Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. (743 Views)

JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. by Theboyband: 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
Hello, I'm currently a final year student and I'm looking to immigrate out of Nigeria after I'm done with school.

I'm here to gather information on where and how to immigrate out of Nigeria, study Visa seem to be out of my range, so if there are any other options and advise
E.g 1) Country to immigrate to and how to go about it 2) How much money it would seemingly cost.

Any one you have an info on, please kindly drop your cents on here. Thanks
I'm fine with whatever country, but US UK and CANADA is still the best option as we all know.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 20, 2020
Theboyband:
Hello, I'm currently a final year student and I'm looking to immigrate out of Nigeria after I'm done with school.

I'm here to gather information on where and how to immigrate out of Nigeria, study Visa seem to be out of my range, so if there are any other options and advise
E.g 1) Country to immigrate to and how to go about it 2) How much money it would seemingly cost.

Any one you have an info on, please kindly drop your cents on here. Thanks
I'm fine with whatever country, but US UK and CANADA is still the best option as we all know.
us uk canada. Have your 6 to 8m ready and a sponsor with a good turnover
Re: Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. by Mannnn(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
us uk canada. Have your 6 to 8m ready and a sponsor with a good turnover

e nor reach like that abeg

1 Like

Re: Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. by Libraticazi: 11:53pm On May 20, 2020
Emigrate not immigrate.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. by Liodins: 7:52am On May 21, 2020
Dear @op I know u already said study visa seem more expensive for u, but I must tell u it’s just the best and prolly the cheapest way and most legit way to travel to another country. If I’m to suggest where to go I will say u focus more on Europe...Germany,Finland,Estonia Sweden and the rest. U just follow the system and and won’t have to watch over your should, u also work while studying and u can still choose to relocate to the country of your dream after studies which is much easier from there.

Just my little CENT

For those countries on your list, their rate of rejections are so high that even when u secure admission into any of their schools you’re still not guaranteed of the visa.
My take tho, u can still try things your own way cos I know grace differs (my small CENT)
Re: Looking To Immigrate Out Of Nigeria. by Theboyband: 2:42am On May 22, 2020
Liodins:
Dear @op I know u already said study visa seem more expensive for u, but I must tell u it’s just the best and prolly the cheapest way and most legit way to travel to another country. If I’m to suggest where to go I will say u focus more on Europe...Germany,Finland,Estonia Sweden and the rest. U just follow the system and and won’t have to watch over your should, u also work while studying and u can still choose to relocate to the country of your dream after studies which is much easier from there.

Just my little CENT

For those countries on your list, their rate of rejections are so high that even when u secure admission into any of their schools you’re still not guaranteed of the visa.
My take tho, u can still try things your own way cos I know grace differs (my small CENT)

Thank You. So study Visa you think is best

(1) (Reply)

"Is God Not Merciful?" — A Tragic Accident In Ondo State Leaves All Unscathed / Tonight On Risky Me. / How To Move To Uk As An Investor???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.