Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

“we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay (717 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / FIRS Urges Nigerians To Pay Tax As AY Live Holds In Style In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by Glamoury990: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ayomide, the chef who recently came out as gay and introduced his partner to the world, has explained why he came out of the closet.

According to Ayo, he doesn’t care if coming out will tarnish his image or lead to his arrest.

He added that members of the LGBTQ community have every right to live freely because they pay taxes and contribute to society.

See his post below ;

https:///news/we-have-every-right-to-live-because-we-pay-tax-and-contribute-to-society-gay-activist-ayomide/

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by XXXXTENTACION: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Iyai yooo shocked

cc: righteouness89 come see something wink

¿ cool %
Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by seankafor(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
They are humans too.. their lives matter cheesy

#gaylivesmatter cool

3 Likes

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by Jochabed(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
But God himself calls your so called beliefs disgusting. So it's not about want you want, but what scripturally and morally right. And being gay doesn't fit in.

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by nanakgh(m): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
I get what’s going on here, and I honestly respect your hustle. It’s better than stealing sha.

I hope you eventually get that asylum status in Canada or US or wherever you’re aiming at.

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by Dominatrix(f): 2:18am On Jul 08, 2020
100%

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by Palehair: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jochabed:
But God himself calls your so called beliefs disgusting. So it's not about want you want, but what scripturally and morally right. And being gay doesn't fit in.
Have you heard about separation of church from state? We are practicing democracy not theocracy. Not everybody is a christian so don't force your religion on people

1 Like

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by Palehair: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
nanakgh:
I get what’s going on here, and I honestly respect your hustle. It’s better than stealing sha.

I hope you eventually get that asylum status in Canada or US or wherever you’re aiming at.
Exactly, if he's smart, Germany and other European countries can help him and his bf get out
Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by HuntSon(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jochabed:

We're not like you who gets controlled to do anything because you can't fit in. You only remember what's morally and scripturally right when it's about gays.

2 Likes

Re: “we Have Every Right To Live Because We Pay Tax And Contribute To Society” – Gay by HuntSon(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Palehair:

Have you heard about separation of church from state? We are practicing democracy not theocracy. Not everybody is a christian so don't force your religion on people

Like they're so dumb that it amuses me. They want everyone to live under their religious laws alone in a secular state. But will scream Satan if you try to do it to them.

The problem with Democracy in Nigeria is that they can't separate the church from the state.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man In My Life, I Wish To Have More Kids – Uche Ogbodo / Empire Actor, Bryshere Gray Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting His Wife / #bbnaija: Nkechi Blessing Picks Her Favorite Housemates, See The Favoured One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.