Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) (734 Views)

Help On Brazil Visa / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
If I put Kosovo and Brazil together people would pick Kosovo because of what they have seen on Western media and I don't mean any disrespect to Kosovo.

I have to do more work educating many ignorant people who talk bad about brazil, we have Over 60,000 Americans living in Brazil, if Brazil so bad why are they here? In fact, they are up to 200,000 Americans living in Brazil, they are not all working in American companies in brazil many relocated here for a better life, who does not like free health care?

I did my research on Brazil and countries in South America for many years and I knew Brazil was for me, it is all about fitting in and I fit in perfectly in Brazil.

Western media made sure they promote their countries very well and paint many countries bad, they never told us you have to pay for an ambulance ride in America, they never told us health care is not free in America.

They never told us they had ghettos, we use to see America as heaven on earth.

It is stressful when you have to always correct ignorant people who have never even stepped foot in Brazil.

I saw something funny on quora, someone said you can't use iPods in Brazil, really? Come on give me a break, let me remind you Brazil is the richest country in South America, people use iPhone 12 on the street so what is an iPod.

Brazil is a wonderful country, in fact, a blessed country and I won't stop talking about brazil, I am proud of Brazil and I am patriotic to brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/western-media-gave-me-more-work-on.html?m=1

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Kollyman: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
African media, people were asking you on the various ways they could migrate to Brazil but you ignored them.

2 Likes

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by temitope27(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yes, I love Brazil, I Will be there one day

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
This dude fit no dey brazil self. Same lame rhetoric

3 Likes

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kollyman:
African media, people were asking you on the various ways they could migrate to Brazil but you ignored them.

UNA Don come again, visit the Vietnam thread and see what happened there
Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
Yes, I love Brazil, I Will be there one day

You will bro, just believe and work towards it, my journey to Brazil started in 2011
Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please if you are still suffering from colonial mentality disease please leave this thread, in the western world they think we africans live in huts and you don't want me to call the western media out. Gt*oh
Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
ednut1:

Look dude you are becoming irritating and annoying and the best medicine for lame people like you is to ignore them.

You have always rubbed it on peoples faces because you live in Canada(who gives a f) , lucky you, I actually like Canada, but I still won't leave Brazil.

Don't bring your colonial mentality here, save yourself the embarrassment and type "western media lies on Google" and educate yourself because you are obviously ignorant.it is shameful that a black negro like you is here defending western media, they say you live in huts in Africa.

GUESS what I am not done with western media and I would still post more tomorrow, we have to tell our story.

I used to think living in a western country makes people more matured and civilzed but I was wrong

This is my last reply to you on nairaland, I would leave you to suffocate in your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
ednut1:
Ah ah Oga ednut1 I wasn't expecting this from you nah. Abah!!!
I think most people are brain washed and it is really sad.
To those of you still encapsulated by Western media lie, please do yourself a favor by reading the history of Mansi Musa, Timbuktu, Alexandria and the Great Famine in Europe, you will realize that the West are not the saint they proscribe themselves to be.
I wished more people read history, and saw how Benin Kingdom was well organized before the British came to destroy our heritage.

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

This is my last reply to you on nairaland, I would leave you to suffocate in your ignorance.
Very correct, ignore them mutherfuckers.

Handampson please post that history of Alexandria let my people see that Africa is God's own continent.

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

To those of you still encapsulated by Western media lie, please do yourself a favor by reading the history of Mansi Musa, Timbuktu, Alexandria and the Great Famine in Europe, you will realize that the West are not the saint they proscribe themselves to be.
I wished more people read history, and saw how Benin Kingdom was well organized before the British came to destroy our heritage.

Hey bro, I learnt alot from your dark corner thread but I could not leave a comment, I learnt stuff that I want to keep to myself, lol.

We are wiser now and we won't allow anyone tell our story.

