Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help (1152 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / Snake In My Pot!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by Casemiro(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
My beloved pot of soup that was prepared yesterday has been invaded by ants.

I woke up this morning only to discover ants in my pot of soup.

Please I'm devastated.

What do I do. How do I prevent ants from terrorising my pot of soup.
Re: Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by majamajic(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2020
Casemiro:
My beloved pot of soup that was prepared yesterday has been invaded by ants.

I woke up this morning only to discover ants in my pot of soup.

Please I'm devastated.

What do I do.
How do I prevent ants from terrorising my pot of soup.

Be using insecticide
Re: Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by OneCorner: 10:21am On May 20, 2020
I don’t know if adding sniper to the soup will work
Re: Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by ojun50(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2020
You must be dirty, add sniper to the soup and re-watch warm it
Re: Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by Nobody: 11:18am On May 20, 2020
warm the soup and those inside will die the rest would be deterred by the heat.
To prevent reoccurance use chalk and draw around circumference of the outer wall of the pot, I read that ants do not cross a line of chalk.

Otherwise put your soup in fridge or freezer.
Re: Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by Makaveli217(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
Put water inside a large basin, then put the pot inside.
Re: Ants Have Invaded My Pot Of Soup! Please Help by Motirayo2018(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Casemiro post=89751458].

Get Rambo powder .use around your house and kitchen . pour waste water far away from your home.

(1) (Reply)

Multi Purpose Face Cleanser Recipe / Curry Powder? / Mama Put And Fast Food Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.