Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors (688 Views)

Pls Review My App With React And Node Express / Dynamic Routing: Params & Query String In Node/express / Building A Restful API With Node & Express - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by jetroolowole(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2020
I need volunteers and mini-contractors for a personal Covid-19 related project I'm working on. I have built the Back-end using Node, Express, Sequelize ORM and Postgres. I build the front-end with React. Due to limitations of power and time resources, I'm requesting the following services and volunteering opportunities. Since, I started it just for the fun of it, I'll like to tidy things up for proper usage.

BACK-END OFFER
I'm looking for experience node.js and express.js developer to design the authentication and role base authorization for the Restful API. The architecture require users to have many roles. I use Sequelize ORM and Postgres database. The authentication will require the use of jsonwebtoken. I did handle this already but I need to look at other better ways. For the authorization, I need:
1. isAdmin - All CRUD privileges
2. isAuthor - Own CRU privileges
3. isRead - R privileges
Any suggested idea will be appreciated. I have little budget on this.

FRONT-END OFFERS

1. PWA WEB APP
I need someone who can build a React web app with customized service workers. The website will only have few pages for submitting forms. The site will work offline and later the data will be submitted to the Back-end when there is network. Please note that I use Postgres database. I have little budget on this.

2. I need someone who will design a working CRUD on React forms using axios. I have multi-step forms in place but you can also show what you have already. I have a working design for the CRUD and it's working well with my Back-end. But I'll like to see from other perspective. I'm using jsonwebtoken for authentication. The React web app already have a route based authorization system in place.

3. MULTI-STEP FORM WITH CONDITIONAL DROP-DOWN
I'm need someone who can design a multi-step form with country, state, LGA conditional drop-down select based on React hooks. When the person select Nigeria, all the states will load, when he select a state, the LGAs will load. The country will be limited to Nigeria. I have a working one and I can provide link to it on request. I need to see from a different perspective. I have a limited budget for this.

VOLUNTEERS
I need volunteers for data entry tasks and mini coding tasks. If you volunteer, you'll get access to the full functional app that the task was used for. And volunteers may be brought into the team.

WhatsApp me on 07066999466

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by Alberta123: 3:24pm On May 20, 2020
I just finished building an ecommerce application with PERN stack few weeks and currently working on a job portal with same stack using sequelize ORM.

Let me know your budget first then we'll continue the discussion on Whatsapp if I find it encouraging .
Re: I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by devbits: 6:56pm On May 21, 2020
Alberta123:
I just finished building an ecommerce application with PERN stack few weeks and currently working on a job portal with same stack using sequelize ORM.

Let me know your budget first then we'll continue the discussion on Whatsapp if I find it encouraging .

Well done pls what host do you intend to use or used?
Re: I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by Alberta123: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
devbits:

Well done pls what host do you intend to use or used?

I used heroku but aws is better
Re: I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by Karleb(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2020

Testing microphone!

Re: I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by jetroolowole(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
Alberta123:

Thanks for showing interest. Which part are you interested in?
Re: I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors by bet9ja(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2020
jetroolowole:
I need volunteers and mini-contractors for a personal Covid-19 related project I'm working on. I have built the Back-end using Node, Express, Sequelize ORM and Postgres. I build the front-end with React. Due to limitations of power and time resources, I'm requesting the following services and volunteering opportunities. I already get a proposal on this from UNICEF. Since, I started it just for the fun of it, I'll like to tidy things up for proper usage.

BACK-END OFFER
I'm looking for experience node.js and express.js developer to design the authentication and role base authorization for the Restful API. The architecture require users to have many roles. I use Sequelize ORM and Postgres database. The authentication will require the use of jsonwebtoken. I did handle this already but I need to look at other better ways. For the authorization, I need:
1. isAdmin - All CRUD privileges
2. isAuthor - Own CRU privileges
3. isRead - R privileges
Any suggested idea will be appreciated. I have little budget on this.

FRONT-END OFFERS

1. PWA WEB APP
I need someone who can build a React web app with customized service workers. The website will only have few pages for submitting forms. The site will work offline and later the data will be submitted to the Back-end when there is network. Please note that I use Postgres database. I have little budget on this.

2. I need someone who will design a working CRUD on React forms using axios. I have multi-step forms in place but you can also show what you have already. I have a working design for the CRUD and it's working well with my Back-end. But I'll like to see from other perspective. I'm using jsonwebtoken for authentication. The React web app already have a route based authorization system in place.

3. MULTI-STEP FORM WITH CONDITIONAL DROP-DOWN
I'm need someone who can design a multi-step form with country, state, LGA conditional drop-down select based on React hooks. When the person select Nigeria, all the states will load, when he select a state, the LGAs will load. The country will be limited to Nigeria. I have a working one and I can provide link to it on request. I need to see from a different perspective. I have a limited budget for this.

VOLUNTEERS
I need volunteers for data entry tasks and mini coding tasks. If you volunteer, you'll get access to the full functional app that the task was used for. And volunteers may be brought into the team.

WhatsApp me on 07066999466
Why using axios and not fetch(). Don't pack your application with unnecessary dependancy. Even the XMLHttpRequest object will work just fine. My hands are tight at the moment, I could have help.

(1) (Reply)

Free C++ Programming Help / Please Advice / Please I Need Some I Can Talk To For My Little Php Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.