Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN (32748 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by Thomthom(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Just shut up and give it a rest already. Not that those appointees from the south have bettered your life in anyway. Southern leaders aren't any better. They are all bunch of blockheads. Instead, you should demand for good leaders but rather, you are more concerned where the leader is coming from.

I'm not taking away the fact that this useless govt has divided this country with nepotism, but ask yourself as a southerner what these southern appointments have done for you or your immediate surrounding. North and southern leaders are all the same thieving good for nothing blockheads who have nothing to offer you average Nigerians that should rather be fighting for good governance rather than worrying about where those who govern come from. When you elect the right persons, they make the right decisions including nepotism free appointments like you all wanted.

Edit:

It seems a lot of people have been mistaking me for a northerner. No, I'm not. I'm from the south south, born and bred in Lagos. I've met and made friends with many ethnic groups (including the major ones) and met a few African nationals here in Lagos. So my views are objective.
No good leader bros...
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
chubby98:

When are we going to perish this thought of ethnic and religious sentiments. It kills faster than ebola and coronavirus
hmmmm.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by adanny01(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
sulaak:

If the Engr has no management training and experience he will be as useless as the accountant.

When you say management, I guess you understand that the Engr wasn't appointed MD direct from the University classroom.

If an Engr cannot manage an Engineering company, what makes you think that an Accountant or Legal practioner will know what is required to deliver an Engineering service.

If the Accountant should stay in accounts dept, the legal practioner in the legal department, the Civil Engr in the Civil department, the Electrical engineer in the Electrical department all of an electricity servicing company, who is more qualified to lead every professional dept to the delivery of electricity?

What makes an accountant or legal practioner a better manager?

I am an Engineer, I did courses like Engineering management, Law for Engineers, Cost Engineering etc. I also did a certificate course on Management before register with the Nigerian Institute of Management, as well as Nigeria Society of Engineers and COREN.

Most Engrs rise through the ranks in Civil service, they attend workshops on Management as well as Engineering to succeed in their jobs. Nurses are medical practioners but never heads a hospital.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by luluosas(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2020
Done deal and sealed
Akanoaaa:
Oya bubu go replace him with another northerner.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by sulaak(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2020
adanny01:

When you say management, I guess you understand that the Engr wasn't appointed MD direct from the University classroom.

If an Engr cannot manage an Engineering company, what makes you think that an Accountant or Legal practioner will know what is required to deliver an Engineering service.

If the Accountant should stay in accounts dept, the legal practioner in the legal department, the Civil Engr in the Civil department, the Electrical engineer in the Electrical department all of an electricity servicing company, who is more qualified to lead every professional dept to the delivery of electricity?

What makes an accountant or legal practioner a better manager?

I am an Engineer, I did courses like Engineering management, Law for Engineers, Cost Engineering etc. I also did a certificate course on Management before register with the Nigerian Institute of Management, as well as Nigeria Society of Engineers and COREN.

Most Engrs rise through the ranks in Civil service, they attend workshops on Management as well as Engineering to succeed in their jobs. Nurses are medical practioners but never heads a hospital.

You just confirmed my position as you have both management training and experience base on your investment in management and legal training over the course of your career.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by adanny01(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2020
sulaak:

You just confirmed my position as you have both management training and experience base on your investment in management and legal training over the course of your career.

When you work for government, they send you to workshops and seminars. Those are training to be effective in your field. By the time you reach the top, you would have gained enough training and experience in management even without sitting in a classroom to get an academic qualification.
Re: FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN by sulaak(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2020
adanny01:

When you work for government, they send you to workshops and seminars. Those are training to be effective in your field. By the time you reach the top, you would have gained enough training and experience in management even without sitting in a classroom to get an academic qualification.

What your point?

Where did I say an Engr require a classroom academic qualification in management?

Learn to read before you respond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.