Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? (593 Views)

Insecurty: Call To Bar Moved From Law School / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Opera News Hub: Outrageous New Payment Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? by Goodnews1170(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2020
On Monday 18th of May, Npower beneficiaries have not yet being paid their stipend for the month of April.However, Minister of Humanitarian affairs, Disasters MGT and Social Development said Npower beneficiaries would receive their payments within this week, according to the Politics

Meanwhile, Npower beneficiaries should expected their stipend paid in their bank account this week, Npower disclosed this through their tweeter page, the tweets, which reads;

Nevertheless, Npower beneficiaries were asking questions over usually delay in getting federal government monthly stipend in their various bank account almost at repeated basis at the end of month.

However, Npower reply that their payments system has now been changed, the payments is not longer using NIBSS to process stipend. The payment is now moved to GIFMIS; Government integrated Financial Management information system.

GIFMIS is a government integrated IT platforms used for budgets Management, public expenditure, payments and accounting to enhance transparency in agencies, ministries and others across the country.
Re: Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? by Philmathew(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2020
I hope government will keep to its promise of paying them this week. The payment is overdue.

Meanwhile, do you care to earn bitcoins that you can trade for money? If your answer is YES, check my signature now and act fast!!
Re: Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? by juniorboma: 7:49am On May 25, 2020
Philmathew:
I hope government will keep to its promise of paying them this week. The payment is overdue.

Meanwhile, do you care to earn bitcoins that you can trade for money? If your answer is YES, check my signature now and act fast!!

Has npower paid you?
Re: Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? by Philmathew(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2020
juniorboma:

Has npower paid you?
My friend who is a volunteer was paid on Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Mount Zion Children Film School | Register Here / You Too Can!! How I Got Paid $1000 Every Month Working For Foreign Client / Road Safety Or NDLEA, Which Is Better To Work With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.