Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) (74800 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
I like range rovers
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by puskin: 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
So car washing is a new set of remarkable skill that she learnt during lockdown??

I no blame am. Nansense.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by ntyce(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
Matching hair, gloves and sponge....

Eku ise ma
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Issiijay(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
Praise the Lord
��
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
F
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Owaincouncil: 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
You are not serious. So this is what you learn and u are coming online. The other time, former Gov. of Ekiti said the he suffered most in his life was the day he had flat tyre and have to change it.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by YaxxVille(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
Mumu with capital letter, only you around but you're wearing nose mask � i wonder who you de cover from. smh

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
Cuppy my love...... grin grin.... better scrub those tyres well oo...
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nigerian Dj, DJ Cuppy was seen washing her expensive Range Rover car due to lockdown.

In a post she shared online, The billionaires daughter of Femi Otedola , wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaG2hjAXfv/?igshid=ne6b0uz79rov

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_lbXvv00s

Ohhw, kissBitChes like us love to PlA kissaay. ITz BAR kissBie, BChZzzZ kiss
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by addexx: 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
undecided

I used to go to a barber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Dpharisee: 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
Why is this on FP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by tonapuck: 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
salamuu:
Why be say na only the boot y she dey wash�

I think say na only me take note lol
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2020
Because this small girl dey wash her moto herself, you come to am to news. I no blame you, I blame the MOD wey carry this kin craps come front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by CaptainGAGA: 4:00pm On May 20, 2020
So washing your car is a skill? We've been washing our cars by ourselves since 1993. Tomorrow she'll come out and say she has acquired a new skill i.e washing her clothes by herself or washing her plates by herself. Mtcheww, don't come and be disturbing us with stale news. Allow us to be bored in peace

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by EzeAnambra: 4:00pm On May 20, 2020
This one no serious....

This is how we do it in Amelica

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by OKTolu: 4:00pm On May 20, 2020
So what is the big deal about washing your car by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Ykc2(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
There is no type of insults I wont receive from rich men children angryyour washing your range rover your self then is news? cry well is not your fault baby girl ,you came to this world only to discovered that you were born into a rich family enjoy your wealth my dear dj cuppy,but no dey hurt us , cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
No that’s not how to wash a range, put ur back into it.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
Seun come and read comments on first page. There are interesting posts that don't make FP.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Goodzinny: 4:02pm On May 20, 2020
How this thing carry concern me self? Is it not her car and her wahala?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by AfroKnight: 4:02pm On May 20, 2020
Can’t forget that niggà who begged to be her side guy. cheesy
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by purplecoco(f): 4:02pm On May 20, 2020
Some haters on here grin

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2020
TRASH

So washing car is a SKILL!!!!grin
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by BanjiJeje01(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2020
I just need Someone to explain to her the differences between Wash and Clean�

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by ikorodureporta: 4:03pm On May 20, 2020
It's lonely @ d top
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Corruptnation: 4:03pm On May 20, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nigerian Dj, DJ Cuppy was seen washing her expensive Range Rover car due to lockdown.

In a post she shared online, The billionaires daughter of Femi Otedola , wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaG2hjAXfv/?igshid=ne6b0uz79rov

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_lbXvv00s

someone should stop advising this piece of shiit angry
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by bluemansion: 4:03pm On May 20, 2020
CallMeDrino:
angry

See news undecided

The thing taya me walahi. Just to wash your own car na news.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nitric(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by kingkon(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
I can only see her washing the Number Plate Oh grin grin.. The washman is now the camera man Behind the scene grin grin undecided
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
She's not washing anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.