Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Where Is Osibanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Osibanjo? (734 Views)

Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo / Where Is Osibanjo? Vanguardngr Joins Trend / Where Is Osibanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 3:10pm On May 20, 2020
I have been waiting for a while to see a related post on nairaland but it wasn't coming so I decided to start to open the thread. We should be bothered that our elected vice president has not been seen or involved in any public function for a while. It appears his office is no longer existing. I am even more worried that the likes of Obasanjo, Papa Adeboye who is supposed to be his spiritual father, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri and even Tinubu are completely silent on the issue of the vice president who is a Yoruba like them. Or is there something they know we are not aware of? I am not a Yoruba but it doesn't matter. We should all insist on the right thing to be done otherwise one day even our homes will be taken from us.

If this government can do anything to anyone including the vice president, it can happen to anyone. Let's all lend our voices to demand proof of Osibanjo whereabout. Not pictures or twitter posts but life video of our vice president.

The Yoruba in this forum and all well meaning Nigerians should demand for the whereabout of our vice president and why he has been sidelined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by BrownLondon(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2020
Ask our father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by BlowYourMind: 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
[s]
TruthinAction:
I have been waiting for a while to see a related post on nairaland but it wasn't coming so I decided to start to open the thread. We should be bothered that our elected vice president has not been seen or involved in any public function for a while. It appears his office is no longer existing. I am even more worried that the likes of Obasanjo, Papa Adeboye who is supposed to be his spiritual father, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri and even Tinubu are completely silent on the issue of the vice president who is a Yoruba like them. Or is there something they know we are not aware of? I am not a Yoruba but it doesn't matter. We should all insist on the right thing to be done otherwise one day even our homes will be taken from us.

If this government can do anything to anyone including the vice president, it can happen to anyone. Let's all lend our voices to demand proof of Osibanjo whereabout. Not pictures or twitter posts but life video of our vice president.

The Yoruba in this forum and all well meaning Nigerians should demand for the whereabout of our vice president and why he has been sidelined.
[/s] Is Osibanjo holding biafra, I don't know your interest in his whereabout, or do you want to kill him, why are you crying like the bereaved over the person you hate that is great than you

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Mraphel: 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
Where is the Original Nnamdi KANU? Dead

Where was Ojukwu when we needed him?
Fled to ivory coast

Where's Osibanjo Aso Rock gidigba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Mraphel: 3:45pm On May 20, 2020
BlowYourMind:
[s][/s] Is Osibanjo holding biafra, I don't know your interest in his whereabout, or do you want to kill him, why are you crying like the bereaved over the person you hate that is great than you

Non of them ask where Atiku or Johnathan there heroes is but hardworking Osinbanjo that is greater than all of them.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Joylove2324(f): 4:20pm On May 20, 2020
These IPOB miscreants are here chasing shadow when #RIPNnamdiKanu is trending on twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:22pm On May 20, 2020
The president presided FEC meeting along side his vice, osinbajo today at the state house.

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by maybanks: 4:25pm On May 20, 2020
Are we still on this Dumb question??
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
BlowYourMind:
[s][/s] Is Osibanjo holding biafra, I don't know your interest in his whereabout, or do you want to kill him, why are you crying like the bereaved over the person you hate that is great than you

Please I am not Biafra. I guess you are one of those who encourage the abuse of constitution. Whether you hide the truth about him, it will still come out.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
maybanks:

Posting pictures which are photoshoped doesn't answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The president presided FEC meeting along side his vice, osinbajo today at the state house.

Photoshoped.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Deputy1111(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
RIP Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
TruthinAction:

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Deputy1111(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2020
Here is Osinbajo..

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by scoundrel(f): 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
This is another troll den? It was fun viewing this thread. I’m out.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by nairalandankrah: 4:59pm On May 20, 2020
Osibanjo should do a live video...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Jhayphil: 5:12pm On May 20, 2020
Ah! This question again?! Nawa ooo, ignorance is a disease.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by nairalandankrah: 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
osibanjo DO A LIVE VIDEO
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
@OP.

Your thread is a failed attempt at drawing uneccesary negative attention towards everything/everyone Yoruba.

That you are asking for the whereabouts of a Yoruba whose name you have 'Igbofied' is first sign of your intention of mischief-making.

His name is Osinbajo and not Osibanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 20, 2020
nairalandankrah:
osibanjo DO A LIVE VIDEO

Silly tribalist, if you ask Boris Jansen to do a live video, would Britons assume you are referring to their prime Minister?

His name is Osinbajo and not Osibanjo you annoying and trolling Igbos insist on calling him.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by nairalandankrah: 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
Grayoso:

Silly tribalist, if you ask Boris Jansen to do a live video, would Britons assume you are referring to their prime Minister?

His name is Osinbajo and not Osibanjo you annoying and trolling Igbos insist on calling him.
abeg no vex it was a typo error
DEAR OSINBAJO, am so sorry i misspelled your name. wherever you are, i want you to know that we REALLY DO MISS YOU..
Am hearing some rumors and i dont want it to be true..pls do a live video for your fans. so we can ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS.we miss ur handsome face
FROM A CONCERNED CITIZEN

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Notori44: 7:40pm On May 20, 2020
You no know say Covid19 no dey take eye see vice president? Go ask Iran or Burkina Faso where their vice president dey, and you will be directed to the cemetery.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by BlackfireX: 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
Minister of condolence grin grin
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TheRareGem1(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2020
I knew it. This is the work of Biafrans.

In another news

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by nairalandankrah: 8:57pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 6:48am On May 21, 2020
Nigerians are indeed heartless. We support evil and rejoice in iniquity. No wonder God permitted us to have a wicked government. Until we learn to cry for justice, we may never see the light of day in this country. What has Osibanjo done that even his own people at this point in time don't bother what happens to him. I am highly disappointed at the likes of Obasanjo and other Yoruba elites who are dead silent on sensitive issue like this. Why do we politicize everything in this nation? I am not a Biafran and I am not also against their agitations. Marriage is not by force. Let them go if you can't treat them as one with you. They are the most industrious tribe in Africa.

My question again, where is Osibanjo?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 6:51am On May 21, 2020
maybanks:

Because you are giving a dumb answer so the question remains. We don't want photoshoped answers and fake Twitter posts. What have you done to that intelligent man? Good thing will never come to those who hate good things.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by Akaegwu(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2020
The Chinese doctors, sorry technicians are currently working to free him from where he was caged in Aso Rock). He will come out soon. The work is nearing completion. Long( live) Nigeria long life Buhari, long life Osinbajo.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by TruthinAction: 10:45pm On May 21, 2020
Akaegwu:
The Chinese doctors, sorry technicians are currently working to free him from where he was caged in Aso Rock). He will come out soon. The work is nearing completion. Long( live) Nigeria long life Buhari, long life Osinbajo.

We should not be making fun of this. Where are the Yorubas in this forum. I am beginning to believe that the Yorubas are betrayers and cowards.
Re: Where Is Osibanjo? by nairalandankrah: 10:49pm On May 21, 2020
TruthinAction:

We should not be making fun of this. Where are the Yorubas in this forum. I am beginning to believe that the Yorubas are betrayers and cowards.

we the Yoruba Muslims dont care about the yoruba christians...

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo-led NCP Proposes Free Health Care, Improved Power For Nigerians / Certificate Controversy: Rivers State University Clears Bayelsa Deputy Governor / FLASH: INEC Releases Timetable For Ondo Governorship Election Primaries (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.