Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) (849 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by Unruly7(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2022
Please pardon my grammar
Since she was little she always have stomach pains around her navel doctors say her navel is open that with time it will close she’s 5yrs now still experiencing same thing
She vomits
Stool
Always crying of stomach pain

When it happened last year doctors said it’s only surgery that can be done to close this

The parents are afraid of surgery on the little kid

Please doctors are there any other remedy to this
Parents please who ha witnessed this how did you solve this.

Lalasticala
Mynd44 help push to front page ��

Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by doctokwus: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2022
That's umbilical hernia.
With the constant pain she is having it means the intestine that is causing the hernia is either twisting or getting entangled in the small space of the sac you are seeing.
Yes,it's supposed to close but since your niece's own hasn't by now with the debilitating symptoms she is having,it should be operated upon before it gets strangulated leading to more serious problems.

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by aaking(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2022
I'm not a doctor but if the real doctor says surgery is the next in action then pray it comes out successful. I went to Ijede General Hospital last year saw children between 2-10yrs did hernia surgery successfully without any complications even appendix surgery. I advise you to use a better and reliable GENERAL HOSPITAL. May the healing power of God heal your Niece in JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by aaking(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2022
doctokwus:
That's umbilical hernia.
With the constant pain she is having it means the intestine that is causing the hernia is either twisting or getting entangled in the small space of the sac you are seeing.
Yes,it's supposed to close but since your niece's own hasn't by now with the debilitating symptoms she is having,it should be operated upon before it gets strangulated leading to more serious problems.

I haven't seen your comment b4 commenting never knew it was hernia. Pls Op do the needful

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by Unruly7(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
doctokwus:
That's umbilical hernia.

Okay sir thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by dohyn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just Google incarcerated hernia. Then, strangulated hernia.
Read the symptoms and see which one(s) is present in your niece.
After reading it, kindly impress upon the parents to do the needful.
Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:49am On Jun 22, 2022
If they can take her to India, an excellent doctor will solve this and cause her to laff again
Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by dora7891(f): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello dear. Kindly speak to a medical officer concerning this. If your child is experiencing pain it’s best to act fast, it better to know everything is alright than to be looking for how to solve complications

If surgery is the next course of action, it’s better a less invasive surgery is done. Contact Kelina Hospital in Lagos or Abuja branch, they will consult with you and tell you what to do. They are so good that you will be able to watch the surgery in the board room if you choose to

You can also email me, if you need any help reaching them or their address, everything is online, but I’m available wajedora@gmail.com take good care
Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by Unruly7(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
dora7891:
Hello dear. Kindly speak to a medical officer concerning this. If your child is experiencing pain it’s best to act fast, it better to know everything is alright than to be looking for how to solve complications

If surgery is the next course of action, it’s better a less invasive surgery is done. Contact Kelina Hospital in Lagos or Abuja branch, they will consult with you and tell you what to do. They are so good that you will be able to watch the surgery in the board room if you choose to

You can also email me, if you need any help reaching them or their address, everything is online, but I’m available wajedora@gmail.com take good care

Thanks so much
Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by Unruly7(m): 3:56am On Jun 26, 2022
dora7891:

Please are you in Lagos ?
Re: Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) by dora7891(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unruly7:

Please are you in Lagos ?

Yes I am

(1) (Reply)

Is Jollof Rice Healthy? Everything You Need To Know / Please My Friends Need Medical Help And Advice: / I Hail Oooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.