.
Tips.
1.Make sure that the finger to be captured is placed directly to cover the sensor at once.
2.If not captured within 15sec,remove and replaced.
3.If the scanner blinks continuously,remove from port and replace the click on reset.
4.If the persons hand is very soft,rub on a hard surface to make the loop appear and try tip 1-2.
5.If the person is aged and has involved actively in farming which has make is loop to fade,use special enrollment and give excuse of unreadable thumb print,click on select all and choose the option of no-viable thumb print.
Presently in my local govt,i'm the ARO 1 with the highest number of registrant,when our Electoral Officer (EO) came to my polling unit,she was pleased and had to replaced me with another fellow and from there she started transporting me from one polling unit to another where i shared this idea.
Prospective registrant can as well share this idea in a more polite way because nobody is allowed to discuss anything with the corps member on duty.Reason: because of various stake holders (politicians included) who may think otherwise.There is nothing wrong with the scanner but it can take the who day is procedures are not followed.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. by chikis(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
Am in benue state.I leave in a part of known as Otukpo.Why is there no voter's registration centre in Otukpo? I rearly want to be registered.Is there any centre in otukpo that am not aware of?
Re: For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. by Opoki(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2011
@chikis:
Otukpo might not have a polling centre on its own so you need to know if that community has been merged with another community and For now,the DDC has not go round the states and polling centres,like my own ward which should have 7machines,only 3machines was given to us but according to the EO,latest by next week wednesday the machine must have go round.Just observe patience.
Re: For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. by chikis(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
Opoki, but why are the machine having problems?For example, I could n't register today because the printer develop a fault in the ward where I went to register.

(1) (Reply)

Maiduguri, North East Standing Still For Buhari / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper: Becoming A Junk? / Ghana Plans To Sell Electricity To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.