Until the USA pays compensation and apologise to Japan for dropping a nuclear bomb then I would take Western media serious

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

Very correct, ignore them mutherfuckers.

Handampson please post that history of Alexandria let my people see that Africa is God's own continent.

I leant that if you ignore them and just do your thing it hurts them more but when you engage them you bring your self down

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Hey bro, I learnt alot from your dark corner thread but I could not leave a comment, I learnt stuff that I want to keep to myself, lol.

We are wiser now and we won't allow anyone tell our story.

Until the USA pays compensation and apologise to Japan for dropping a nuclear bomb then I would take Western media serious
Yes sir, High High Captain.
And also until the US explain to us why they killed millions in Iraq without finding any nuclear weapons.
They British Royal Family should also apologize for taking our people as slaves, they were investors in the slave trade, in short the British Royal Family nah Ogun go kill them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

Yes sir, High High Captain.
And also until the US explain to us why they killed millions in Iraq without finding any nuclear weapons.
They British Royal Family should also apologize for taking our people as slaves, they were investors in the slave trade, in short the British Royal Family nah Ogun go kill them.

Imagine Saint America is refusing to join the ICC, the hypocrisy stinks and infact they sanctioned the ICC, I watched a video about Hugo chaves and the man was loved by his people but America destroyed Venezuela, yes high ranking Venezuelan officials was corrupt but America did it all.

I remember what did they to Bolivia, infact I can go on and on and they even supported the military dictatorship in Brazil

When would the ICC prosecute the British war criminals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Read and be enlightened.
Hadampson:

Your ignorance is really amusing i must admit grin

You are a disgrace to black race

It's unfortunate that you have no knowledge about black people talkless of knowing how the world works. I don't blame you sha, this is what you get when everything is depicted as white, you’d think that black people had absolutely no hand in creating a if anything. They don’t talk about the Walls of Benin nor Timbuktu or Mansa Musa. They don’t ever speak about how Africa didn’t have a Bronze or Copper Age because they’d learn to smelt these materials long before Europe did.

People also love to believe that when enslaved Africans were brought to America they were simply ignorant fools that knew nothing. It’s ridiculous. Africans knew about irrigation, agriculture, etc. Some were blacksmiths, farmers, and even military tacticians. Why don't we know this.. Cos of white supremacists and mental slavery. You are a perfect example of a black man suffering from inferiority complex (one of the symptoms of people in mental slavery)

Just to nullify the garbage you typed, I'm going to list of the black inventions

1) Dr. Philip Emeagwali is an inventor of the World's Fastest Computer. He's a black man and also from Igbo tribe.

2) CCTV was created by Marie Van Brittan Brown, with help from her husband Albert Brown. And they are black people

3) Garrett Morgan invented modern traffic light after seeing an accident at an accident prone intersection. He is a black man

4) Glass was first made in Africa

5) Bradley, Benjamin made the first steam engine for a ship. I don't think i need to tell you that he is a black man and he was a slave when he invented an engine without going to school of engineering. Being a slave he was not able to patent his invention - he did sell the rights to it, however, and bought his own freedom.

6) Burridge & Marshman made typewriter and they are black man

7) Burwell made boot/shoe which everybody is now using including your white masters.

cool Butler invented train alarm.

9) Patricia Bath invented laser tool for eye surgery

10) Although Willis Carrier is largely credited with inventing the modern air conditioner, Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the FIRST portable air conditioning unit.

11) Frederick McKinley Jones made the refrigerated trucks

12) Alexander miles invented the automatic elevator door

13) You can thank Mark Dean, a black man for co-inventing the color monitor. Without his invention, we’d still be typing in a colorless interweb

14) Patricia Bath, a black woman invented a device and technique used to remove cataracts and revive patients’ eyesight.

