Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others (19697 Views)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by wallchat: 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Everything na format to steal. Corona cannot survive 12 hours on those surfaces. Just leave it overnight
Honestly!
It beats my imagination
They take us for a fool
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by perdollar(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2020
I came to see Nigeria's version of spraying
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by apexc2926: 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by apexc550: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 617321[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by DigitB: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
In this hard time all our stupid governor and his cronies could think of is conduit pipes to siphon more money.

So they're trying to tell us that oga corona just balance on the road...

The money should have been spent on palliatives or something else meaningful.

Copy copy government.

undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2020
See men with pot belle, dey can't flattern their stomach by doing an exercise or work on themselves by reducing much intake of beer
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Froshloaded: 9:45pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. Froshloaded, send me ur number on a dead thread..

WhatsApp or you just wanna call
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by oshiiteoku: 9:48pm On May 20, 2020
Good one,but they should focus on hospital premises,that over crowded parklane and unth,weldone gburus
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by DenreleDave(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

WhatsApp or you just wanna call

Wassap ooo.

I need u to give me some assignments to do on web des... Just learning n I need things like assignment

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Stephie3000: 9:53pm On May 20, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital.

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges.

These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this blog post, I will focus on health. Escape tragedy here at https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Billiking(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2020
It a good move for the state
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Froshloaded: 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Wassap ooo.

I need u to give me some assignments to do on web des... Just learning n I need things like assignment
Okay
Which language u dey learn...
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
Waste of resources
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Zigarmy: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
Do I have a choice? My goal in life is to impact with the time I have. It isn't about how long I live. It is about how well I live

incogni2o:

what if you were the less fit.

would you accept fate.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by incogni2o: 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
Zigarmy:
Do I have a choice? My goal in life is to impact with the time I have. It isn't about how long I live. It is about how well I live

Wisdom.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Christmasdon(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]THIS ONE THEY HAVE STARTED FUNMIGATING ARE CORONAVIRUS FREE OR WE ARE BACK. WHEN DID FIRE FIGHTERS START DOING FUMIGATING IS THEIR JOB TO FUMIGATE?
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by cryp07044104223: 11:09pm On May 20, 2020
small amount can reap big reward in some hours
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Brazilian28: 11:49pm On May 20, 2020
Wuna try
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Nobody: 12:38am On May 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Everything na format to steal. Corona cannot survive 12 hours on those surfaces. Just leave it overnight
They are not decontaminating anything, the real intention is to poison people, when they fall sick, they will blame the hoax virus and send them to isolation centre.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by showafrica(m): 1:48am On May 21, 2020
stalwart123:
grin

I couldn't see any decontamination but men with big belly trying to mop the floor.

Africans are idiots.. They should make sure they mop the whole state
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by Tembro(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2020
An avenue to loot
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by passion007: 8:00am On May 21, 2020
I think Nigerians are so disillusioned that people now ignorantly condemn everything government does, even if it is for their good.

1. To the guy claiming coronavirus doesn't survive on surfaces past a few hours, you're wrong. Scientists don't understand coronavirus behaviour to date, and it can survive up to 7 days on certain surfaces. And no, it is foolish to leave it overnight. You don't know what the government knows, and may be someone confirmed with covid visited those premises, hence the decontamination in order to prevent others picking it up. Why leave it overnight when you can break the cycle of infection and prevent even 1 person from picking up the infection?

2 "They're mopping the state ". Ridicule is the other approach Nigerians take. All large scale disinfection use diluted sodium hypochlorite which is the active ingredient in bleach. China did the same as did South Korea. Hypochlorite is 99.99% effective in killing coronavirus on all surfaces.

3. They are wasting resources. Yes water is being wasted in order to keep the environment safe and keep you healthy. Which is more important to you?

4. "Another avenue to loot" whether or not the government undertakes this disinfection, money will still be looted, so no point there.

5. "They are poisoning people" We've come to accept scaremongering as a way of life, which is just pitiful. Hypochlorite doesn't poison you when you use it at home, but when govt uses same, it raises eyebrows

6 When did fire fighters start fumigating? Again, another misguided approach to bring everything down. Who else would you recommend to do it? These people are already being paid by government and have the requisite skills, and have easily been redeployed to offer this service too. How is this a problem?

7 See men with pot belle. This is just beside the point

It's almost like Nigerians want to be left to their fate, but the moment you leave them to their fate, they are up in arms and criticising you up and down, often ignorantly. This country's followership also needs a reorientation.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by ikezudon(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2020
This decontamination exercise is for public spaces.

How do you intend to keep your private spaces virus-free?

This kleenelle surface sanitizer is your best bet. Spray on surfaces and wipe off.

See more here.

https://kleenelle.com/disinfectant-surface-sanitizer/
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others by OnyesomJ(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2020
Watin dem Dey disinfect sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Kano / Beware Of Swimming Pools / Tunde Salako: Doctors Should Examine Patients Before Suggesting COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.