Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Was The Longest Journey You Ever Made By Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Was The Longest Journey You Ever Made By Road? (626 Views)

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Longest Journey You Ever Made By Road? by Sammywalex(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2020
What was the longest trip you’ve travelled by road, Where, how many hours did it take and was it fun??
Mine was Minna to Ogbomoso. Should have been about 7/8 hours but the vehicle had fault and we ended up spending 14 hours on the road. Wasn't fun at all.
Re: What Was The Longest Journey You Ever Made By Road? by Richdee1(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2020
Let me wait her me till it get to front page!!
Re: What Was The Longest Journey You Ever Made By Road? by buccunmie(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2020
I book the space under you

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful Passports 2020 / Advice Needed: Traveling With Kids Abroad / Uk Changes Travel Rules For Fully Vaccinated Travellers From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.