Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) (74802 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by SunriseW(f): 5:00pm On May 20, 2020
Show off or no show off, I like the girl jare. Biko enjoy.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by pirazo: 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
This girls only offence is that her father is rich...Guys it's not her fault na Haba..stop the beefing
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Otunla236: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
Signed of stingy
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Harunabisanti(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2020
Of what use is this news to the public grin
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
She tried. Me I can't even wash a car. Especially those tires. tongue very exhausting.

Don't they have any domestic worker she can tip to help her do it?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by mediocre(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Lady washes her car by herself, bravery does come in different forms. Heroic gesture
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Carloslehder: 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
I used to let my maids tamba for me,but this days I tamba for myself.

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
I wash my own Range Rover too, what's the big idea?

My cat shiits in the cat litter, I make my own cup of tea too.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Unrated900(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2020
Who ordained this one as Dj

Where dem jimmy and real Dey

And danex

Trash
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by raphy(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2020
so na this come be the hot news of today..
shit!
her next song will.be like ladies car wash .
as.if na she be the first girl wey don wash her own car myself..
hunger de kill people in Africa this showing her can and find yard. God have mercy.on her
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by raphy(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:
She tried. Me I can't even wash a car. Especially those tires. tongue very exhausting.

Don't they have any domestic worker she can tip to help her do it?

they have domestic house help she don't know what to post she went to collect the hose and show the world she just develop new skills.

na too.much mony cus am after hoe.many days in lockdown she is showing her skills today.so she will be ur woman crush Wednesday .
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Israelnwaihie(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2020
The camera man or woman dont try at all
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by themes009(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2020
CallMeDrino:
angry

See news undecided
NL today news enh he get as he be! I open one tomato trend the other time.. Nawah oo
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 20, 2020
raphy:

they have domestic house help she don't know what to post she went to collect the hose and show the world she just develop new skills.

na too.much mony cus am after hoe.many days in lockdown she is showing her skills today.so she will be ur woman crush Wednesday .

grin
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by mhmsadyq(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2020
Mazikic:
I like this girl; in spite of her father's wealth she's trying to do something for herself.

IF NA YOUR FATHER GET THE KIND MONEY WEY HER FATHER GET, EVEN IF NA SHOE SHINNER YOU BE, E GO MAKE SENSE DIEEEEE.

SHE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS WORLD TO WORTH ALL THE HYPE ABEGI!
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by raphy(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:

grin
i like the way you laugh at it.
and I like ur nick name too.
will love.to get to knw u...I hope u don't mind..
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by emezuo17: 6:21pm On May 20, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nigerian Dj, DJ Cuppy was seen washing her expensive Range Rover car due to lockdown.

In a post she shared online, The billionaires daughter of Femi Otedola , wrote: . So they don't have any domestic staff in their compound that can wash the car or what even me that is just a hundrednaire our gate man washes our cars in our compound for 1k a month per car, abeg I no wan vex.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaG2hjAXfv/?igshid=ne6b0uz79rov

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_lbXvv00s

Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Tolani045(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2020
And so?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by opportunities12(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
Not surprised this made FP.. SMH.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
Why is she wearing masquerade?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2020
why is this breaking news not on CNN or BBC?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Kursk2019(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2020
I hope say na she dey wash her kpekus hersef angry
See mumu name sef.. cuppy kor cuppy ni
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Bambela(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
Na so this girl small? Just asking
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by HRMK: 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
WHAT IS UNUSUAL IN THAT?THAT U WERE BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON OR WHAT?
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by olisaEze(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2020
Ure washing ur car to go where during a lockdown? Somebori shud help me with a temperature gun der. grin
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Legendguru: 7:45pm On May 20, 2020
I wish it’s hers
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by Tillatalk: 7:46pm On May 20, 2020
All for the camera.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by emotionada: 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nigerian Dj, DJ Cuppy was seen washing her expensive Range Rover car due to lockdown.

In a post she shared online, The billionaires daughter of Femi Otedola , wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaG2hjAXfv/?igshid=ne6b0uz79rov

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_lbXvv00s

Na me wan wash am before? See tight skirt she dey wear. Drama queen.
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by coronavirus19: 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
emror4u:
This one is also news abi??

Why these modes dey always make me vex... undecided angry angry

this evening go be snake news
Bros calm down now. No go kill urself over nairaland front page
Re: Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
dapsoneh:
Brainless post
brainless cuppy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.