Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Kaduna Set To Discharge 11 COVID-19 Patients, Records 7 New Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Set To Discharge 11 COVID-19 Patients, Records 7 New Cases (3914 Views)

Edo Discharges 20 Coronavirus Patients, Records 1 Death / FCT Confirms 3 More COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 39 & Records 7 new cases / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kaduna Set To Discharge 11 COVID-19 Patients, Records 7 New Cases by ikabasa1(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2020
sammychimex:
Good thing testing is being done there. Kogi can continue with Bello's App
e no concern you. Bad belle
Re: Kaduna Set To Discharge 11 COVID-19 Patients, Records 7 New Cases by sammychimex(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
Adeolajude:

Truth be told,, you really wish to wake up to news that days..several people dead in kogi state..so that u and ur kind can be justified that yes...kogi never tested but has many cases of covid..unfortunately for u guys..just like Nigeria as a whole, people in kogi are hail and heathy

My people say death wey kill Alhaji, if e catch Almagiri wetin em go do am
Re: Kaduna Set To Discharge 11 COVID-19 Patients, Records 7 New Cases by Stephie3000: 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital.

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges.

These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this blog post, I will focus on health. Escape tragedy here at https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Bouncing Baby Boy / NAHAC 2018: Mike Omotosho Condemns Pollution, Says Its A Potential Tsunami. / Help Nairalanders - Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.