Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? (1457 Views)

Are Men Obsessed With 'Plenty Of Fish In The Sea' Idea? / When Envy Strikes: How To Put Jealousy To Good Use / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by darklady(f): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2006
who is more jealous in relationships or marriage: male or female?
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by hotangel2(f): 3:08am On Jan 27, 2006
It's natural. Females
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by nicetohave(m): 3:22am On Jan 27, 2006
Thank you HA....... cheesy cool
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by kenflavor(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2006
The case is closed, cos HA has said it all.
@nicetohave

Hi, how are u? How is TT and work?
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by Bigtee(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2006
I think that the Female is more jealous in the a relationship.

Reason: Simple, the emotional attachment a lady/chic/girl (whatever u wanna call it) puts in the relationship makes 'em OVERPROTECTIVE OVER THIER PARTHNER (this can however be a good thing if managed well)
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by eveseh(f): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
the man,i think undecided
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by mukina2: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2006
eveseh:

the man,i think undecided

dont think its dem o grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by eveseh(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2006
mukina2:

don't think its them o grin grin grin grin

why not?
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by mukina2: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2006
meant dont think, its the men not the women grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by mamaput(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2006
Women!!!!!
Women are even jealous of their girlfriend.
My Nigerian friends the women always like to know who is my best friend who do i like the best and who i spend more time with.
I remember once i told one that **** is my best and oldest friend.
Her answer "It is not how long you know someone "
My answer "She is my best friend and she carries all my secrets."
man was she jealous about my statement.
One could thing am talking about a lover.
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by Free(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2006
oooh yes

women women and women!!!!!
we full of jealousy!!! Amen , cheesy grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by babymine(f): 10:50am On May 02, 2006
I hate to admit this but it's da woman! grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2006
yeah!! it's da ladies
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by babymine(f): 10:57am On May 02, 2006
It depends on the relationship anyway, cos there are some guyz who are more jealous than gurlz in some relationships. grin grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 03, 2006
Naturally, its women! cool
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by babymine(f): 12:26pm On May 04, 2006
Both. grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by mamaput(f): 4:52pm On May 04, 2006
There is a big difference.
Men are like chicken they will try to fly and splash feathers all over the place

Women are like puss or snake they can plan and lie in wait even for days.

You all know the saying "Hell knows no ****** like a woman scorned
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by kimba(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2006
Women are more jealous o, 24/7, 365d/y

Its like this: Women are even more jealous of one another, if a lady were to see another lady walking majestically with some M+A+N, just do a little experiment and watch her closely. If she was talking to you before, her eyes begin to quickly dart left and right. Its not the other guy she's looking at, shes trying to make a conclusion on the other girl, whether or not the other girl is good enough for tha DUDE, the "i wish i could be that girl" virus,
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by dominobaby(f): 3:52pm On May 05, 2006
Kimba! U got me crackn! Yeah, its da ladies, bt der are some relationships where its d man wu is more jealous.
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2006
Men are ohhhh grin
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by tushbobo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
Ladies can be so jealous.U meet some girls n few weeks into d friendship(not relationship) they want to monopolise u.
Re: Are Men Or Women More Guilty Of Jealousy? by nancyekpoh(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
Women are more guilty of jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

Born In One Day As 7 Precious Babies, Today All Turned 18yrs. / Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.