Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery (865 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by phidipe(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2020
Hello my fellow Nairalander I have the mark on my face people saying is a BIRTHMARK the older i grow the bigger it becomes.
Is causing me a lot of embarrassment and I want it to be removed without surgery . Please i need your honest advice and I will be very happy for prompt and practicable solutions
Thanks
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by phidipe(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2020
I wish to remove this from my face without surgery please help me

Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by pyyxxaro: 10:25am On May 20, 2020
Just buy sandpaper #200

Use it to file the place forcefully and continuously till it falls off

After everything, use Izal to rub it immediately

Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by phidipe(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2020
Please Help Your Brother Honest Advice Please
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by phidipe(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Just buy sandpaper #200

Use it to file the place forcefully and continuously till it falls off
After everything, use Izal to rub it immediately

Thank me later cool
SandPaper How sir please explain in details please
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by gentlesinna(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2020
Please sir appreciate and accept who and what you have........before you course serious problem for yourself.

It's birth mark so leave it and love yourself like that...
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by hopeforcharles(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Any good skin tag cream will help, you will have to do it occasionally till it drops off
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by phidipe(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
gentlesinna:
Please sir appreciate and accept who and what you have........before you course serious problem for yourself.

It's birth mark so leave it and love yourself like that...
Sir anytime I want to carry baby like this and see it on my face they get scared . It happened in church sometime back before lockdown it was a big embarrassment Please I'm tired of it
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by phidipe(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Any good skin tag cream will help, you will have to do it occasionally till it drops off
please sir can you recommend any please
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2020
phidipe:
I wish to remove this from my face without surgery please help me

There's no other method that can effectively remove that without leaving an obvious mark, or a telltale sign of it, except surgery.

But why do Nigerians fear surgery so much, even when it's so cheap there compared to other countries?
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by hopeforcharles(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2020
phidipe:
please sir can you recommend any please
Collomaerk cream or this Chinese product, if u can get it I would have advice you buy it

Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by hopeforcharles(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

There's no other method that can effectively remove that without leaving an obvious mark, or a telltale sign of it, except surgery.

But why do Nigerians fear surgery so much, even when it's so cheap there compared to other countries?
Why do u always advise surgery? There are other ways little issues like this can be handled
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Why do u always advise surgery? There are other ways little issues like this can be handled

Funny guy.

It's because while being trained in surgery, I realized it's the only perfect way of handling surgical conditions.
It thought me that medical conditions should be handled medically, while surgical ones should be handled surgically.

Any cream(eg podophylline) that can burn off that growth will eventually leave a mark there, while a perfectly performed surgery will only leave a tiny line of scar that will fade with the passage of time.

Once something is in the face, it's no longer a "little issue" as you described because of cosmetic/aesthetic reasons.
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by hopeforcharles(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Funny guy.

It's because while being trained in surgery, I realized it's the only perfect way of handling surgical conditions.
It thought me that medical conditions should be handled medically, while surgical ones should be handled surgically.

Any cream(eg podophylline) that can burn off that growth will eventually leave a mark there, while a perfectly performed surgery will only leave a tiny line of scar that will fade with the passage of time.

Once something is in the face, it's no longer a "little issue" as you described because of cosmetic/aesthetic reasons.
Lets say I agree with you, but I have seen someone used this cream on their faces and still get goo results, the trick is simple little application over time at exact spot work and there are still creams that can clear what scars might remain
Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Collomaerk cream or this Chinese product, if u can get it I would have advice you buy it

Remember what he has is called a papilloma, with a significant size, and not a mole.
I always advise on getting the diagnosis right before recommending treatments.

Your collomak cream, which contains Salicylic acid(a keratolytic agent), won't be able to handle a growth of that magnitude.
I have once used it on an Indian patient in UAE with a Corn, but after 6months, he had to come back to beg for surgery.
It's only suitable for tiny warts, corns or very small papillomas.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Birthmark From My Face Without Surgery by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Lets say I agree with you, but I have seen someone used this cream on their faces and still get goo results, the trick is simple little application over time at exact spot work and there are still creams that can clear what scars might remain

Yes, the size matters.
Let him use it for the next 6 months, let's see how it goes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pulse Influencer Award Of 2021... / Do These Things Every Morning If You Want To Be Successful / Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.