Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker (1227 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Zammy123(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day everyone

In the early hours of 13th December, 2018, my bitcoin account was hacked and all funds was taken
I couldn't sleep till morning because this money was not mine as I trade with it and in hope of getting little change when the coin rises

The hacker contacted me in the morning bragging about how he hacked all my mail and my bitcoin wallet
He asked me for 50k at first, I told him I couldn't get that as he carted away all I had (little gain)
You might be wondering why can't he take the price he want from the btc and send me the remaining amount but he rejected

We finally settled for 20k and i was to send him #10,000 to get my account back and I can pay back the remaining as soon as I get my stuffs back

I sent him the 10k and since then he has not been replying me

Please help me out, this money is not mine
Cc younglawya lalasticlala

Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Zammy123(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Our chat

Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by haywire07(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin Maga kept paying

Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by kunleweb: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
embarassed
Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Zammy123(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Here is his account number

Account number: 0061523844

Name: Ojo john

Bank: Union bank

And his phone number is 0903 046 1206

Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Jay5mie: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy

Two jobless yoots

Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by madridguy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hacker using account number grin is that one hacker? Go and report him at his bank or you go to SFU.
Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by RevenGeMission: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Obviously they know each other somehow

But why is it always flatinies?

One contacted me for help on betting thread when I won a ticket begged to establish firstmonie business , I was ready to help until I Googled his name lọ and behold

Serial scammer

The mumu whose btc was hacked should cut his losses, someone else hacked that account
Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
go and report to the bank oga
Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Adambin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Somebody has hacked your account and stolen your BTC and yet u still went ahead to send another 10k to the hungry scammer/thief/ hacker... Na wa oooo. How do u expect a thief to honor his word by releaseing your account to u after collect just 10k from u. If u like send him another money, he will continue to eat your cash without giving u back your BTC. The guy don finally see real maga wey dey pay like white.
Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by toplinetrtrend: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zammy123:
Here is his account number

Account number: 0061523844

Name: Ojo john

Bank: Union bank

And his phone number is 0903 046 1206

you should have forwarded his details to EFCC instead of paying him. EFCC has an account on nairaland
Re: Help!! - Pls Help Me Locate Ojo John He's An Hacker by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

you should have forwarded his details to EFCC instead of paying him. EFCC has an account on nairaland
What is efcc's moniker?

(1) (Reply)

How A 20 Year Old Nigerian Lady Makes 120+ Online Monthly Using Her Phone (2) / Why Paypal Instantly Limits Your New Account After The First Transaction / I Think Nairaland Ads Worth Penny Spent. What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.