Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) (5107 Views)

Five Deadly Powers Of Prophet Odumeje (exposed) / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / See Hilarious Reactions As Khloe Kardashian Names Her Baby Girl "True Thompson" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Felixhenry: 8:37am On May 20, 2020
Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Nairalandmonika: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
Op u are a fool, she never said the meaning of indaboski.

The woman sef she just dey wake up, na today useless things dey trend for Twitter. Make she go sleep nor she's not serious.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by OsuIgboIpob: 9:04am On May 20, 2020
grin

This guy is a complete morón!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by malcom1X: 10:01am On May 20, 2020
Indaboski is the man of the year for 2020.

While allr churches were on lockdown, indaboski was trending.

Maybe he's doing something right.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by thugmansion(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2020
You are not making sense oo.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Millennialaku(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
the girl in that video is a stupid clout chaser

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by div111(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2020
grin dude shares cash in his church. He gave people things during this lockdown. tongue tongue I still prefer him to........

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Scream(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2020
Did I hear her say "...whst a fu-ck.?". Pot calling kettle black...she needs attention.
Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by yuswrld20(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2020
wetin gan make them leave this man alone
Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Nobody: 2:50am On May 21, 2020
She started very well but ended up by using the word PHUCK..... "I presume it's Anger"
Anyway, the same she feels tired of Nigeria, I got tired of Nigeria many many Years ago.

..... and I knew nothing Reasonable would ever come out of it apart from our SOCCER achievements which resonates across the world.
This INERTIA will Last till we wake up and work towards building a NEW NIGERIA.
MIND you, this DREAM will take time to manifest but not feasible in 5 Generations from now.

MY ADVICE for Her;
NIGERIA is what it is today because of the type of people residing there.
If you relocate ALL NIGERIANS to CANADA, Canada will become a SHITHOLE over Night.. . this is Joke apart. Nigerians will shittt in Nylon Bags and dispose them along the streets of Canada.

Therefore, I implore her towards making efforts to relocate.
The moment she does that her worries will end the moment she lands at the new country's Airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Nobody: 3:04am On May 21, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
grin

This guy is a complete morón!
He is not a MORÓN, rather he is the only sensible person among his congregation.
IF a MAN like ODUMEJE can garner such a crowd in an Educated state like ANAMBRA, whose reputation in Education remains outstanding, that means NIGERIA is yet to be called up to join the race towards greatness.

That should tell you that 4 out of every 5 NIGERIANS you meet everyday are greedy, gullible, poor and mentally unstable.
That's why I encourage only reasonable people to leave Nigeria, else they all will be engulfed one day.
Re: Odumeje Exposed By Girl True Meaning Of Indaboski(video) by Billiking(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2020
people should mind their business

(1) (Reply)

Lanre Teriba (atorise) Just Acquired A Hummer Jeep / Bbnaija: Watch 'praise And Ka3na Making Love' (video) / Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.