15) Thomas Elkins invented the modern toilet. He is a black man

I can go on and on.. I haven't even mentioned any invention made by Africans in Africa. Stop saying bad things about my race. If you don't know anything about black people, just go online and download PDFs

Ire o

Quiny32323:

If we have to go back to the hands of time, what do you have to say about the whites that invaded africa and raped the black man psychologically. The black Americans identities where stolen forever that leaves them with no better choice but they can do better In my own opinion. If you ever spend time with those guys u will understand their story better and moreover civilisation started in africa,first university was in africa also. I guess we peaked on time. Any black man that believes his fellow black man possesses low IQ should go for self examination.

Hadampson:

No, i disagree.

The education system you mentioned is the reason why we are in this mess. The system is to enslaved our minds so that we won't be able to think outside the box and also to glorify the white people of many achievements as if we weren't fine before colonization. I'm sure you believe we were living in huts before colonization, right grin That's one of the demerits of western education. They wrote hogwash for you as your history and as expected, you gullibly believe it as if it is actual history. Well, you are not the only one in this mental slavery, that is why many independent thinking individuals are trying hard to help your kind to emancipate yourselves from this slavery.

As for African inventions, I'm going to give you some of it, maybe you will be able to think about it and stop disgracing us in order to glorify your white masters.

1) International trades

http://wysinger.homestead.com/blackegypt101.html

2) Art of writing came from Africa
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1624_story_of_africa/page88.shtml

3) Medicine
The earliest known surgery was performed in Egypt around 2750 BC. Homer (800 BC) remarked in the Odyssey: "In Egypt, the men are more skilled in medicine than any of human kind" and "the Egyptians were skilled in medicine more than any other art". The Greek historian Herodotus visited Egypt around 440 BC and wrote extensively of his observations of their medicinal practices

4) Architecture

The African empire of Egypt developed a vast array of diverse structures and great architectural monuments along the Nile, among the largest and most famous of which are the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Great Sphinx of Giza

The pyramids, which were built in the Fourth Dynasty, testify to the power of the pharaonic religion and state. They were built to serve both as grave sites and also as a way to make their names last forever. The size and simple design show the high skill level of Egyptian design and engineering on a large scale

5) Mathematics
The invention of mathematics is placed firmly in African PRE-HISTORY

''The oldest known possibly mathematical object is the Lebombo bone, discovered in the Lebombo mountains of Swaziland and dated to approximately 35,000 BC. It consists of 29 distinct notches cut into a baboon's fibula. Also prehistoric artifacts discovered in Africa and France, dated between 35,000 and 20,000 years old [respectively], suggest early attempts to quantify time.

The Ishango bone, found near the headwaters of the Nile river (northeastern Congo), may be as much as 20,000 years old and consists of a series of tally marks carved in three columns running the length of the bone. Common interpretations are that the Ishango bone shows either the earliest known demonstration of sequences of prime numbers or a six month lunar calendar.

6) Mining of minerals

The oldest known mine on archaeological record is the "Lion Cave" in Swaziland, which radiocarbon dating shows to be about 43,000 years old. Much later on, the Africans of Egypt mined malachite....Quarries for turquoise and copper were also found at "Wadi Hamamat, Tura, Aswan and various other Nubian sites"..The gold mines of Nubia were among the largest and most extensive in the world, and are described by the Greek author Diodorus Siculus. He mentions that fire-setting was one method used to break down the hard rock holding the gold. One of the complexes is shown in one of earliest known maps. They crushed the ore and ground it to a fine powder before washing the powder for the gold dust.

7) Iron smelting
Where and how iron smelting was discovered is widely debated, and remains uncertain due to the significant lack of production finds.. [but] there is a further possibility of iron smelting and working in West Africa by 1200 BC. In addition, very early instances of carbon steel were found to be in production around 2000 years before the present in northwest Tanzania, based on complex preheating principles. These discoveries are significant for the history of metallurgy.

cool Religion

Greek historian Diodorus Siculus. From his own statements we learn that he traveled in Egypt around 60 BC. His travels in Egypt probably took him as far south as the first Cataract.He wrote about the ''Ethiopians'' south of Egypt.

