Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Need Help Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Pls (432 Views)

Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker / New To Importation Business. I Need Help Pls / Help Pls! I'm In Need Of Where To Get Zobo Leaves In Bulk And Cheap Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pls by BizzyBrayne7: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
grin
Re: I Need Help Pls by TheBusinessHub: 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
OK.
Re: I Need Help Pls by Ikjosh04: 2:19pm On May 20, 2020
Well, like you said you have leverage cause you're absolutely sure if you quit the business will die completely so what you need is a good lawyer that will fight your battle for you.
Good luck!
Re: I Need Help Pls by MARX77(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
BizzyBrayne7:
Good day everyone. I'm a young entrepreneur. Multi talented. I do my business from home and I get lots of offer from clients and relatives telling me they will like us to invest together and start up something but I myself don't like pairing with people in doing anything coz I believe in myself. So recently I got hooked up with an old friend. He patronized me and he loved my jobs I delivered to him so along the line he had to let me know he loved my product and will want to invest in me. So since is a childhood friend I decided to give it a try. We got all the needed machines to start operation and we started work without any written agreement. But I'm bothered now coz he is now married and initially I asked for an agreement and he was like "we go arrange for am but first since u own the contacts and ideas I will invest and we do it 60/40 first and later when we make the capital invested we change it to 50/50". I agreed but there's no document for it. But just recently my instinct is telling me so many things so I had to ask how far when we dey do the agreement and he is nowqqqqq saying 70/30. I didn't say much I only told him it can't work that it has to be the way we discussed initially 60/40 first then later 50/50. I want advice on what and how to Go about this coz I feel I need a lawyer to talk to at this point in time. So we do the needful and if u have any advice to give me guys pls share with me cox I'm confused on what to do now. I'm still ready for business coz if I quit the business dies I know that for sure coz the person has no knowledge about the said business I am the in and out of the business. So I need advice at this point on what to do so we don't have issues later coz I'm scared things go change later coz he has a wife and a kid now. And me I be man I can't hustle in vain for someone to lack come dey disappointed later. So all I need is your advice on how to go about this friends. Thanks

If you sit down there, life will happen to you before you know it, its time to happen to life.

Draw up the agreement to the least detail and put placeholders for both your signatures and that of your respective lawyers and then present it to him.

I'm not a lawyer but I've done a couple of agreements and it's as good as standard. Don't wait for him to come up with the agreement first otherwise he'd have leverage over you with the stated terms been his.

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Top Business Ideas To Do In This Lockdown / How Do You Make Money Online? / Cost Of Clearing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.