Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel (541 Views)

Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge: Missing BSU 400L Student Has Been Found / Susan Hilaseen Kaakyenge, BSU 400L Student Is Missing, Photo / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel by Emmque68(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2020
Owner of Rant HQ Susan Ade-Coker has taken to her Facebook group with over 1.2 million members to apologize to her fans over her recent comment which sparked outrage especially amongst the Igbos .

Recall Susan previously express her displeasure over some Igbo members attitude and this ignited social media uproar as many felt offended by her utterance.

However, her apology didn't seem straight as she only apologized to her loyal fans, ignoring the Igbos whom she earlier insulted and some felt she was yet again indirectly abusing the Igbos after she earlier made a post referring to some of her fans as JEZEBEL

Read full shocking statement via link below.

https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2020/05/exclusive-rant-hq-founder-susan-ade.html

Re: Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2020
She's definitely the jezebel. Bleached out runs girl

1 Like

Re: Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2020
Good morning everyone.

First and foremost I would like to apologize to the members of RantHQ for the disturbance the group has experienced in the past few days. As your convener, I take full responsibility for it as it my duty to preserve the space for you. It is my duty to make sure our space and looked after and catered for but I failed in that respect. Regardless of how or from who it started or came about or caused,, the fact remains that I did not protect our space from negative energy. For that I am sorry.

I have had one of the most challenging days in my adult life as I had to make decisions about where we go from here. I have had to within 24hours make provisions for alternative arrangements for our migration if those who are unhappy in one way or the other succeed in their campaign. That has been what I've spent time on. Thankfully we are not under that pressure anymore. However we have that now so we would be good if anything.

Allow me to say a very big thank you to everyone for your patience. Thank you for your support. I was overwhelmed by the show of love and support. I did not realize that I could ever experience as much love and support from the group. Thank you. I do not take it for granted. God bless you.

Moving forward, we are going to be doing things differently. Starting from myself. RantHQ will not be as it was known for. We would still be fabulous, boisterous and fantastic but we are going to tone down a lot on the "WOBENESS". It's not going to be boring. Far from it! We are all adults. We are all grownups. Not that we don't behave as one but we are merely adjusting. Which is a fundamental requirement in our continuous existence on this great platform FACEBOOK. This change begins with me.

As things progress, please work with us as we moderate the platform. We have closed posting into the group and we would only be approving posts that had been submitted for approval before last night.

As I mentioned above, we are toning down on the WOBENESS. This may cause a few discomfort for some but kindly adhere to the set down rules and regulations of Facebook community standards.

Disciplinary actions would be tougher. Anyone kicked out from the group are unlikely going to get a chance to be readmitted. Let us be mindful of our conduct, actions, comments and the likes. Respect people's opinions. No one is above the other. WAKA PASS is strongly advised. We delete a whole thread if we find fighting or bashings going on and offenders kicked out.

One of the things we have sort and concluded in this past few days is data benefits for members of RantHQ in appreciation of their loyal commitment to the platform. Shortly we would roll out avenues for members to get data and other discounted services at majorly discounted rates.

Last but not the least. This is a multi-culture, multi-faith platform. This is a platform for all tribe and race known to mankind. No tribe, race or color is superior to another. This shall be our conduct. Each one for everyone.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel by AudioNews(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala always on Violence,
Violence is in der blood
Re: Rant HQ Susan Ade-coker Apologizes to Loyal Fans, Ignore And Calls Igbos Jezebel by Diiet: 3:30pm On May 20, 2020
What is the result of their petitions against this woman? they only end up making her more popular.

(1) (Reply)

See Punishment For Slapping A 70 Year Old Man (Video) / Man Kills Brother Over Money Raised For Mother's Funeral. / A Victim Of Scam Dropped Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.