"They further write that it was among them that people were first taught to honor the gods and offer sacrifices and arrange processions and festivals and perform other things by which people honor the divine. For this reason their piety is famous among all men, and the sacrifices among the Aithiopians are believed to be particularly pleasing to the divinity

9) Laws
Stephanus of Byzantium, who is said to represent the opinions of the most ancient Greeks, says:

"Ethiopia was the first established country on the earth, and the Ethiopians were the first who introduced the worship of the Gods and who established laws."

10) Arts
The oldest art objects in the world—a series of tiny, drilled snail shells about 75,000 years old—were discovered in a South African cave

I believe when we start teaching REAL African history in schools, we will stop being inferior to other races - and continue from where we left off before the invaders wiped out our history, and Identity.

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good knowledge up there, our issues in Africa is unity and corrupt leaders and the western powers. believe it or not western powers control Africa and her resources , anytime a great man want to rise from Africa they would bring another mentally enslaved African to bring that great man eg Thomas sankara. The king of Belgium destroyed Congo

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

every one know western media is about influencing and brainwashing. The op should focus on profitable things. Even china or Russia cannot take on the usa media on propaganda. One small boy nairalander is not going to change the narrative
Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by temitope27(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You will bro, just believe and work towards it, my journey to Brazil started in 2011
thanks bro
Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
ednut1:
every one know western media is about influencing and brainwashing. The op should focus on profitable things. Even china or Russia cannot take on the usa media on propaganda. One small boy nairalander is not going to change the narrative
Please furnish me with facts, and please I don't want anything BBC or CNN or Skynews or ABCNews.

But sir, did you know that if a quarter of the 2,766,864 registered users of Nairaland can understand the deep propaganda of Western media, I think that is a good starting point.
So no matter what we will keep telling people that they shouldn't be ashamed of there skin color.

2 Likes

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

Please furnish me with facts, and please I don't want anything BBC or CNN or Skynews or ABCNews.

But sir, did you know that if a quarter of the 2,766,864 registered users of Nairaland can understand the deep propaganda of Western media, I think that is a good starting point.
So no matter what we will keep telling people that they shouldn't be ashamed of there skin color.
it’s common knowledge na, they use hollywood and music for propaganda too. Majority of humans cant see through propaganda. You need power, influence and resources to get people to even believe you. You cannot take on the west . Shikena
Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
ednut1:
it’s common knowledge na, they use hollywood and music for propaganda too. Majority of humans cant see through propaganda. You need power, influence and resources to get people to even believe you. You cannot take on the west . Shikena
Waoh waoh waoh.
You are funny sir.
Now let me clarify somethings.

Did you know that after the cold war, Russia became very ambivalent of anything American?
The Intelligence Agencies in Russia monitor the country for anything American, chat with a Russian and begin to sing the praise of American, you will see the way this Russian person will snub you telling you that all American are stupid fools, I have Russian friends by the way.
Did you read about the time the Chinese broke down the largest American spy ring in the country?
Talk with any Chinese and see them call there country Great China. You see all those videos you might watch on YouTube or where ever where a Chinese is criticizing his country, all those videos are scripted.
Russia and China have made giant strides in curtailing American propaganda.
China, Russian and North Korea are countries that have freed themselves fr the Western imperialism. US will want to poke nose into Russia weapon R&grin, but they won't be able to do jack, US is afraid of China's newest hypersonic weapon, US is fighting tooth and nail to disturb North Korea, but US is free to test weapons at will but don't want other countries to do so, an height of hypocrisy.
No other country in the world expels US diplomats than Russia, it's as if you don't know how stealth those people operate. China adopted a Great Firewall to filter out the kind of information the Chinese people can receive from the outside world, within minutes the Chinese government knew of the AUKUS deal, how? All thanks to the Chinese intelligence agencies. Westerns propaganda can scatter across other countries, but not Russia and China.

