Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country (443 Views)

Rwanda Takes Delivery Of Robots That Can Screen ‘150 People/minute’ For Covid19. / 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by Eborabadan(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2020
The Government of Rwanda has taken delivery of 5 humanoid robots to help the country in its fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

These particular robots have the ability to screen and deliver foods and drugs to those suffering from Coronavirus.

Rwanda's health minister, Daniel Ngamije announced this on Tuesday, May 19, adding that the robots were brought in to reduce the exposure of health workers to COVID-19 patients.

The 5 robots, manufactured by a Belgium company have been named Akazuba, Ikizere, Mwiza, Ngabo and Urumuri.

According to Rwanda's health ministry, the robots have a number of abilities which include Screening 50 to 150 people per minute, recording and storing patient data, alerting health workers about abnormalities, warning people who aren't wearing masks or are wearing it wrongly.

So far, Rwanda has recorded 308 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 203 recoveries and no deaths.

https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/05/covid-19-robots-that-can-screen-150-people-per-minute-and-care-for-patients-delivered-to-african-country/

THE STREET JOURNAL
Visit www.thestreetjournal.org

Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by JOACHINpedro: 9:45am On May 20, 2020
We also need one to run the country cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2020
We shall conquer this virus soon in Jesus name
Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by habsydiamond(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2020
if robot can carry food administer drugs and test patients. there must be robots that is good in politics. please we need one good governance robot to help us run thing at aso rock cos this change don tire me oo. i talk for myself sha.
Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by MaziAlaye(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2020
Rwanda be making Africa proud. While Buhari and his cohorts be making Nigeria look like Tacha

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by Lovelive: 10:46am On May 20, 2020
habsydiamond:
china please we need una urgently oo.

Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by Lovelive: 10:47am On May 20, 2020
Just wao

Eborabadan:
The Government of Rwanda has taken delivery of 5 humanoid robots to help the country in its fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

These particular robots have the ability to screen and deliver foods and drugs to those suffering from Coronavirus.

Rwanda's health minister, Daniel Ngamije announced this on Tuesday, May 19, adding that the robots were brought in to reduce the exposure of health workers to COVID-19 patients.

The 5 robots, manufactured by a Belgium company have been named Akazuba, Ikizere, Mwiza, Ngabo and Urumuri.

According to Rwanda's health ministry, the robots have a number of abilities which include Screening 50 to 150 people per minute, recording and storing patient data, alerting health workers about abnormalities, warning people who aren't wearing masks or are wearing it wrongly.

So far, Rwanda has recorded 308 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 203 recoveries and no deaths.

https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/05/covid-19-robots-that-can-screen-150-people-per-minute-and-care-for-patients-delivered-to-african-country/

THE STREET JOURNAL
Visit www.thestreetjournal.org
Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by habsydiamond(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Lovelive post=89753185][/quote]u have misunderstood me oo. no be china people or virus as said by my oga at the top but their robots grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Robots That Can Screen 150 People Per Minute Sent To African Country by Lovelive: 4:16pm On May 20, 2020
habsydiamond:
u have misunderstood me oo. no be china people or virus as said by my oga at the top but their robots grin grin

Got it

And I love your approach for addressing it.
I really appreciate your wells manner attitude here.

One love bro

(1) (Reply)

Heart Surgery � / COVID-19: NMA, PSN Demand Extension Of Lockdown, Stricter Implementation / Help: I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.