Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity (571 Views)

2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly / Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity by Fish4wealth: 9:15am On May 20, 2020
Kindly send, "Investment opportunity" to this whatsapp number 081...537..016..13. No sms please.
Thanks.

The impact of covid-19 on MSMEs cannot be quantified. Virtually all businesses have suffered the HIT irrespective of sectors; However, few sectors into essential services had a different HIT.

As the economy gradually open up, many affected MSMEs will grabble with CAPITAL to drive their business.

Consequently, I'm inviting interested entrepreneurs, employee, potential investor to join my discussion on Raising Capital in this covid era.

The financial institutions have failed us, the government has failed us. Businesses are collapsing.

Let's discuss possible solutions on my whatsapp group.

TARGET MEMBERS
Investors
Entrepreneurs

Don't hesitate to join us this weekend, Saturday 23/5/2020

To be part, simply send "Investment Opportunity" to 081..537..016..13 to get the link.
Re: Investment Opportunity by Fish4wealth: 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
Are you thinking of a genuine business you can invest your money in....
Are you interested in a business model that has equity....

Are you an entrepreneur with good business financial records seeking for investors/equity...

Join our discussion this weekend......

Re: Investment Opportunity by Fish4wealth: 4:29pm On May 20, 2020
The greatest fear of every investor is the assurance of the safety of their capital. Sadly, investors would rather choose to invest in mutual funds and its likes to avoid stories that touches.

However, the fact remains that the neglected micro enterprises or informal sector contributes largely to a country's GDP yet because of their unstructured business, they lack the requisites to attract funding.

Having worked in this informal sector for over 15years with different certification training at FATE Foundation, ALF Foundation, TEF Foundation, I'm qualified to guide both an investor and an entrepreneur on how to determine or present a viable business respectively.

If the economy must grow with positive impact on the micro enterprises who are far closest to the consumers, their must be a system to cater for their financial needs to scaleup.

Join me and let's change the paradigm.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Investment Opportunity by Fish4wealth: 8:05am On May 21, 2020
Good morning all....

It's sad reading how employees are loosing their jobs and some to the extreme of commiting suicide.

Not everyone will turn business owners but lots of business owners can supported to provide my jobs.

I'm passionate about providing solutions to how business owners particularly those in the informal sectors can overcome financial challenges in scaling up their businesses whilst ensuring investors capital are secured.

Interested entrepreneurs and potential investors can join in the discussion on this thread or alternatively on whatsapp.

As investors, share your fears, worries and ROI expectation.....

As entrepreneurs, pitch your business, equity possibilty, budget and ROI.

Investors should kindly note not to engage any entrepreneur without due deligence and making such known here.

As a business model analyst, i will be willing to analyse the business viability and I'm hopeful, other ecperience gurus in the house can assist as well.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

All About Making Money Online & Buz / With N700,000 You Can Get A Plot Of Land At Asaba Delta State / Oxford International Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.