ednut1:
the western media still has strong influence on russians and chinese. Just look at most watched movies last month in russia. How many russian movies do you see there. Does russia or Chinese even do movies for world wide audience or even music. Something the west does easily
Very good, okay sir, it is one thing for Russian to watch those movies, it is another thing to be influenced by those crazy Western propaganda in those movies. You know what sir, if a Russian or Chinese begins to do things that the state frowns upon, that person will be arrested, is there a gay pride day in China? Try it and be severely beaten.
Is feminism common in Russia? No.
Infact ehn, some Russian speak and understand English, but they prefer to use Russian, some Chinese speak and understand English, but still prefer to use Mandarin.
In China you can't find people dressing the crazy way as in the west, but in Nigeria we have so accepted there style of dressing that we are even neglecting our own traditional style of dressing.
In China they use Chinese to teach, same way in Russia, but in Nigeria, they use English. Some idiotic set of people are already identifying themselves as LGBTQ in Nigeria which is really sad.
Our ladies are not happy about there skin color thereby bleaching the dead layer of there skin.

Teslason:
Same way they destroyed Libya...
Exactly, the intelligent Libyan are now regretting there past stupidity, entire NATO on one country!!!!
The West has committed a lot of atrocities. Some people don't know that the CIA worked with Osama bin Laden and the muhu(a)jadee to repel Russia, infact they supply them weapons and tactical intelligence, it was when Osama started challenging King Faad that was when US turned there back on Osama.

1 Like

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by ednut1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

Waoh waoh waoh.
You are funny sir.

Did you know that after the cold war, Russia became very ambivalent of anything American?
The Intelligence Agencies in Russia monitor the country for anything American, chat with a Russian and begin to sing the praise of American, you will see the way this Russian person will snub you telling you that all American are stupid fools, I have Russian friends by the way.
Did you read about the time the Chinese broke down the largest American spy ring in the country?
Talk with any Chinese and see them call there country Great China. You see all those videos you might watch on YouTube or where ever where a Chinese is criticizing his country, all those videos are scripted.
China, Russian and North Korea are countries that have freed themselves fr the Western imperialism. US will want to poke nose into Russia weapon R&grin, but they won't be able to do jack, US is afraid of China's newest hypersonic weapon, US is fighting tooth and nail to disturb North Korea, but US is free to test weapons at will but don't want other countries to do so, an height of hypocrisy.
No other country in the world expels US diplomats than Russia, it's as if you don't know how stealth those people operate. China adopted a Great Firewall to filter out the kind of information the Chinese people can receive from the outside world, within minutes the Chinese government knew of the AUKUS deal, how? All thanks to the Chinese intelligence agencies. Westerns propaganda can scatter across other countries, but not Russia and China.
the western media still has strong influence on russians and chinese. Just look at most watched movies last month in russia. How many russian movies do you see there. Does russia or Chinese even do movies for world wide audience or even music. Something the west does easily

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Same way they destroyed Libya...

2 Likes

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
olioxx:

Waoh waoh waoh.
You are funny sir.

Very good, okay sir, it is one thing for Russian to watch those movies, it is another thing to be influenced by those crazy Western propaganda in those movies. You know what sir, if a Russian or Chinese begins to do things that the state frowns upon, that person will be arrested, is there a gay pride day in China? Try it and be severely beaten.
Is feminism common in Russia? No.
Infact ehn, some Russian speak and understand English, but they prefer to use Russian, some Chinese speak and understand English, but still prefer to use Mandarin.
In China you can't find people dressing the crazy way as in the west, but in Nigeria we have so accepted there style of dressing that we are even neglecting our own traditional style of dressing.
In China they use Chinese to teach, same way in Russia, but in Nigeria, they use English. Some idiotic set of people are already identifying themselves as LGBTQ in Nigeria which is really sad.
Our ladies are not happy about there skin color thereby bleaching the dead layer of there skin.

