Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? (543 Views)

Is The Seme Border Into Cotonou Still Closed To Traffic? / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? by evergreen9: 6:36pm On May 20, 2020
I apologize if this has been asked before or if this answer is out there however I am a bit confused regarding recent developments I read some weeks ago that the border would be opening from the 20th or the 21st of May 2020, however it is unclear if the lock down has been extended or not, if it has been extended I would like to know if this has affected the operations at the border. I would appreciate if someone could help bring clarity to this situation.
Re: Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? by roughdiamond(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2020
I pray every day for that border to open. Have my goods trapped there since 16/11/2019
Re: Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? by Coolberry: 5:42pm On May 21, 2020
roughdiamond:
I pray every day for that border to open. Have my goods trapped there since 16/11/2019

Haa Since November !!

Are the goods not allowed to enter benin??
Re: Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? by roughdiamond(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
Coolberry:

Haa Since November !!

Are the goods not allowed to enter benin??
Nigeria bound importation and exportation of goods through her land borders
Re: Is The Nigeria - Benin Border Still Closed? by legionISproteus: 2:32pm On May 26, 2020
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Germany Student Visa / Death Trap On Lekki Epe Express Way / Flight Is The Cheapest Means Of Transportation For Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.