Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses (24522 Views)

Access Bank Staff Salary (insider) / FAAN Reverses Reduction In Staff Salary For May / Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by fatymore(f): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
Oga ooo... And our HOA, Executive arms and HOR didnt slash shinobi....

Olorun Ada
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Urchman200: 8:36am On May 20, 2020
It was expected, but not expecting it so soon from government agency, what are going to say when the private organisation start reducing salaries of its employees, their should be saving to accommodate this workers pay for the main time abeg,
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by gentleg87(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2020
Who cares?
If dey give dem full pay, whom dem help?

1 Like

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Lastmankc(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2020
philip0906:

Get off her back and stop kissing her scrawny nyash...she dey use you take shine, you still no wan wise
That babe girl pride shall

1 Like

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by KingMicky3286: 8:42am On May 20, 2020
Whats on?

philip0906:

Get off her back and stop kissing her scrawny nyash...she dey use you take shine, you still no wan wise
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Babatunde40(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2020
shankara7:
Just listen to yourself. Do you think FG plugs money from the tree? I pity all the govt workers clamouring for an unending lockdown.

Be supporting mediocrity. You deserve this country Nigeria

The taxes and revenue collected by FAAN is bigger than some African countries annual budget. They keep getting looted and relooted. That is why there's no reserve. The ogas stole, now the lower level staffs have to suffer for it. And you are telling me to listen to myself. Replying you is even unintelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by ProfAmaben(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2020
Very good
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by KingMicky3286: 8:43am On May 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by chizzy2019(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2020
That's bad.
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by CasNova: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Coming from a federal agency, this is rather strange.
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by enemyofprogress: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Downsizing loading.
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by damosade(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Are they not under federal government..? Some one should enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Tekzyflex(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2020
Open the fvcking airports and observe and follow all safety precautions . Nigeria too carry problem for head.
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Nickisindigo(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2020
I think This country should be privatized
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by enemyofprogress: 8:48am On May 20, 2020
fatymore:
Oga ooo... And our HOA, Executive arms and HOR didnt slash shinobi....

Olorun Ada
na there i dey work o. Thank God Sey you too don see am, that money wey i promise you before i no go fit give you again be that o
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2020
I know it will come to this here in Nigeria. ...ours is always different. Kaduna state gov't wanted to slash salaries by 50% but met resistance from civil servants. ...The TH will start by reducing or even delaying workers salaries insisting its covid 19 that has stolen workers funds!
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Nobody: 8:50am On May 20, 2020
FAAN self is very confused.
Before they said that only Abuja, Lagos and ph airports were sustainable. Now they have removed ph, leaving only Abuja and Lagos...
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On May 20, 2020
Seetto:

This one wey u dey claim James bond, grin grin shey u don win jackpot
she is doing her menses. Na so she dey always behave when she see her period
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by enemyofprogress: 8:53am On May 20, 2020
damosade:
Are they not under federal government..? Some one should enlighten me.
they are under local government council
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by fatymore(f): 8:53am On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na there i dey work o. Thank God Sey you too don see am, that money wey i promise you before i no go fit give you again be that o
Agbaya oshi...give me money for Salah
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2020
I think FAAN is a federal agency....so when they have high revenue, do they increase the salary of their staffs?/

Nigeria is cursed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2020
Why are the labour unions rejecting the proposed pay cut?

They should be happy that it's not outright sack.

We all know some of the funds of governmental agencies are being looted but the fact remains that revenues have fallen drastically therefore it is not practical to maintain the same level of expenses for the time being
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by kachi08(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2020
It's more better to slash salary then sacking.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by COMPAQ(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2020
If FAAN is a goverment agency, shouldn't their salaries be coming directly from the Federal Government?
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by moshino(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2020
Adetunmbi11:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

My financial situation is in total disaster right due to the impact of this covid nonesense. Pls anything to assist so I can survive would be highly appreciated. 02.32_411.331 is my account number. Wema bank.

Thanks

Use your original NL handle and beg, not this new one you opened today, you will not get 1 penny.
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by damosade(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
they are under local government council

I never expected progressive comments from people like u.
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Femeto: 9:01am On May 20, 2020
The money they are collecting at the Toll gate can pay salary, Companies are still paying rents and airlines still pay for packing space this can be used to pay for salaries. The major revenue dey are losing are from passenger's.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:

Be supporting mediocrity. You deserve this country Nigeria

The taxes and revenue collected by FAAN is bigger than some African countries annual budget. They keep getting looted and relooted. That is why there's no reserve. The ogas stole, now the lower level staffs have to suffer for it. And you are telling me to listen to myself. Replying you is even unintelligent
On the contrary, FAAN doesn't generate that much a money.
FAAN rakes in an average annual revenue of about N35bn. That's just about $90m.
Nigerian airports don't really generate much money.
Airports around the world generate the bulk of their money from hangar facilities, maintenance, hospitality etc. These facilities are lacking in most Nigerian airports.
You can't generate any much money through just charging airlines for landing and taking off.

And besides according to the article, lower staff aren't taking pay cuts, it's for level 10 upwards.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by enemyofprogress: 9:02am On May 20, 2020
damosade:

I never expected progressive comments from people like u.
e pain am grin tongue
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by Adetunmbi11: 9:02am On May 20, 2020
moshino:

Use your original NL handle and beg, not this new one you opened today, you will not get 1 penny.
it is because of shame that's why I opened a new one for this purpose. I have NEVER done this in my life and hopefully never to again. It's situation my brother
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On May 20, 2020
fatymore:
Agbaya oshi...give me money for Salah
come my house come collect am. I go dey house in the night
Re: FAAN Slashes Staff Salary Over Revenue Losses by micflo28(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2020
The surest job now na for the health sector ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / 10 Forms Of Frustration Single Men Face At Work – My Case / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.