Exactly, the intelligent Libyan are now regretting there past stupidity, entire NATO on one country!!!!
The West has committed a lot of atrocities. Some people don't know that the CIA worked with Osama bin Laden and the muhu(a)jadee to repel Russia, infact they supply them weapons and tactical intelligence, it was when Osama started challenging King Faad that was when US turned there back on Osama.
It pains me the black skinned have lost self confidence by believing everything the whites bring as solution to them.
I believe West African terrorism is a propaganda which the West might have hand in.

2 Likes

Re: Western Media Gave Me More Work on Brazil(photos) by Teslason(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
United States-based group, Global Advocates For Terrorism Eradication, GATE, on Friday, petitioned the office of the United States Secretary of State, Antony J. Blinke, demanding that the United States Government should designate some Nigerian Government officials as sponsors of terrorism, alleging that “from all available indices, what is happening in Nigeria is State-sponsored Terrorism”.

GATE said its core objectives are to stop the provision of material support, funding and prosecutorial protection of terrorists by state actors.

In a statement by its Principal Advocate, Robert Berry, the 26-page petition alleged that the Nigerian government was allegedly sponsoring terrorism by carrying out terrorist activities including training, fundraising, financing, and recruitment of terrorists and terrorist activities.

The organization said that “the Nigerian Government officials have deployed the instrumentality of power and are using the veil of sovereignty in knowingly consenting and with malicious intent allowing and promoting the use of Nigeria as a breeding ground and recruitment nursery for international terrorism activities contrary to foreign relations authorizations act fiscal years 1988 and 1989 (P.L.100 to 204:22 U.S.C 2656f), as amended.”

The letter chronicles numerous terrorist activities that establish the culpability of the Nigerian govt and its officials. Some of those acts include providing funds to terrorists and terrorist organizations; providing material support including weapons and equipment to terrorists, actively and expressly encouraging and inciting terrorist activities.

Other allegations against the Nigerian Government are prosecutorial protection to terrorists by directly engaging in acts of terrorism and extrajudicial killings, using security agencies.

GATE, in the petition, accused the present administration of aiding terrorism in Nigeria.

The group stated that the US Government designating Nigerian officials as sponsors of terrorism will have far-reaching legal implications, including potentially arrest and criminal prosecution in a federal US court if they visit the country.

The petition reads in part: “The balance of terror of government’s false narrative has further exposed the complicity of the Nigerian Government in the anti-Christian butcheries and its monumental failure in discharging its constitutional duties of protecting and safeguarding the citizens irrespective of their religion, tribe or creed.

“The Government has not only failed to provide official credible data of the killings, maiming and Christian properties destroyed or burnt but also undermined, mangled and denied same when independently presented.

“The Government has also failed woefully in letting Nigerians and the International Community know, with verifiable statistics, the proportionality or dis-proportionality of such interfaith asymmetric killings, maiming and destroyed or burnt or lost properties.

“That is to say that there are no credible data from the present central Government of Nigeria or its security and law enforcement agencies including Nigeria Police Force and Defense or Army Headquarters, showing the percentage or number of attacks against defenceless Christian communities by the state-backed and protected Jihadist Herdsmen or reprisals by the victim Christian communities, if any.

“In other words, there are no credible Government’s records or from its security and law enforcement agencies showing the number of attacks against Christians since mid-2015 by Jihadist Herdsmen, number of Christians killed, a number of their lands seized and occupied by the Jihadists and number of Christians’ properties including dwelling houses, worship and learning centres destroyed or burnt or lost to Jihadist Herdsmen.

Government or security or law enforcement records are near totally absent, if not totally absent regarding the number of Jihadist Herdsmen arrested and investigated, convicted and jailed since mid-2015 for killing Christians or seizing or destroying their properties especially their sacred learning and worship centres. Independent records have continued to indicate that such perpetrators are often not arrested but shielded by the security forces.

