Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct (9110 Views)

Five New Political Parties Set For Inec’s Registration / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Court Restrains Wike From Sacking 23 Lg Councils In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by emdivri: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
INEC has called for support from stakeholders in conducting a successful CVR exercise in the FCT ahead of the elections for 19th March 2016. The call was made last Friday by the FCT REC, Prof Jacob Jatau, at a stakeholders' meeting on CVR, held @ the INEC FCT office, Area 10, Abuja.

The REC disclosed that the commission had approved five Direct Data Capture Machines in each ward for a smooth conduct of the exercise. Adding that technical staff will be deployed to rectify and resolve any technical challenge that may arise - Prof Jacob Jatau (REC).

The #FCTCVR exercise has been schedule for 13th to 17th Jan., 2016 between 9am to 4pm, while Monday 18th of January is for claims and objections.

http://www.kujegossips.com/2016/01/inec-reg-area-centres-in-kuje-and-other.html

Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by richidinho(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please how can i transfer my voters card from Gwarinpa Estate 2 (Galadima) to Ushafa
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by richidinho(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala FCT election is in March

1 Share

Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by richidinho(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2016

Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Wordsmith01: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
My eyes have seen, what next ?
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by wilybebsy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
We hear
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Opoki(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok.
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Smartsyn(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Do this well to prevent future excuses.. It's FCT this time.
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Douglasdale(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
5th to commentus.
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by looseweight: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by davedpo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
OWK ayaf sin it
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by dukie25: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Any need to register considering the election would be inconclusive?

Expect Buhari's INEC to award 90% of the votes to APC.
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by colossus2: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
^^^^^^^^^
Talk with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Babprosper20(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
fct dey gt governoR?
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by olafum1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na Apc go win all jo
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hi
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by shammah1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by richidinho(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Babprosper20:
fct dey gt governoR?

no bro
LG council elections
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Splashme: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
sd
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by sadeade67: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
uhmm..
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by guruvick(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
[size=16pt]Wait oh...

Is it registration for voters card?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by Anglovel: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
What about Lugbe?
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by bobo65(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
What of wuse 2??
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by callydon(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Noted
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by jxbz: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
This exercise must be carried out in every single ward in Akwa Ibom State because majority of those that registered prior to the April, 2015 elections are yet to collect theirs. Courtesy of Inec and pdp collusion. Inec must be made to release all pvcs in their possession.
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by dasparrow: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
guruvick:
[size=16pt]Wait oh...

Is it registration for voters card?[/size]

Yes it is. I visited INEC's website just now because I was trying to figure out what CVR meant. I found out CVR means Continuous Voter Registration. So, for those who don't have a voters card and reside in FCT Abuja, there is a continuous voter registration exercise that will be going on from 13th to 17th January from 9am to 4pm.
Re: Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct by guruvick(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
dasparrow:

Yes it is. I visited INEC's website just now because I was trying to figure out what CVR meant. I found out CVR means Continuous Voter Registration. So, for those who don't have a voters card and reside in FCT Abuja, there is a continuous voter registration exercise that will be going on from 13th to 17th January from 9am to 4pm.

Thanks for your research

I will have to be there by tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage / N7.65bn Fraud: Appeal Court Dismisses Orji Uzor Kalu's Objections / Doubts Greet Handling Of Abba Kyari’s Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.