Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew (26557 Views)

Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by sodiqapril(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
Cob
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by MrImole: 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
Seriously?
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Flier: 3:20pm On May 20, 2020
Depot:
I don't understand the curfew, is that the time the virus is active?
Gathering of people mostly occurs in the evening
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Berra cool
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by bamasite2: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
This one serious!
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by SEGLIZ: 3:24pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lmao
This same police officers collect bribe at state borders for unauthorized people to pass... grin grin

BTW
Who be the mod wey ban me
We get talk ooo

I can't even check my MEENTIONS for days now going to three days I suppose.
abi covid19 done spread enter nairaland ni?
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by oyejideogunjumo: 3:24pm On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ig-rescinds-curfew-ban-on-journalists-doctors-others/
Anywhere in the world even during the was doctors and journalists are always given preference and passage of movement anywhere and any time. The police should be better informed.
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Yankee101: 3:26pm On May 20, 2020
And I thought this guy was educated
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by guy222: 3:26pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
. I said it..

The moment Donald trump called buhari and he was intercepted by North Korean leader, the Nigeria police had to travel down to France as a mean to support the movement of one fold one shepherd of Christ apostolic church.

More reason why Donald trump is a lover of God.. His mum was a CAC member here in anambra and North Korean leader was his last son
are you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by gentleg87(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2020
I am a trained Tutor and holistic tutor indeed...
I take all classes and subjects like Maths,English,Physics,Chemistry,Econonics...
SAT and A'level maths and physics...
I render my services within Lagos. Contact me on whatsapp: 08067184000
Lagos only
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Thatsammie(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2020
shocked This man is as confused as the man who appointed him IGP. It was clearly stated from the beginning that essential workers such as journalists and medics/paramedics were exempted from the curfew, yet they're being hounded down and arrested by the police. shocked
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
Let's be truthful. N500 can help someone pass any police roadblock
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Fiestafetta: 3:34pm On May 20, 2020
In this buhari administration, everybody want to become president. Boss mustapha is acting in capacity of president, NCDC boss, same thing. Now it is IGP........ Na wa o
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
IGP should please out of his benevolence consider sex workers also. They are essential workers too. Sexual frustration is deadlier than Covid-19.
Lord have mercy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2020
Time to reactivate Dr Gazzuzz for late night crawling cool
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by bankole200(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2020
Some people talk before thinking. Good riddance to bad rubbish....
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by OKTolu: 3:40pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmmm inside life
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by positivelord: 3:42pm On May 20, 2020
As we can see...nobody is actually in-charge. Conflicting instruction is coming from every angle
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by tomdon(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:

“To this end, residents of the state are enjoined to factor the travel time to their destinations into their daily operations.

How can you factor in your travel time into your movement. Are you God that knows how the traffic situation will turn out??
If you leave your office at 6pm, thousands of other people are doing same and this leads to serious traffic jam ensuring that many people cant beat the deadline
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Avenue for the police to make their billions

Any police officer that didn't buy a nice vehicle after this covid-19 era, is either he doesn't know the work or doesn't know what he is doing.

Lagosians, time to feed the police grin grin grin grin
Do you think all police officers are like your friends and family in the Force?
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by onyxo76(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2020
confused set of people, one says ban, another says let them be exempted,is there no proper lines of communication?
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Amdoyin(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
IGP should please out of his benevolence consider sex workers also. They are essential workers too. Sexual frustration is deadlier than Covid-19.
nothing wey person no go read for nairaland. E loud gan
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by otokx(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
It is unfortunate.
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by Saint83(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Very essential
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by okeyben10: 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
visijo:
LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION is better than DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL

Not really o.
D negative wishes your friends have for you behind yuh back falls under evil

You need both.non is beta

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by AmazingELixir: 3:48pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin

Person wey never tire for police matter no go tire even if em run 1 million metres.
Re: IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew by DamnnNiggarr: 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
stevmatt15:

Do you think all police officers are like your friends and family in the Force?
my brother, they apprehended my friend at unizik junction Awka, around 08:13 pm on Friday,
Despite all the plea, they still took him to the station and detained him, on Saturday morning,
We went to the station and they said bailout is 20k we begged and begged with 10k until they reduce it to 15k saying anything less than that will not be accepted.
We had no other option than to pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Monguno, Kachikwu, Uguru Meet Militants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.