“On the other hand, there are also no credible records from the same Government or its security and law enforcement agencies showing the number of attacks against Jihadist Herdsmen or Fulani citizens or settlements by the victim Christian groups or communities, number of Fulani citizens killed, number of their lands seized and occupied, number of Fulani properties including dwelling houses, Mosques and learning centres destroyed or burnt by same Christian avengers.

“On our part and independently speaking, the evidence on the ground grossly shows the contrary or contradicts all the Government claims. Apart from attacks on Christians in Nigeria being brutally asymmetric or ‘98%/2%’ ratio; or radical Islamists’ attacks or violence against Christians 98% and reprisals against such attacks or violence 2% or less; the Nigerian Government, adding to its monumental failure to protect Christians and fish out and punish their attackers, has also repeatedly repelled such reprisals if rarely risen or rarely about to occur.

Under the same Government, any reprisal killing of Herdsman is given the widest media attention locally and internationally; with the wheel of justice speeded up against the perpetrator(s). But when Christians are massacred, Government rolls out industrially its media censorship and inaction including aiding and abetting; for purpose of dwarfing or mangling the same.

“Both in principle and in practice, the present Government of Nigeria has provided and still provides maximum protection for Fulani settlements and their jihadist groups and turned and still turns blind eyes, including little or zero response, to an early warning or distress calls on the side of the persecuted Christians and their properties, especially when under attack or about to be attacked.

“Naturally, individual or group victim citizens’ reprisals become inevitable when governing or securing authorities woefully failed in their duties to protect them and go after their attackers; or whereby same governing or securing authorities take sides and shield the perpetrators and cover up their atrocities.

“In the case of persecuted Christians and their communities in Nigeria or any part thereof, they have remained substantially pacifist, nonviolent, peaceful and law-abiding; allowing themselves to be massacred at will; only for the same Government and its security and law enforcement agencies especially the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Police Force to torment and punish them for being nonviolent.

“Even in the midst of vicious, systematic and coordinated attacks or violence against them by the Jihadist Herdsmen, the Government does little or nothing to protect and secure them other than to criminalize and collectively frame them up with all manners of false labelling and accusations.’’

Tackles FG on Igboho, Kanu

Besides, the group said: “The Department of State Services (DSS), which is the secret police of the Nigerian government, raided the house and killed two domestic staff of a Yoruba Nation activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho. The activist, Chief Igboho, was protesting the incessant killings by herdsmen in Yoruba land.

It also accused the Federal Government of “conspiring with Kenyan officials to carry out the kidnap, torture extraordinary rendition and continued detention of the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of IPOB who has waged an effective resistance against jihadists.”

“The current Nigerian Government is executing a Global Jihadist agenda that is comparable, if not more insidious than that of the Taliban’s of Afghanistan. It is even more dangerous because it is mixed with genocidal tendencies. It is in the best interest of the United States and all the democratic countries of the world to identify this threat early and address it now. This is to prevent the further spread of the global jihadist agenda of the Buhari government and to arrest an imminent ethnic and religious genocide.”

“We, therefore, urge that the United States Secretary of State, designate the Nigerian Government and the listed State Actors as State sponsors of terrorism to kick start the statutory process and legal instruments of holding them accountable for their high crimes of sponsoring international terrorism.

You may kindly note that at the expiration of the two months’ notice, GATE, shall proceed with applying for a writ of mandamus to enjoin the United States Secretary of State to issue the designation”, it stated.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/gate-petitions-us-over-alleged-state-sponsored-terrorism-in-nigeria-tackles-fg-on-igboho-nnamdi-kanu

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Can't Use My Visa Card To Pay For Goods On Alibaba. / Guinea Bissau Is Rising, By Jibrin Baba-ndace / Free Worker And Student Visa In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.