Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) (69517 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) / Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ibeno bridge is said to be the longest bridge in South South Nigeria built by NDDC for 13 years..
The bridge lay on top of the Atlantic ocean linking Ibeno main land in Akwa Ibom to its Island community of okoroutip and many others .

While the Onitsha to Asaba Bridge is 1.6 km, ibeno Bridge is 600m long laying on top of the Atlantic ocean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMnsX_5RGc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
More pixes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by chuka5000(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Ibeno bridge is said to be the longest bridge in South South Nigeria built by NDDC for 13 years..
The bridge lay on top of the Atlantic ocean linking Ibeno main land in Akwa Ibom to its Island community of okoroutip and many others ...

While the Onitsha to Asaba Bridge is 1.6 km, ibeno Bridge is 600m long laying on top of the Atlantic ocean...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LSMnsX_5RGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMnsX_5RGc

Lalasticlala, mynd44..

onitsha bridge AKA Niger bridge is at the South eastern part of Nigeria, that's why it's called onitsha bridge and not asaba bridge.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by NkanAkpanika: 4:46am On Sep 02, 2020
chuka5000:

onitsha bridge AKA Niger bridge is at the South eastern part of Nigeria, that's why it's called onitsha bridge and not asaba bridge.

Copy that sir

15 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by MyLottoHub: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yes it is
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why do Ijaw people bear funny names? Someone bearing Police, Helpme, Nurse, Revelation, Bestie, Lagos etc. I don't understand

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Sosorrymods(f): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
The bridge lay on top of the Atlantic ocean linking Ibeno main land in Akwa Ibom to its Island community of okoroutip and many others

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by obuneme: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
No angry grin grin
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
chuka5000:

what ever

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Chujor1634(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
it is not the longest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Posting on behalf of Swallow me

Damnnnnnmmm nigarrrrrr
Isoright.

Na all these kind thing guy man go look finish, e go come say fcck it.
Make i light my weed joor, bang pvssy, it's been all night bombing.
Light your Kush and relax, e good, twice on a Tuesday

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by prodigyy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who e epp

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by joviegghead: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmm.

Okay we've heard na.

Don't mean to compare, but any bridge that doesn't beat 3rd mainland bridge doesn't impress me.

Does this one beat it? I think not.
Took 13 years to build this bridge of 1.6 km? Just imagine.

It took 10 years to build 3rd mainland bridge of 11.8 km. That's x10 in length of this one, with 3 years excess.

Now tell me, what's there to celebrate or know? The increasing inefficiency in executing social projects? Damn right!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by princepee: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
It took nddc 13years to construct Only baba God know much they would have stolen from this project. When akpabio and co spent 81billion in six months. Ego beta one day.

47 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nairaland
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by laosy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mtcheeew, is that the whole south south achievement??
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
The bridge is very long ooh
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by kenny714433(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmm
If I was the governor of Akwa Ibom or if I had the money, I would have converted the island this bridge links to to a heaven.

Imagine the island having the best infrastructures and structure one could ever imagine, then surrounded by water again .It would make nature lovers add 50yrs to the year they were supposed to live.

15 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Lee99: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
13 years to build a 600 m bridge? This country is just useless only God knows how many billions they must’ve wasted on it

15 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Madibah(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
WTF niggga..

Omo na to drive carefully o..
If person crash enter this one na die grin

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Advert!
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
NDDC
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by ForeThinker: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's outdated and substandard
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Make i come begin dey do conversion from KM to M?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Openbusiness: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Looks ok........... selling intelligent dispenser
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
I dunno,i no dey live dia.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Fr33born(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
i see
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
only you ask question, only you answer am undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.