Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide (2643 Views)

I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. / Nigeria: Road Crashes Killed More Than Malaria, Covid-19 In Jan - Govt / Nigeria: Road Crashes Killed More Than Malaria, Covid-19 In Jan - Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
beautyhd:
Malaria is endemic down here, if the symptoms aren't disturbing you much then ignore the malaria.

One can never be free from malaria in Nigeria.

Malaria is almost resistant to those two drugs you mentioned.
If you aren't self medicating, they can give you original arthemeter injections or iv artesunate.

Be good and safe and remove fear

What’s the brand name for the Artesunate IV
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

When I wake up at might night or early as 4am I don’t get fever till I sleep back and wake around 7am then I’ll have the slight fever for an hour it will stop

You may have to do a CT scan or MRI to rule out any terminal illness like cancer.

Have you done E, U, CR test? LFT?
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by beautyhd: 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

What’s the brand name for the Artesunate IV

It's artesunate injection. Discuss with your healthcare provider, don't self medicate
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by FredLum: 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
Pack out of the area to a place that isn't mosquito infested.
No amount of drugs will make you get well if you are bitten by mosquito frequently.
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

You may have to do a CT scan or MRI to rule out any terminal illness like cancer.

Have you done E, U, CR test? LFT?

None of the above bro but just came back from lab now the malaria is still (++) I’m confused I wonder what I’ve been treating, since it’s still indicates malaria there do I still need all the test u mentioned above

Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Seun(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

None of the above bro but just came back from lab now the malaria is still (++) I’m confused I wonder what I’ve been treating, since it’s still indicates malaria there do I still need all the test u mentioned above
The strain of malaria you have may be resistant to the drug you are using. So they should prescribe a different drug for you, I guess. Cheers.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

The FIRST thing is to change lab. Clinix is not so good with results.
Go to BROADPLACES IN SURULERE.

You have to do CT scan, it's important. Have you done LFT? KFT? Answer that
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

No haven’t done any of the above mentioned what are they and what do I look out from the results

Ok I see it’s liver and kidney I haven’t directly done that but I’ve done hepatitis B and C and they appeared non reactive
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

No haven’t done any of the above mentioned what are they and what do I look out from the results

Ok I see it’s liver and kidney I haven’t directly done that but I’ve done hepatitis B and C and they appeared non reactive

What of blood sugar (diabetes) test, cholesterol test?
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

What of blood sugar (diabetes) test, cholesterol test?

No I haven’t but can they make malaria not to go away and still be present when tested
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

No I haven’t but can they make malaria not to go away and still be present when tested

YES
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

YES

Ok I’ll try and get a good hospital in festac on Monday, but if those factors could hinder my healings why did the two last resistant malaria go away then before I got infected again
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by ugomnaanny: 7:48pm On May 21, 2020
I live in ago palace okota too, which area do u stay that is close to dirty canal? Try check your blood level
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2020
ugomnaanny:
I live in ago palace okota too, which area do u stay that is close to dirty canal? Try check your blood level

I checked that when I did full blood count it was ok I actually live at oke afa the same canal that gets to Agor
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

Ok I’ll try and get a good hospital in festac on Monday, but if those factors could hinder my healings why did the two last resistant malaria go away then before I got infected again

What you're feeling might appear like malaria but maybe something else. I'm speaking from experience bro. Check yourself well.

Forget malaria. I don't think it's malaria
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by taylor88(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

What you're feeling might appear like malaria but maybe something else. I'm speaking from experience bro. Check yourself well.

Forget malaria. I don't think it's malaria

Damn I’m scared right now bro can u tell me your experience and what it later came out to be
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2020
taylor88:

Damn I’m scared right now bro can u tell me your experience and what it later came out to be

Just do the tests. It's important. Don't be scared okay
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by AlexB300: 4:03am On Jul 14, 2022
taylor88:

bro how did you solve your’malaria problem?
I’m having the same challenge
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Lama70(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2022
The problem is that you are not taking enough water. All the drugs you have been using are responsible for your dehydration, hence weakness.

It happened to me between April and part of June this year.

I stumbled across a book that helped greatly. It is called "Your Body's Many Cries For Water". Can't remember the name of the author but he's an Iranian medical doctor. Get it on pdf and read. You will understand.
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Serendipity2023: 3:56pm On Mar 24
LuQuLuQu:

ct scan for his symptoms?

haba.
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Serendipity2023: 3:59pm On Mar 24
LuQuLuQu:

ct scan for his symptoms?

haba...
Re: Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Akposkiz: 11:40pm On Mar 24
Buy Swidar tab and use mosquito net to prevent urseif from mosquito bite!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chest pain and stiffness. / Help - Bumps On My Chest / 10 CBD Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.