Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wizkid Shares Throwback Video Of Him And His Mom Dancing On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Throwback Video Of Him And His Mom Dancing On Stage (713 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Throwback Video Of Him And His Mom Dancing On Stage by Abovenaija(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2020
A throwback video of Wizkid and his mom dancing just surface online and his fans can’t stop talking about the bond between mother and son.

Wizkid has also sang of his mother on songs like “Joy” and “Mummy Mi”, and how beautiful it is he’s doing her –and indeed the continent– proud.

The singer doesn’t hide his love for his mother as he always utilizes every opportunity he gets to showcase his undying love for her.

Watch the epic clip of the both of them performing together below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2MY5fpCVE

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/20/wizkid-shares-throwback-video-of-him-and-his-mom-dancing-on-stage/

Re: Wizkid Shares Throwback Video Of Him And His Mom Dancing On Stage by Twinkletwin: 9:41am On May 20, 2020
Meanwhile Chinese will be fighting and their sword will be sounding Seun Seun Seun
Re: Wizkid Shares Throwback Video Of Him And His Mom Dancing On Stage by Ernezee(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2020
My mother is like a golden treasure anybody can think of, as she is always there for me. She is always there to guide and comfort me. there is nothing as powerful as mother's love. Happiness is seeing your mother smile.

God bless you mom.

(1) (Reply)

“we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay / Wife Of John Travolta, Actress Kelly Preston, Dies Of Breast Cancer / Nigeria Pastor Curses And Fight His Convert In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.